View Poll Results: Which Oldham type(s) do you identify with best?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adventurous

4 7.84%
  • Aggressive

1 1.96%
  • Artistic

2 3.92%
  • Conscientious

2 3.92%
  • Devoted

1 1.96%
  • Dramatic

1 1.96%
  • Idiosyncratic

7 13.73%
  • Inventive

5 9.80%
  • Leisurely

6 11.76%
  • Mercurial

2 3.92%
  • Self-Confident

0 0%
  • Self-Sacrificing

1 1.96%
  • Sensitive

5 9.80%
  • Serious

5 9.80%
  • Solitary

6 11.76%
  • Vigilant

3 5.88%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oldham Personality Test

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

27. I just don't have the patients to worry about finances or paying my bills, so some people thing I'm irresponsible.
    They used the wrong form of patience.
    96. have no trouble letting myself have a good time. When opportunities to enjoy myself come along, I usually try to take advantage of them.
    They forgot the "I " at the beginning of the sentence.

Conscientious
    (Work)
    Work ethic, get the job done and done right, strong morals and values, loyal, perfectionist.

Type Percent
    Vigilant 50%
    Solitary 36%
    Idiosyncratic 17%
    Adventurous 32%
    Mercurial 25%
    Dramatic 31%
    Self - Confident 50%
    Sensitive 57%
    Devoted 33%
    Concientous 61%
    Leisurely 56%
    Aggressive 38%
    Self - Sacrificing 19%

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Oldham types that fit me the best are Leisurely and Conscientious. In that order.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    The Oldham types that fit me the best are Leisurely and Conscientious. In that order.
    Thanks. Now I don't have to take the test.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idiosyncratic
    (Self, Real World)

Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

Vigilant 14%
    Solitary 29%
    Idiosyncratic 78%
    Adventurous 27%
    Mercurial 44%
    Dramatic 50%
    Self - Confident 67%
    Sensitive 29%
    Devoted 22%
    Concientous 28%
    Leisurely 72%
    Aggressive 25%
    Self - Sacrificing 31%

Idiosyncratic
    (Self, Real World)

Not like anyone else. Dreamers, seekers of the spirit, visionaries, mystics. True originals and they stand out.

Seems fairly accurate. I mean, not genius, but it's a decent fit. I think I have the book this comes from. I should go back and look it up, as I think these percentages fit me way better than the ones I had the first time I took this test.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the "Sensitive" type, which doesn't really describe me at all. Neither of the descriptions that are supposed to correlate with ENFP describe me that well either.
    IEE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type Percent
    Leisurely 67%
    Aggressive 63%
    Idiosyncratic 50%
    Adventurous 45%
    Mercurial 44%
    Devoted 44%
    Vigilant 43%
    Sensitive 43%
    Self - Sacrificing 38%
    Concientous 33%
    Dramatic 31%
    Self - Confident 28%
    Solitary 21%
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would probably be a mix between: leisurely, solitary and idiosyncratic

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type Percent

Self - Sacrificing 81%
    Dramatic 81%
    Self - Confident 72%
    Leisurely 72%
    Adventurous 68%
    Idiosyncratic 67%
    Sensitive 57%
    Aggressive 56%
    Mercurial 56%
    Vigilant 50%
    Solitary 36%
    Devoted 33%
    Concientous 28%
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TypePercent
    Vigilant57%
    Solitary50%
    Idiosyncratic28%
    Adventurous36%
    Mercurial44%
    Dramatic50%
    Self - Confident44%
    Sensitive43%
    Devoted39%
    Concientous61%
    Leisurely44%
    Aggressive13%
    Self - Sacrificing38%
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like this test, I think it describes me very accurately.

Leisurely
    (Self)

Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort,their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.

Enough is enough: They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit.

The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyondthe call of duty.

Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety. They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.

I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe.

Creepy-male

I identify most with

Inventive
    Sensitive
    Vigilant
    Leisurely
    Aggresive

at first glance

though I find it hard to express my personality within these styles, well really any styles... some things I'm reading thinking "yea thats like me" and other things I'm like "no definitally not"

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Vigilant
    (Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, they make decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.
    Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.
    Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone and multiple levels of communication.
    Self-defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.
    Alertness to criticism: They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.
    Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.

Vigilant 79%
    Solitary 64%
    Sensitive 64%
    Aggressive 63%
    Adventurous 59%
    Idiosyncratic 56%
    Mercurial 56%
    Concientous 56%
    Leisurely 56%
    Self - Confident 50%
    Self - Sacrificing 44%
    Devoted 44%
    Dramatic 25%

Fits.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Vigilant
    (Relationships)

Possess an exceptional awareness of their environment, Survivors, antennae, Naturally assume role of social critic/watchdog.

Autonomy: Vigilant-Style individuals possess a resilient independence. They keep their own counsel, they require no outside reassurance or advice, they make decisions easily, and they can take care of themselves.
    Caution: They are careful in their dealings with others, preferring to size up a person before entering into a relationship.
    Perceptiveness: They are good listeners, with an ear for subtlety, tone and multiple levels of communication.
    Self-defense: Individuals with Vigilant style are feisty and do not hesitate to stand up for themselves, especially when they are under attack.
    Alertness to criticism: They take criticism very seriously, without becoming intimidated.
    Fidelity: They place a high premium on fidelity and loyalty. They work hard to earn it, and they never take it for granted.

Vigilant 79%
    Solitary 64%
    Sensitive 64%
    Aggressive 63%
    Adventurous 59%
    Idiosyncratic 56%
    Mercurial 56%
    Concientous 56%
    Leisurely 56%
    Self - Confident 50%
    Self - Sacrificing 44%
    Devoted 44%
    Dramatic 25%

Fits.
    The Sensitive Solitary Vigilante Type

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    The Sensitive Solitary Vigilante Type
    At your service, madam.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oldham Styles

So I've recently been looking these up, cause why not, and I've tested as a Dramatic type. Personally I see no problem with it but I would like some outside input, and also if there is any correlation between this and socionics I would be interested in that also.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I've tested as a Dramatic type.
    Oops!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Personality Online - Online personality, relationship and apptitude tests, find out who you are today!

Vigilant
    (Relationships)

Solitary
    (Self, Emotions)
    Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Type Percent
    Vigilant 64%
    Solitary 64%
    Idiosyncratic 39%
    Adventurous 36%
    Mercurial 50%
    Dramatic 44%
    Self - Confident 56%
    Sensitive 43%
    Devoted 39%
    Concientous 56%
    Leisurely 61%
    Aggressive 13%
    Self - Sacrificing 38%
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

^ from that test:
    Solitary

(Self, Emotions) Need no one but themselves. Liberated from the drive to impress and please. Remarkably free of the emotions & involvements that distract others.

Type\Percent
    Vigilant 57%
    Solitary 64%
    Idiosyncratic 39%
    Adventurous 9%
    Mercurial 19%
    Dramatic 13%
    Self-Confident 28%
    Sensitive 43%
    Devoted 33%
    Concientous 50%
    Leisurely 44%
    Aggressive 19%
    Self-Sacrificing 25%

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Probably some loose associations, yeah. It's more heavily correlated to Enneagram than anything else though.
    Do you know where I could find those correlations?
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf...damned thing flipped out on me and then when i got to the page, it deleted everything I'd written!! Screw making it neater!

Pre-Richard would have had an overwhelming Vigilant and Mercurial scoring.
    But after a 6 years with Richard, the scoring on that isn't nearly as high, allowing more of my inner self out. The Dramatic score, however, is as high as it is due to things that are actually more related to the Vigilant and Mercurial categories, though from an outsiders perspective it would be viewed as being "Dramatic". (some of the wordings on the test weren't all that great)

Idiosyncratic: (Self, Real World)

Inner life: Idiosyncratic individuals are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand their particular world view or approach to life.
    Own World:
    They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships. (note: I'm not as self-directed and independent as many people think I am. Well, I am, but it comes with a lot of internal anxiety as well. What you see on the outside isn't necessarily what's going on on the inside.)
    Own thing: Oblivious to convention, Idiosyncratic individuals create interesting, unusual, often eccentric lifestyle. (note: not as eccentric a lifestyle as I used to be, I'm still fighting conventions of my current lifestyle, but am slowly starting to 'cave')
    Expanded reality: Open to anything, they are interested in the occult, the extrasensory, and the supernatural.
    Metaphysics: They are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.
    Outward view:
    Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are known observers of others, particularly sensitive to how other people react to them.

Leisurely: (Self)
    Free to be me, happiness is what their life is all about, can find pleasure from almost any source.

Inalienable rights: Leisurely men and women believe in the right to enjoy themselves on their own terms in their own time. They value and protect their comfort,their free time, and their individual pursuit of happiness.
    Enough is enough:
    They agree to play by the rules. They deliver what is expected of them and no more. They expect others to recognize and respect that limit. (note: I will generally only play by the rules up to a point. Doesn't mean I like playing by the rules, though.)
    The right to resist: Leisurely individuals cannot be exploited. They can comfortable resist acceding to demands that they deem unreasonable or above and beyond the call of duty. (note: due to my upbringing, I tend to initially comply with demands, but with internal resistance that will build up quickly until exploding.)
    Manana: Leisurely men and women are relaxed about time. Unlike Type-A individuals, they are not obsessed by time urgency or the demands of the clock. (note: raising a child requires more awareness of time and scheduling. Unfortunately, it often requires more planning and organizing than I can successful give.)
    To these individuals, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety.
    (note: actually, I want what I want WHEN I want it, so there is an element of haste in my decision making as well as my requests to others who I need something from)
    They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.
    (note: unless it's left up to me to get it done, in which case it may never get done at all...maybe not even started!)
    I'm okay: They are not overawed by authority. They accept themselves and their approach to life. They are content with their place in the universe.

TypePercent
    Vigilant
    50%
    Solitary36%
    Idiosyncratic72%
    Adventurous
    36%
    Mercurial
    50%
    Dramatic63%
    Self-Confident
    50%
    Sensitive
    29%
    Devoted22%
    Concientous
    28%
    Leisurely
    72%
    Aggressive19%
    Self - Sacrificing50%
    Last edited by anndelise; 07-30-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: tried to make neater after new things got added in accidently
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leisurely
    (Self)

Vigilant 43%
    Solitary 43%
    Idiosyncratic 72%
    Adventurous 77%
    Mercurial 50%
    Dramatic 75%
    Self - Confident 61%
    Sensitive 43%
    Devoted 33%
    Concientous 28%
    Leisurely 78%
    Aggressive 56%
    Self - Sacrificing 63%

Leisurely makes some sense for me, but I think most of the questions were about reactions at attempts to be controlled, which I think is a bit misleading in terms of the actual priorities of Leisurely types. In the expanded Oldham, I am Inventive>Exhuberant>Adventurous>Leisurely>Idiosyn cratic.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did it before and is taken from: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ty-styles.html

Vigilant
    (Relationships)

Vigilant 79%
    Solitary 64%
    Sensitive 64%
    Aggressive 63%
    Adventurous 59%
    Idiosyncratic 56%
    Mercurial 56%
    Concientous 56%
    Leisurely 56%
    Self - Confident 50%
    Self - Sacrificing 44%
    Devoted 44%
    Dramatic 25%

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one was quite good.

Idiosyncratic
    (Self, Real World)

Click Here!
    Inner life: Idiosyncratic individuals are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand theirparticular world view or approach to life.
    Own World: They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships.
    Own thing: Oblivious to convention, Idiosyncratic individuals create interesting, unusual, often eccentric lifestyle.
    Expanded reality: Open to anything, they are interested in the occult, the extrasensory, and the supernatural.
    Metaphysics: They are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.
    Outward view: Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are known observers of others, particularlysensitive to how other people react to them.

Type Percent
    Vigilant 50%
    Solitary 14%
    Idiosyncratic 83%
    Adventurous 45%
    Mercurial 63%
    Dramatic 81%
    Self - Confident 44%
    Sensitive 57%
    Devoted 39%
    Concientous 44%
    Leisurely 56%
    Aggressive 44%
    Self - Sacrificing 63%
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vigilant 64%
    Solitary 71%
    Idiosyncratic 33%
    Adventurous 27%
    Mercurial 19%
    Dramatic 0%
    Self - Confident 44%
    Sensitive 50%
    Devoted 39%
    Concientous 39%
    Leisurely 56%
    Aggressive 25%
    Self - Sacrificing 31%

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I should say that it is my authoratitive opinion that I didn't think much of this test. I'm not convinced the results are a fair reflection of me, and the spelling was awful.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    I should say that it is my authoratitive opinion that I didn't think much of this test. I'm not convinced the results are a fair reflection of me, and the spelling was awful.
    So was the grammar. (I expect better for something so public.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Agreed.

Although you should learn how to spell authoritative.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The shame

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the spelling was ridiculous...
    Well, that's my result:

Conscientious
    (Work)

Work ethic, get the job done and done right, strong morals and values, loyal, perfectionist.

