View Poll Results: Do you have favourable interactions?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alpha: Yes, Ephemeros

0 0%
  • Alpha: Yes, hkkmr

3 15.00%
  • Non-Alpha: Yes, Ephemeros

0 0%
  • Non-Alpha: Yes, hkkmr

0 0%
  • Alpha: Yes, both

0 0%
  • Non-Alpha: Yes, both.

0 0%
  • Soylent Greens

2 10.00%
  • I'm SubT

15 75.00%

Thread: SRS Are they in our Quadra?

Creepy-male

Default [SRS] Are they in our Quadra?

Votevotevote.

CONCLUSIVE Te DATA GATHERING FOR MAXIMAL OPTIMUM TRUTHFUL.

EDIT

Could someone with the POWAH to do so add "Alpha: No, neither" and "Non-Alpha: No, neither"?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Those options are already covered aren't they?

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um...options need to be tweaked

yes epher, no hkkmr
    and
    no epher, yes hkkmr

need to be in there, or allow multiple choice
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hang on, is the bit before the colon the quadra of the person being asked? Or the quadra you think they are in?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Hang on, is the bit before the colon the quadra of the person being asked? Or the quadra you think they are in?
    oh, if it's asking "your quadra: get along with person?", that makes more sense actually.

edit: even then, there's not a "no, neither" option.

Multiple choice is the solution here.

Alpha: Yes Eph
    Alpha: Yes Hkk
    Alpha: No Eph
    Alpha: No Hkk
    duplicate for Non Alpha
    ILE-Ti

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    wat
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of cases on the forum are borderline, but the only person I can say without a shred of doubt is not Alpha is niffweed17.

Zero Ti valuing.
    Zero Ne valuing.
    Zero Si valuing.
    Zero Fe valuing.

In my entire life, out of every single person I've ever met, he's the only one that manages to contradict almost every aspect of Alpha in some way. I'm even sure this is a compliment to him.

hoodrat is more likely than niffweed to be Alpha.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. Once you understand a definition of something to be "does not like emotions" or some shit, its pretty effing easy to go around being a overly critical jerk, as if you don't like emotional expression. Its apparent online, but having met Niffweed irl, I can say with even greater confidence that he is an IJ temperament infantile, and when him and I had an interesting conversation away from the group the entire discussion was framed in Ti dissection and categorization.

Even then, most of you fail to realize that Fe has nothing to do with what Niff thinks it does, and neither does the Ni/Se dichotomy. If you ask the Alpha NT's here I'm sure most if not all will also dislike things normally attributed to Fe like being a loud manipulative cry baby and an ethical sell-out.

He exudes no Se, and I'm quite positive he would neither enjoy an ESFp (like Hoodrat) nor would his quirky random dry humor and overtly critical nature elate an ESFp. In fact, they would likely grow tired of him quickly and find his antics obnoxious. I certainly do not, because he's a lovable zany Alpha NT, who is just being a spiteful 5w6 mad at the world for its various misdeeds and now hes walled himself up behind a mountain of "objectivity" and "facts" for fear of letting go and putting himself out there. Its pretty freakin obvious.

Not that I dislike Niff personally nor do I think he's a moron, but I feel he has stuck himself into a false persona based on other psychological factors that have absolutely nothing to do with gamma or socionics.

Zero Ni valuing
    Zero Te valuing
    Zero Fi valuing
    Zero Se valuing (the most apparent one)

Niffweed is as Alpha as it gets, and one day, you'll understand that.

/threadjack counter-attack
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archon, I was trying before to give your understanding the maximum benefit of the doubt, but you just lost my respect with this one post. You have absolutely no right to assume anything about which dogma or beliefs about socionics I'm bringing into a discussion before you hear them. Much of your argument is a strawman fallacy as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Nah. Once you understand a definition of something to be "does not like emotions" or some shit, its pretty effing easy to go around being a overly critical jerk, as if you don't like emotional expression. Its apparent online, but having met Niffweed irl, I can say with even greater confidence that he is an IJ temperament infantile, and when him and I had an interesting conversation away from the group the entire discussion was framed in Ti dissection and categorization.
    I never said Fe-polr had anything to do with disliking emotions. Ever. The rest of what you wrote w/ regards to that is correspondingly false. I haven't met him so I can't comment on his temperament. But even if he were IJ, I'd sooner consider ESI for him than LII.

Even then, most of you fail to realize that Fe has nothing to do with what Niff thinks it does, and neither does the Ni/Se dichotomy. If you ask the Alpha NT's here I'm sure most if not all will also dislike things normally attributed to Fe like being a loud manipulative cry baby and an ethical sell-out.
    I dislike most things attributed to Fe, so I know this. You're not telling me anything I'm not already aware of. Nowhere was this ever a criterion for my typing or any typing I've ever constructed for anybody.

He exudes no Se, and I'm quite positive he would neither enjoy an ESFp (like Hoodrat) nor would his quirky random dry humor and overtly critical nature elate an ESFp. In fact, they would likely grow tired of him quickly and find his antics obnoxious. I certainly do not, because he's a lovable zany Alpha NT, who is just being a spiteful 5w6 mad at the world for its various misdeeds and now hes walled himself up behind a mountain of "objectivity" and "facts" for fear of letting go and putting himself out there. Its pretty freakin obvious.
    No it's no pretty freakin obvious. Why the hell would you think an Se superid is strong in Se? Please give me a logical justification before I take you seriously. Model A and Jung's justifications are pretty straightforward as to why Se wouldn't be very strong in an Ni ego, but please do provide your reasoning.

cpig doesn't exude very much Se either, and neither does dolphin fwiw.

Additionally, I find your entire method of basing a typing entirely on niffweed's unhealthy characteristics demonstrative of a belittling attitude towards both niffweed and LIIs that you probably picked up elsewhere, and not likely to lead to any good and objective typing.

Not that I dislike Niff personally nor do I think he's a moron, but I feel he has stuck himself into a false persona based on other psychological factors that have absolutely nothing to do with gamma or socionics.

Zero Ni valuing
    Zero Te valuing
    Zero Fi valuing
    Zero Se valuing (the most apparent one)

/threadjack counter-attack
    He exudes absolutely no Ti. Virtually no Ne. He exudes Te, Ni and possibly unhealthy levels of Fi.

But yeah, he's gotta be Ti ego because he creates rigid constructs about things and doesn't vary his system of objective facts.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    I love you, jxrtes.
    Fuck you, I'm his wife.

Creepy-male

No.

Sharign isn't caring </3

You never cared about me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Fuck you, learn to share.
    ILE-Ti

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Archon, I was trying before to give your understanding the maximum benefit of the doubt, but you just lost my respect with this one post. You have absolutely no right to assume anything about which dogma or beliefs about socionics I'm bringing into a discussion before you hear them. Much of your argument is a strawman fallacy as a result.
    You are not the only one who thinks him to be ILI. Your post was preaching to the choir and I wasn't going to let my opinions go unsaid. I never specified YOU (as in Jrxtes) and my post was addressed to anyone who cares.

I never said Fe-polr had anything to do with disliking emotions. Ever. The rest of what you wrote w/ regards to that is correspondingly false. I haven't met him so I can't comment on his temperament. But even if he were IJ, I'd sooner consider ESI for him than LII.
    Once again, did not specify you, I was addressing things which are in fact quite commonly cited as the behavior of Fe-ers.

And how the fuck is Niffweed anything like any ISFj's here?

I dislike most things attributed to Fe, so I know this. You're not telling me anything I'm not already aware of. Nowhere was this ever a criterion for my typing or any typing I've ever constructed for anybody.
    Yup, was making an opening argument for Niff's type, not specifically arguing against what you said, partly because you did not give an argument.

No it's no pretty freakin obvious. Why the hell would you think an Se superid is strong in Se? Please give me a logical justification before I take you seriously. Model A and Jung's justifications are pretty straightforward as to why Se wouldn't be very strong in an Ni ego, but please do provide your reasoning.
    Ni is complementary to Se. I am of the opinion that you do in fact use Se as an Ni vauler. This "strong" "weak" dichotomy is misleading. I want you to look at the posts of Strrrng, bulletsanddoves, crazedrat, and Capitalistpig. Also look at FDG's and Ashton's posts (on socionix) or how they speak/type in stickam or w/e.

There is a very very very very very very very very very obvious difference.

cpig doesn't exude very much Se either, and neither does dolphin fwiw.
    Depends on your definition of Se first off, and from mine, they do.

Additionally, I find your entire method of basing a typing entirely on niffweed's unhealthy characteristics demonstrative of a belittling attitude towards both niffweed and LIIs that you probably picked up elsewhere, and not likely to lead to any good and objective typing.
    I am not belittling him. I am pointing out what I see. If I'm not allowed to speak freely than wtf do you want me to say? People have issues. I have issues, you probably have some issues, everyone has issues and this will lead to negative circumstances.

How have I belittled LII's? I love LIIs. I want Niff to choose LII because I think it would help him and I like when people are happy =\

There is nothing purposefully mean-spirited about my argument.

He exudes absolutely no Ti. Virtually no Ne. He exudes Te, Ni and possibly unhealthy levels of Fi.
    Nope, dont see that.

But yeah, he's gotta be Ti ego because he creates rigid constructs about things and doesn't vary his system of objective facts.
    When did I say that? I said that when actually having a conversation with the dude, he spoke just like me, framing everything into nice boxes of Ti and separating information in a way I understood easily. Like, tbh, I felt very excited at the meet, and often it feels like I have to drag my feet through the mud to get anywhere in a discussion with people, but the concepts we spoke of seemed (on my side, at least) to be integrated rapidly.

I'm refusing to bow down to shame and fear of being ostracized for what I see.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I <3 Carla.

If it wasn't for Simon, I'd marry you.
    The end is nigh

Creepy-male

Foolish Yake, Carla is a polygigglamist.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Join me carla... together we can rule the forum!
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carla, I have an idea. Let's start a marriage fraud. I'll be your lawyer, you just have to marry a bunch of people then crush their hearts in a divorce and take have of their belongings. What do you think?
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk I'm bored.

I mean I can either program lego bots or martyr myself upon the 16types massive cock.

I went with the latter, but my bot's program is all silly-like, so perhaps ill change me mind.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not the only one who thinks him to be ILI. Your post was preaching to the choir and I wasn't going to let my opinions go unsaid. I never specified YOU (as in Jrxtes) and my post was addressed to anyone who cares.

Once again, did not specify you, I was addressing things which are in fact quite commonly cited as the behavior of Fe-ers.
    Funny you say that, because this comment seemed directed at me...

But if the rest of your post was directed at "commonly cited arguments," very well then.

And how the fuck is Niffweed anything like any ISFj's here?
    He isn't, which is the point, because it's still more likely than LII if he has IJ temperament.

Ni is complementary to Se. I am of the opinion that you do in fact use Se as an Ni vauler. This "strong" "weak" dichotomy is misleading. I want you to look at the posts of Strrrng, bulletsanddoves, crazedrat, and Capitalistpig. Also look at FDG's and Ashton's posts (on socionix) or how they speak/type in stickam or w/e.
    Prove why the dichotomy is misleading. You're contradicting many people's observations, so please provide some validation of your assertion. Give me some proof why I should listen to you over theirs and my own observations.

I don't believe any of the aforementioned people have strong Se. strrrng and crazedrat acted like assholes, but that doesn't make them strong in Se. B&D writes posts to shock people but that doesn't make him very strong in Se either. Why do you believe they have strong Se?

Ashton may certainly be Se ego or has a strong Se agenda. I haven't read enough of FDG's material to say anything about him.

There is a very very very very very very very very very obvious difference.
    I think cpig and niff have a lot in common actually. I even thought their intonation was kind of similar, if that means anything.

Depends on your definition of Se first off, and from mine, they do.
    My definition of Se is both conceptual (I could go into some detail if you want) and social/behavioral, and I believe niffweed very much satisfies both criteria.

I am not belittling him. I am pointing out what I see. If I'm not allowed to speak freely than wtf do you want me to say? People have issues. I have issues, you probably have some issues, everyone has issues and this will lead to negative circumstances.

How have I belittled LII's? I love LIIs. I want Niff to choose LII because I think it would help him and I like when people are happy =\

There is nothing purposefully mean-spirited about my argument.
    You're typing someone based on some alleged fucking neuroses, and you don't think that's offensive!!? You're making presumptions about his type based largely on your impression of his negative traits. Although it's true you're typing him based on a connection you made, but the rest of your argument is about how Ti manifests in him as "hiding behind a wall of objectivity" -- this is not healthy behaviour for any type and shouldn't be a criterion.

Having good intentions means nothing if you don't bring objective facts to bear.

When did I say that? I said that when actually having a conversation with the dude, he spoke just like me, framing everything into nice boxes of Ti and separating information in a way I understood easily. Like, tbh, I felt very excited at the meet, and often it feels like I have to drag my feet through the mud to get anywhere in a discussion with people, but the concepts we spoke of seemed (on my side, at least) to be integrated rapidly.
    Ever considered that you're both Ni ego, and that related types process information into "neat little boxes" for each others' comprehension?

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat
    a
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That.

Was.

AWESOME
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It said that I needed one character !

So I gave it what it asked for !
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Creepy-male

Quotamid.

But I digress.

I DON'T WANNA DIE.

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE A TEREGSLAVE?

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffweed17 as ISFj > INTj is probably the dumbest thing I've seen posted in a while.

Creepy-male

Do you not read myposts, then, DeAnte?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    niffweed17 as ISFj > INTj is probably the dumbest thing I've seen posted in a while.
    He's probably not ESI, obviously. But it's a lot more plausible than LII given his valued functions, unless you'd rather suggest LII for him on the ambiguous criteria that he's NT.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W/e to everything else, but when I called attention to the the various male Ni egos, I was pointing to both the Ni and Se manifestation in their speech and behavior.

We are at a disagreement here Jrxtes about something in particular, which I've argued (slightly) with you before. The difference is that I believe a person expresses all their valued elements behaviorally (in differing quantities and qualities).

I use to think it was more like this:

valued - strong
    unvalued - weak

However I came up with something that makes more sense (to me, at least)
    Ego - strong
    Id - primitive
    Super Id - primitive
    Superego - weak

But yeah...uhhh...

oh.

I've been down the whole "Archon's Ni" deal before. No. I'm really not.

Actually I'm curious about why people think this... I'll make a thread.
    The end is nigh

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Do you not read myposts, then, DeAnte?
    I haven't read half the posts in this thread.

He's probably not ESI, obviously. But it's a lot more plausible than LII given his valued functions, unless you'd rather suggest LII for him on the ambiguous criteria that he's NT.
    As little interest as I have in niffweed17's type, Se-PoLR makes a million times more sense than Se ego or DS as well as INTj/IJ > ISFj/INTp, which is based on weird ass humor and videos alone.

edit: @ Archon, I don't care for the "strong/weak" language either.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are at a disagreement here Jrxtes about something in particular, which I've argued (slightly) with you before. The difference is that I believe a person expresses all their valued elements behaviorally (in differing quantities and qualities).
    I believe this too, so that can't be the difference. It's more likely that we're working with different definitions of the elements, plus typing someone is always a pretty subjective process.

I use to think it was more like this:

valued - strong
    unvalued - weak

However I came up with something that makes more sense (to me, at least)
    Ego - strong
    Id - primitive
    Super Id - primitive
    Superego - weak
    Actually that's getting surprisingly closer to how I understand it. The valued=strong, unvalued=weak thing always seemed like a neat copout to me. I'd add that that id= strong/primitive, and it'd be fairly consistent with lots of my own understanding.

Are we making progress back to your original beliefs about socionics?

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte
    As little interest as I have in niffweed17's type, Se-PoLR makes a million times more sense than Se ego or DS as well as INTj/IJ > ISFj/INTp, which is based on weird ass humor and videos alone.
    Fair enough if that's your final verdict on his type, but in my mind he'll always be my contrary.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well idk if I'm going back to my "original beliefs", but perhaps we are finding common ground.

Yeah, maybe we do have different elemental descriptions, but in the Ne/Si thread it basically came down to where we were agreeing with eachother.

Its probably a disagreement of what the elements look like when behaviorally expressed.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well idk if I'm going back to my "original beliefs", but perhaps we are finding common ground.

Yeah, maybe we do have different elemental descriptions, but in the Ne/Si thread it basically came down to where we were agreeing with eachother.
    That's true, we were. Except for your analogy which you reneged, we probably do define the elements fairly (but not perfectly) close enough.

Its probably a disagreement of what the elements look like when behaviorally expressed.
    Bingo! This is it. That's why I get annoyed when people downplay studying the behavioral aspects of socionics. Unless you can look inside someone's mind directly, behavior is the only way to type someone.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep totally agree, but you have to make sure your connecting the right behaviors to the right elements, and that's our falling out.

Maybe we can come to agreement in the future.
    The end is nigh

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What IIIIII don't understand is whyyyyyyyy people (like you DeAnte, just to point fingers, because someone has to be accused, so you're it, but it's okay, I can imply accusation against Archon as well, in a subtle way where you feel like I'm referring to you, but you're not sure, because this makes it more back-stabbing like in nature) seem to conclude that everyone else's typings are based off of all of these assumptions that they have pulled out of other people's heads (because they are telepathic, of course) and then counter these assumptions to point out the true typings of people as if it is what everyone else thinks.

Case in point:
    Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte
    which is based on weird ass humor and videos alone.
    Is it now?

It would almost make more sense to create a User Assumptions Accusations List on Wikisocion or something where you list each user/poster and what you feel are their misguided assumptions. Oh, the wars everyone would fight on the discussion page. Sigh.

I'm just pointing out a missed opportunity.

My point is... 1. If you're going to be the thought police, do it right. 2. Be very careful before you go assuming things about what others are or are not assuming? Before trying to attribute a whole bunch of things to their motivations. Yes there is some transparency, but interpretations are falliable.

OH, and also 3. It's insulting. Why would "everyone" think that someone was a type based on something like a weird sense of humor alone? Is everyone an idiot but you? No one is able to think about things further than that? Really? How interesting.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it somewhat unnerving that over 80% of voters are subT.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post
    I find it somewhat unnerving that over 80% of voters are subT.
    Now you know how I feel all the time!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    What IIIIII don't understand is whyyyyyyyy people (like you DeAnte, just to point fingers, because someone has to be accused, so you're it, but it's okay, I can imply accusation against Archon as well, in a subtle way where you feel like I'm referring to you, but you're not sure, because this makes it more back-stabbing like in nature) seem to conclude that everyone else's typings are based off of all of these assumptions that they have pulled out of other people's heads (because they are telepathic, of course) and then counter these assumptions to point out the true typings of people as if it is what everyone else thinks.

Case in point: Is it now?

It would almost make more sense to create a User Assumptions Accusations List on Wikisocion or something where you list each user/poster and what you feel are their misguided assumptions. Oh, the wars everyone would fight on the discussion page. Sigh.

I'm just pointing out a missed opportunity.

My point is... 1. If you're going to be the thought police, do it right. 2. Be very careful before you go assuming things about what others are or are not assuming? Before trying to attribute a whole bunch of things to their motivations. Yes there is some transparency, but interpretations are falliable.
    Umm....what?

Are you suggesting that I'm suggesting that nearly everyone on the forum is mistyped? I am not. Though there are quite a few people on the forum who are mistyped IMO.

I also don't make assumptions that everyone agrees with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    OH, and also 3. It's insulting. Why would "everyone" think that someone was a type based on something like a weird sense of humor alone? Is everyone an idiot but you? No one is able to think about things further than that? Really? How interesting.
    I'm not sure if you're asking me why I would type someone based on a "weird sense of humor alone" or why I disagree with typings which others here agree with. Maybe both.

Anyways, I disagree with others because we have different ideas on how information elements manifest, etc.

Reading your posts makes me want to shit on your keyboard. And yes, most people are idiots. Especially if they think ISFj is a more reasonable typing for niffweed17 than INTj.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading your posts makes me want to shit on your keyboard. And yes, most people are idiots. Especially if they think ISFj is a more reasonable typing for niffweed17 than INTj.
    Someone doesn't understand the Se IJ types too well.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading your posts makes me want to shit on your keyboard.
    yeah, I didn't read your post right.