TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default tuturututu signature link

Interesting...

I've only looked at one article so far, something about the common psycholigical properties in SEEs and ILIs, I believe. There are tables of correlations between a certain behaviour and each type in that article...I'm not sure how brilliant the translation is or how sound the research is, but it appears that SEEs are evil snobs while ILIs are sexual fantasists and homosexuals.

Google Translate

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm, I think there's certainly some interesting data here (although some of it is suspect!). This kind of research is definitely the way forward. I should probably actually bother to translate this all properly!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the first article on that page is extremely worth of translating. It describes in depth empirical content of four quite unpopular reinin dichotomies. Namely, Carefree-Farsighted, Emotioncreating-Creationcreating, Tactical-Strategic and Compliant-Obstinate. Taking these into account drastically simplifies process of typing someone. There's also some stuff on intertype relations, Extroversion-Introversion, Sensing-Intuition, Judging-Perceiving, etc.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    I think that the first article on that page is extremely worth of translating. It describes in depth empirical content of four quite unpopular reinin dichotomies. Namely, Carefree-Farsighted, Emotioncreating-Creationcreating, Tactical-Strategic and Compliant-Obstinate. Taking these into account drastically simplifies process of typing someone. There's also some stuff on intertype relations, Extroversion-Introversion, Sensing-Intuition, Judging-Perceiving, etc.
    It possibly has some absorbing stuff about some dichotomies of human behaviour, but I think time and time again those four Reinin dichotomies at least have been shown not to stand up to scrutiny type-wise.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    It possibly has some absorbing stuff about some dichotomies of human behaviour, but I think time and time again those four Reinin dichotomies at least have been shown not to stand up to scrutiny type-wise.
    Hm, works fine for me. Never underestimate the power of objective Te-objectivist (not that naughty Ti-subjectivist) based empirical research. Phaedrus might turn in his grave if he knew of such an attempt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the google translation doesn't say anything about ILI, but only half the page is translated.
    INTp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    the google translation doesn't say anything about ILI, but only half the page is translated.
    often 'ILI' gets translated to 'OR'

Don't ask me why, I guess 'ILI' might be a normal word in russian or something.

Creepy-male

Isn't the 2-code for ILI TP though?

Where did OR come from?