Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VI me!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people here ARE trying to explain the functions.
    but it seems like you're too confident in your interpretation of the functions that maybe you're not seeing it.

you sound Ti HA.
    I may be wrong, but looking at the way I interact with people, LIE makes sense. In the least, Te/Fi makes sense. No one is really offering good information. Most everyone keeps saying "that seems more like X type or Y function", and not explaining why. I'm confident in my own understanding of most of the functions, but not VI. Also, I have a hard time typing myself and judging myself objectively.
    seeking Ti?

I wanted to comment on how you seem to twist your answers all the time, but unefille covered it perfectly. If anything, the twisting and turning makes you seem as if you have logics as HA and not in the Ego block. If you are an LIE, you certainly are a different one. Also, if you seek the truth, you should realise you had the Fe and Fi definitions wrong, and that it means that your point about being Fi-valuing had no value in the first place.
    i agree with mimosa here.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, there's some really good information here, I think you should drop your ego and learn. People came here to help because you made a thread asking for opinions. Don't you think it's a little strange to ask to be typed and then argue against every little thing? No one is 100% right, and we all want to help each other learn at this forum. Do you notice your rhetoric implies that you think you have a great understanding of the functions and that others are mistaken? Please reconsider the way you're going about taking everyone's information

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I wanted to comment on how you seem to twist your answers all the time, but unefille covered it perfectly. If anything, the twisting and turning makes you seem as if you have logics as HA and not in the Ego block. If you are an LIE, you certainly are a different one. Also, if you seek the truth, you should realise you had the Fe and Fi definitions wrong, and that it means that your point about being Fi-valuing had no value in the first place. :wink:
    My explanation changed, not my understanding, so yeah you would be right. The way I explained it was ambiguous. I could be wrong, but just as with my explanation of Fe-base ignoring Fi, Te-base will just as often ignore Ti. It is, after all, called the ignoring function.

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    people here ARE trying to explain the functions.
    but it seems like you're too confident in your interpretation of the functions that maybe you're not seeing it.

you sound Ti HA.

seeking Ti?

i agree with mimosa here.
    just cuz I'm trying to understand this better doesn't mean I'm Ti seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    Yeah, there's some really good information here, I think you should drop your ego and learn. People came here to help because you made a thread asking for opinions. Don't you think it's a little strange to ask to be typed and then argue against every little thing? No one is 100% right, and we all want to help each other learn at this forum. Do you notice your rhetoric implies that you think you have a great understanding of the functions and that others are mistaken? Please reconsider the way you're going about taking everyone's information
    There is a lot of good information now, and I'm thankful because it has clarified things, but before mimosa dropped in, there wasn't. Everyone was just like.. no, and I've seen it a lot on other threads. Besides, my point was that I wasn't originally trying to get a better understanding of the functions, but when people are telling me I'm wrong I expect an explanation. All I was asking for was a VI.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 06-14-2009 at 06:26 PM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    no, I wasn't "just like.. no". I gave my reasons for why I think you are probably not LIE or Te ego. obviously, you don't have to consider it "good information", but don't misrepresent my post.
    Sorry, I'll be more specific. Everything posted between my explanation of not being Fi-base(post 63) to mimosa's post about Fi vs Fe(post 83) was not helpful towards my understanding of Fi vs Fe. To be completely accurate I started getting annoyed when Mimosa said "No. just no." but she redeemed herself. Most other posts outside of that, and those not concerning Fi vs Fe within those posts were, to some degree, helpful. Though I could say that the act of defending my understanding of Fi vs Fe did help my understanding of Fi/Fe.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 06-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we agree?

I'm not Ti ego.

second, If I am Fe ego (still damn sure I'm not) I am not Fe base.

Te/Fi is possible.

Ne/Ni is probable.

basically limiting it to IEI, gamma NT, EII (I think I can rule out IEE) and I'll just throw in SEI for fun.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 06-14-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123