• Less

0 0%

Thread: Are +N types autistic?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are +N types autistic?

Are ILEs (+Ne) and ILIs (+Ni) more autistic on average than average people?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    yes
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE's aren't autistic. ILI's are.

The autism test that someone who linked here on board showed, that NiTe's are less autistic than average. If you actually understand what autism is, you would notice that the presumption is ridicilous. Autistic symptoms are mostly caused by lack of predictive ability, something that NiTe's obviously do not lack.

There seems to be some connection to Ti dominance.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Autistic I am and IEE.

My mother was president of the Autism Support Group for 3 Years they had over 50 People in their group.

The uses to bring the children along.

IEE's ILE's ILI's seem to be the most common.

There is a weakness in the iNtuitive brain that increases the risk of having Autism.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are ... ILIs (+Ni) more autistic on average than average people?

When certain ESFjs are around, I become as autistic as is necessary to avoid trouble.
    Last edited by ragnar; 05-31-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: ellipses
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-S types are autistic too.

Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    I'm Autistic I am and IEE.

My mother was president of the Autism Support Group for 3 Years they had over 50 People in their group.

The uses to bring the children along.

IEE's ILE's ILI's seem to be the most common.

There is a weakness in the iNtuitive brain that increases the risk of having Autism.
    If you are autist, how do you even know that you are strong at Fi and Fe?

How on earth someone displaying the following behaviours, could possibly type themselves as NeFi:
    Compulsive behavior is intended and appears to follow rules, such as arranging objects in a certain way.

Does that sound like someone with Ti-PoLR, in the least?

Sameness is resistance to change; for example, insisting that the furniture not be moved or refusing to be interrupted.

Or Ne-dominant?

Ritualistic behavior involves the performance of daily activities the same way each time, such as an unvarying menu or dressing ritual. This is closely associated with sameness and an independent validation has suggested combining the two factors.[30]

And in this case Ti-PoLR and Ne-dominant.

Restricted behavior is limited in focus, interest, or activity, such as preoccupation with a single television program or toy.

And Ne-dominant.

Answer: not at all.

The way you type must be horrible.
    Last edited by Warlord; 06-03-2009 at 03:16 AM.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF ? I am not autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Autistic people are not a homogenous group with homogenous symptoms, and even two individuals with the same symptoms will not necessarily experience the same severity in all those symptoms. The symptoms of autism, at least in higher-functioning individuals, do not even make up the whole personality. It's totally conceivable that these behaviours which might superficially resemble some socionic phenomenon can exist alongside other behaviours that contradict it (people do tend to be contradictory, at least as far as I can tell).
    That's possible, but there's lot of possibilities. Other than the mistyping, misdiagnosis is one, it's not uncommon these times to stamp a label like ADD, ADHD or autism on someone, especially in USA. My list was from the mild end, at worst autists are severly retarded and don't speak at all. Just saying that there's something very fishy about that combo of self-typed NeFi & autist. Machintruc types himself as FiNe now, who knows on what basis.

I have no particular thoughts on ProcrastinateTomorrow's type, but it is too complicated to rule out IEE just because s/he has autism. It might sound unusual, but I do think that unusual things can happen.
    Sure it's possible that an autist could also be NeFi, but one probably couldn't tell. Those cases might be the ones that are severly retarded, since the outlet of high functioning autists seems to be Ti, Ti-PoLRs wouldn't have that outlet and so in their case the autism might be more severe. And that person wouldn't even be able to write here on board.

Because autists have physically different brain from "normal" people, they might even have different psychology that doesn't follow Model A.

Most of the ASD people I know are Sensors, interestingly enough.
    That's true, or at least they give the impression of being sensors. If the autism is severe they seem to be weak in both the sensing and intuiting information elements. Usually it seems that the intuitive and ethical information elements are first impaired on autists, and ti is the one that least or it might even gain a boost.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they might be...Rick diagnosed me as an entp and the definition of autism relates to some of my tendancies quite well.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA