Thread: Clare Werbeloff

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Clare Werbeloff

Shes not really famous, although she has gained a lot of internet fame from her politically incorrect reporting of a Sydney shooting.

Last edited by meatburger; 05-21-2009 at 04:05 PM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what that slang means...and what does she actually say? Every third word I can't quite catch. I like how it's set to music. catchy
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Creepy-Cyclops

You slept with my cousin? No I didn't mate. Then he pulled out a gun and just went, Chk chk boom... Chk chk boom. Lol, cool chorus.

(it's all I could get, don't watch Neighbours enough).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You slept with my cousin? No I didn't mate. Then he pulled out a gun and just went, Chk chk boom... Chk chk boom. Lol, cool chorus.

(it's all I could get, don't watch Neighbours enough).
    Yep thats it. "My friends and i came out of the tattoo parlor, and there were these two wogs fighting. And the fatter wog said to the skinnier wog, "oi bro you slept with my cousin ey?" and the other one said "i didn't for shit hey" and the other one said "i will call on my fully sick boys" and they pulled out a gun and went "Chk chk boom".

Wog is a term for people of mediteranian descent like italians, greeks, also including arabs, lebanese etc. Its a bit of a racist term to use lol.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaļs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what does "fully sick boys" mean? Is that sick as in cool? I wanna learn some fun slang.

And this reminds me of the misheard lyrics like they have on you tube...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    so what does "fully sick boys" mean? Is that sick as in cool? I wanna learn some fun slang.
    Yep sure does. It is not the average Australian caucasian who says that though its more people from the mediteranian. I always joke to my Egyptian ISTp friend that hes a "fully sick c#*t." Another ISTp i know when he see's something cool says "that was sick".

And this reminds me of the misheard lyrics like they have on you tube...
    Hehe Tree man dipper
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dunno. maybe intj or something. she's incredibly attractive. oh, and reading all those comments is awesome, AWESOME. australia sounds like the shit. honestly! i think we already did an australia appeciation thread though.
    asd