Hard work: The Conscientious person is dedicated to work, works very hard, and is capable of intense, single-minded effort.
    The right thing: To be Conscientious is to be a person of conscience. These are men and women of strong moral principles and values. Opinions and beliefs onany subject are rarely held lightly. Conscientious individuals want to do the right thing.
    The right way: Everything must be done "right," and the Conscientious person has a clear understanding of what that means, from the correct way to balance the checkbook, to the best strategy to achieve the boas's objectives, to how to fit every single dirty dish into the dishwasher.
    Perfectionism: The Conscientious person likes all tasks and projects to be complete to the final detail, without even minor flaws.
    Love of detail: Conscientious men and women take seriously all the steps of any project. No detail is too small for Conscientious consideration.
    Order: Conscientious people like the appearance of orderliness and tidiness. They are good organizers, catalogers, and list makers, and they appreciate schedules and routines.
    Pragmatism: Conscientious types approach the world and other people from a practical, no-nonsense point of view, They roll up their sleeves and get to workwithout much emotional expenditure.
    Prudence: Thrifty, careful, and cautious in all areas of their lives, Conscientious individuals do not give in to reckless abandon or wild excess.
    Accumulation: A "pack rat," the Conscientious person saves and collects things (storing them in orderly bundles), reluctant to discard anything that has, formerly had, or someday may have value for him or her.

Type Percent
    Vigilant 64%
    Solitary 64%
    Idiosyncratic 44%
    Adventurous 18%
    Mercurial 38%
    Dramatic 13%
    Self - Confident 22%
    Sensitive 50%
    Devoted 28%
    Concientous 72%
    Leisurely 56%
    Aggressive 38%
    Self - Sacrificing 25%
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
    I tried to make it but refused to continue when arrived at this question:

Bullshit. I become jealous if I have reasons, otherwise not, ...[]...
    I actually didn't like that question either.
    One can can worry that a spouse/lover is being sexually/emotionally unfaithful without being jealous. It's called anxiety, or low self esteem, or even being aware of clues. But jealousy doesn't have to play a role at all, and usually doesn't until there's someone to be jealous OF (such as confirmation of the unfaithfulness).
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf D, Draaaaaaaaaaama Queen

Dramatic
    (Emotions, Relationships)
    All heart, have been granted with the gift of feeling, The world is a stage for those of this style.

For the full profile of your type click here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Personality Profile resources.

Type Percent
    Vigilant 29%
    Solitary 36%
    Idiosyncratic 28%
    Adventurous 55%
    Mercurial 56%
    Dramatic 81%
    Self - Confident 56%
    Sensitive 21%
    Devoted 50%
    Concientous 22%
    Leisurely 67%
    Aggressive 6%
    Self - Sacrificing 38%

Dramatic
    (Emotions, Relationships)
    All heart, have been granted with the gift of feeling, The world is a stage for those of this style.

Feelings: Dramatic men and women live in an emotional world. They are sensation oriented, emotionally demonstrative, and physically affectionate. Theyreact emotionally to events and can shift quickly form mood to mood. Im not much of a demonstrating type.

Color: They experience life vividly and expansively. They have rich imaginations, they tell entertaining stories, and they are drown to romance andmelodrama. Im quite anti-melodrama, I actually hate it.

Spontaneity: Dramatic individuals are lively and fun. Their joie de vivre leads them to act on impulse to take advantage of the moment.

Applause: Compliments and praise are like food and water to persons with Dramatic style: they need them to go on.

Appearance: They pay a lot of attention to grooming, and they enjoy clothes, style, and fashion. I just dont think I pay a lot of attention to it or that I care about FASHION.

Sexual attraction: In appearance and behavior, Dramatic individuals enjoy their sexuality. They are seductive, engaging, charming tempters and temptresses
    Last edited by Simon Ssmall; 08-02-2010 at 07:59 AM.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    wtf D, Draaaaaaaaaaama Queen
    Oops!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha! That would make you a Beta Fe type, wouldn't it?
    Sure it would, just it seems like a sucky test , for example being able to easily express emotions and being expresively emotional is not the same thing . But you can obviuosly use it as further proof of my beta-ness.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leisurely

(Self)

For the full profile of your type click here.

More Personality Profile resources.
    Type Percent
    Vigilant 36%
    Solitary 43%
    Idiosyncratic 39%
    Adventurous 45%
    Mercurial 38%
    Dramatic 38%
    Self - Confident 33%
    Sensitive 64%
    Devoted 56%
    Concientous 33%
    Leisurely 67%
    Aggressive 50%
    Self - Sacrificing 38%

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't use the test as a proof, as long as I disagree with it myself, but you come across as Beta anyway .
    Haha! This is going to be fun.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Haha! This is going to be fun.
    It is fun for quite a while now , you have been missing out on some action.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast