View Poll Results: what's jxrtes' subtype?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE-Ti

2 33.33%
  • ILE

2 33.33%
  • ILE-Ne

1 16.67%
  • IEE-Ne

1 16.67%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • IEE-Fi

0 0%
  • other type

0 0%

Thread: What is xerx's subtype?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is xerx's subtype?

do as the poll says.
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti. Just an impression.

Creepy-male

Your Model A has 32 functions, all valued and strong and filled with attention-seeking.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's my subtype?
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably in between Ti and Ne
    INTp

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Why do you have IEE listed? Have you considered that as a real possibility? You don't really talk about yourself ever. All I know is some of what you think about socionics - and I like your thought process. Very very easy to follow. You're clear, explain yourself well, and don't get elaborate or adding in extraneous details. You're accurate, reasonable and consistent with a solid grasp on what you talk about. You don't pose as some sort of expert, and people don't look to you as one. And I doubt you care at all about that. Definitely don't come across as attention-seeking.

Alpha NT is most likely imo, only from what little I know, and that you have Ne-Eps as your most likely choices. My first instinct would be LII - but I have no idea regarding temperament etc, because that doesn't come across in text. You sound solid and calm in my head when reading, with good coherency and I associate that with IJs perhaps without good reason.
    Thanks diana. I'm pretty sure I'm not IJ, but I guess I could be wrong.

I listed IEE because RSV3 suggested it a while back and because I've had a good relationship with an SLI. Plus I find SLI women attractive.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you were INTj when you just arrived on the forum. If you are an ENTp at all, you'd be one of the more subdued and controlled subtypes.

I don't like subtypes, though. It's makes much more sense to say "subdued ENTp" than to restrict one's options with models and classifcations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mature, pretty "self-dualized" originally ILE-Ti. Perhaps no subtype at the moment (subtype indeed changes). Just my two cents.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I thought you were INTj when you just arrived on the forum. If you are an ENTp at all, you'd be one of the more subdued and controlled subtypes.

I don't like subtypes, though. It's makes much more sense to say "subdued ENTp" than to restrict one's options with models and classifcations.
    I typed as INTP in MBTT + Ganin's article on the subject + skimming over quadra values + conception that socionics extrovert = social extrovert convinced me I was INTj.

I had a nagging suspicion I wasn't INTj, and Jonathon was the first to suggest I wasn't. I identified with ENTp-Ne in Smilex's descriptions (speaking of which I should probably reread them). Niffweed typed me as ENTp some time later.

I arrived at ENTp independently of all that by reading Rick's material, which I had put off reading for the first few months.
    Last edited by xerx; 11-15-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I have to work hard at developing my Ti, and I've made some mistakes none of which I'm proud of.