Thread: Help me type this girl please

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default Help me type this girl please

Hey guys, so I really like this girl and I can't for the life of me figure out what she is!! Help ??

Her profile:

Activities:
    Music, not smiling, smiling- I don't remember what else I do.

Favorite Music:
    Artists: Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Billy Joel, Bobby Darin, Boyz II Men, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Dido, Elton John, Enya, Gym Class Heroes, Julie Andrews, Madonna, Phil Collins, The Police [though all their music videos were made on an extremely low budget], Seal, Sean Paul, Selena, Spice Girlz, Justin Timberlake, Vitamin C, Weird Al, etc.

Music composed by people I know really impresses me (except that of Andres Soto-; [).

If someone gives me a Cd, and I listen to it often, I'll end up liking the music, even if I did not take pleasure in listening to some of the songs, at first. Also, anything I recognize, I most likely enjoy hearing it because I'm an old person; what I mean is anything of which I have memories makes me appreciate it for the memories behind it, not necessarily the musicality or skill behind each piece, although beautiful chords will make me enjoy a piece without the memory factor.

Favorite Movies:
    Favorite amateur movie: Shoes.
    Favorite professional amateur movie: The movie Amelie, Brittany, and I put together for their Earth Science project. "Martia! Martia!" "scrape coatings offf rocks"

hugging??

the state of her room ...

dressed up

and more pics if ya need!
    Last edited by Sk1ttlez; 05-19-2009 at 08:58 AM.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me of an EIE I know
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Oh wow yeah actually.. that never crossed my mind, but it makes sense

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks a bit INFp
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Def NF then ?

My guess is SiFe.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is SiFe.
    in that order?

even if I did not take pleasure in listening to some of the songs, at first
    aware of lack of pleasure, doesn't mind: no restrictions on Si, thus base accepting function

though all their music videos were made on an extremely low budget
    Seems to be a judgment on terms of the efficacy, referring on the ideal of how things work. She is engaging in a direct rational process of Te, while partially accepting this, she is neither barely nor completely trying to neglect the experience, but definitely talking about the dynamics of an object "how it was made".

I think then SLI
    Last edited by Theta; 05-18-2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: redaction

Quote Originally Posted by Theta View Post
    in that order?
    Yeah, actually after that I would find delta-nf more likely than FeSi. She just doesn't seem that energetic or something.

There wasn't much to go on, but I find something like this more likely to written by ethical type, than by a thinker. Fe-PoLRs probably would writing something like that a stupid thing to write, at least I would:
    Activities:
    Music, not smiling, smiling- I don't remember what else I do.
    And her tastes in music and movies, seemed more Si/Ne valuing. But that's not worth much.

And then there were her pictures. Largely a intuitive guess based on those.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Thank you guys! Theta, originally I had her pegged as an ISTP.. but I wasn't sure about it after adding her FB and meeting her a couple more times, she gives me that introverted vibe but has so many friends (800) and is very active.. however the vibe she gives me is just like this ISTP guy friend of mine, except she seems more.. extroverted ? When you meet her she seems very subdued, it's like she likes to stay in the background but she has no problem coming forward into view.. definitely not shy.

How I know her:

I don't know her very well. So far I've met her on campus several times, most times are during events.. I always try to attend any event I can on campus that I can fit into my schedule, and I always see her at these events. I added her on facebook and all that I ever see her doing on FB is either 1. adding a friend or 2. adding an event .. she's a big event person too apparently.

How I met her... I went to a home cooking event in her building.. I was going about my business getting some freshly cooked FREE! food when suddenly there was a person blocking my path. Irritated I look up and see her staring at me lol, and she asks me "hey.. so what are you here for?" and I go "free food ?" and she goes "yeah......... me too" in a completely monotone tone of voice. and then I think she just sat down ..

it was the most random thing ever!!

Her groups on facebook lean towards support/activist groups, or groups supporting her friend's performances (she's a music major), some funny ones here and there (derek zoolander center for kids who want to read really really good).. Don't think she uses IM either.. she seems like she could be a SJ, but she's very non-demanding if you know what I mean.. when I see her with friends she's always talking 1 on 1, during events where she didn't know anyone she's more likely to sit back and observe and small talk a little bit. She's also a Resident Assistant for one of the dorm floors.

There was this one time we went to a drag show on campus, it was the last half hour and during the act the drag queen gave birth to a baby (don't ask lol) and out she came, dressed in drag also of course .. she ran, kinda waddled, to the center of the stage and just stood there for a good 3 minutes, looking around like she didn't know why she was up there and didn't know what to do next. and then suddenly she opens her mouth and out comes some pretty loud fuckin amazing italian opera!!

my jaw totally fell to the floor.. yeah.. so I don't know what to make of it. Here's her quotations and About me if it helps any.

Favorite Quotations:

"I think boob jobs are somewhat like potato chips; you just don't stop at one."

"[A cube has six sides. Three are obvious and visible, but what about the other three?]"

"Are we forming children who are only capable of learning what is already known? Or should we try to develop creative and innovative minds, capable of discovery from the preschool age on, throughout life?"

"Never regard your study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs."

"Goals are dreams with deadlines."

"Did you ever let your lover see the stranger in yourself?"

"We could have made it on glass."

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow."

"Nothing's gonna happen unless you're there."

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

"Teach that which you would like to learn the most."

"Smart people learn from their own mistakes, but really smart people learn from others' mistakes."

"Many are called; few choose to listen."

"Like I always said: 'You put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.'''

"How can you expect anyone to enjoy your company if you don't enjoy your own company?"

"Bodies distract you from what you are."

"[The constant struggle to make change requires much sacrifice]."

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

"Follow your bliss[,] and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls."

"You don't have to control the world; you only have to control your own world."

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

"What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing; you've already told her twice."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

"Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art."

"Dismiss all anger and look into yourself a little. Remember that he of whom you are speaking is your brother, and as he is in the way of salvation, God can make him a saint, in spite of his present weakness."

"For every step you take toward God, God takes two toward you.

"Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

About Me:

Favorite Nickname: "Danielle Reed!"
    Other Worthy Nicknames [not necessarily in order of gr8ness]: D-REEED, D-Rizzle (never been called that consistently), Danielle, Dan-the-Man, Daniela Maria Teresa Reed, Dee, "D"nA: Capo'in it Real, AN"D," Esp, DaniYelle, Miss Reed, Mohegan Sun, el presidente (it's a math thing), D3, Mighty Ducks Go to College, Pocahontas, Mama D, etc.
    Last edited by Sk1ttlez; 05-19-2009 at 11:40 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The music she likes is mostly Alpha.

She is a hard f'n VI... In the first picture, she looks like an INFp prototype... In the others though--totally different... I haven't encountered a VI like this in awhile, actually--in which I switched three quadras during the course of the photos .

Do you have photos of her good friends?? I could at least get you into the right quadra.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Dude, seriously. Whenever I see her around I barely recognize it's her til she's almost passed!! She looks so different all the time.. I wonder if it may be because she's a music major?? she does a lot of performances, and her closer group of buddies includes a lot of theatre kids.

Here's some pics with her friends in it:

old

Hangin out with sis and bro:

hope that's enough.. I feel super stalkerish right now lol
    Last edited by Sk1ttlez; 05-19-2009 at 07:27 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that helped a lot!

she hangs out with almost exclusively alphas, but some deltas as well.

She's probably Si-ISFp. (The other type she could be is Si-ISTp.)

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she reminds me a lot of an ESI i know.

the way she talks, and the quotes for sure. her facial expressions in the photos too.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI subtypes - Wikisocion

read the Fe (harmonizer) subtype and you might be feeling realized soon