Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: An LSI E8 female dating an SLE E7 or 8 male

  1. #1
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default An LSI E8 female dating an SLE E7 or 8 male.

    I saw one today and although I can't be certain I think they are both that type, which I though was weird becuase I just do not really imagine this combination together, they were shopping around where I work and talking really loud which is how I pick up their type. I then even go and ask the Female deliberately just for the heck of curiosity and ask her if she needed any help when she was looking for something, and she answer in a way Many Many LSI would to me. Anyway, I am starting this thread because this combination seems funny to me, as they both look very much like a couple, which is obvious. But One thing I see is that they look like they are not very serious, more like dating just for one night stand/ not ready to settle down. What do you guys think of this combination?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  2. #2
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    I then even go and ask the Female deliberately just for the heck of curiosity and ask her if she needed any help when she was looking for something, and she answer in a way Many Many LSI would to me.
    Spill it!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  3. #3
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Spill it!
    I was tempted to, but he was pretty badass.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  4. #4
    dinki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    IEI!
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha! Sounds wicked fun! But I guess could get rather messy, always fighting for control.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

  5. #5
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That sounds like a motherfucker of a relationship.

    ETA: I mean, imagine me with idolatrie. Or mercutio with her!

  6. #6
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    That sounds like a motherfucker of a relationship.

    ETA: I mean, imagine me with idolatrie. Or mercutio with her!
    ahaha, we'd need safewords just to go on a date.
    allez cuisine!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •