Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 96

Thread: IEI (Because I'm routinely pissed off by my "duals")

  1. #1
    Creepy-male

    Default IEI (Because I'm routinely pissed off by my "duals")

    Alright.

    I get fed up with the ILEs on this forum. At the same time, I think the Betas are generally a whole lot more reasonable.

    IEI

    Intertypes

    Alphas are 90% awesome, except for ILEs. ILEs I like are the exception to the rule. Get on better with Alpha Js. LII > ESE > SEI
    All the self-typed Betas. But I never read Ezra's serious business posts.
    Fairly indifferent to Gammas. Bad experiences with LIEs. Don't know any Gamma Ps [well]. Don't think I'd get on well with ILIs based on interactions with niff; but I might, based on interactions with HC/aixelsyd.
    Do not get on so well with Delta Js. Do get on well with Delta Ps.

    (Note: "get on with" = no conflict/tension on my end, regardless of how they feel.)

    More in-depth

    (off the top of my head)

    bionicgoat: meh
    bee: <_<
    Mimosa Pudica: IP laziness >:
    Errant: bee * 10 (must be something about Melbourne)
    Akra:
    Isha:
    DeAnte: lmao +
    LokiVanguard: lmao

    Vero: >: ~ :3
    Archon: >: * 3
    Ephemeros: BAH + /facepalm
    hkkmr: BAH

    MISTER BANANANANANANA PANCAKES <3

    --

    It's a toss-up between Ni and Si as base.

    Ni as:

    Imagination

    Possible. I know I've learned to consciously fight it back due to the emotionally damaging effect it's had on me in the past. This is a negative mark: I don't think one can fend off their base function.

    Trends and patterns

    Against: I'm very forgiving. (Though, this isn't abnormal IEI behaviour, it seems?)
    For: Seriously serious screwups </3 me, and bring out Spiteful Gul.

    Functions and elements

    (Hypothesis.
    Additionally, switch from SEI means I can skip past my prod-functions.)

    Ne ignoring

    Why I think ILEs are Logic Police; but when Beta Js say things with certainty, it seems reasonable. (In favour of Decisive over Judicious?)

    In favour of Semi-Duality intuition burns over Duality DELICIOUS INTUITION OMNOMNOM.

    Se DS

    As far as anime is concerned, I think Se is pretty damn cool. This isn't a real argument p:

    Neater explanation for switches into Steel Wall Gul than Se ignoring.

    Also, the Chameleon Nine thing. I'm an inherently passive person. Remember when I typed myself ILE back when I first joined? Yeah.

    Si role

    I stink therefore I am. Constant problems with hygiene because it's a chore and I can't really be bothered.

    I'm also not a natural cook. (Against Si having globality dimension (being Base function).)

    Discuss.

    Also, GTFO if you're an ILE

    SEI

    Enneagram

    I'm a self-pres Nine.

    This could explain the cornstarch-in-water response to ILE Logic Policing. (As opposed to ILE frivolity, which I )

    This seems basically to pale in comparison to everything I have for IEI, though.
    Last edited by male; 05-10-2009 at 03:43 AM.

  2. #2
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good going Gul.

    I've also recently changed my type to Ni-INFp. It's pretty obvious I'm introverted and F, so yeah, even enneatype fits better.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  3. #3
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't base too much on intertype relationships on these boards. Assuming people are correctly typed, we're then confronted by this massively broad spectrum of backgrounds which may be more alienating than shared functional values. This is obviously my subjective view, but it seems there is more diversity in Alpha than Beta generally, in terms of backgrounds of people, which may contribute to it.

    There's at least one thread about the differences between SEIs and IEIs, which you've probably already read, but may be useful. Though you have done a very good job at trying to convince everyone you're Alpha so far. I guess, though, the expansion of your invasion plans to Beta was really just an inevitability...
    allez cuisine!

  4. #4
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    I guess, though, the expansion of your invasion plans to Beta was really just an inevitability...
    I keep forgetting there are LSIs on this board. Seriously.

    It's so much easier to pull of sneaky politicrap in Alpha-dominated forums!

  5. #5
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gulanzon, I hope you're not serious. You are not Beta.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  6. #6
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    I keep forgetting there are LSIs on this board. Seriously.

    It's so much easier to pull of sneaky politicrap in Alpha-dominated forums!
    That forgettable, are we? >.< Possum, that's not how to sweettalk your way into Beta. Though I guess there's not many of us.
    allez cuisine!

  7. #7
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    That forgettable, are we? >.< Possum, that's not how to sweettalk your way into Beta. Though I guess there's not many of us.
    Aren't you supposed to not shoot down my feeble attempts at Se or something? Gosh.

    Beta sure seems hostile. Where can I buy some grenades around here? And a sledgehammer? And some stimpacks.

  8. #8
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HAHAHA don't make me laugh - you are Beta when hell freezes over


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  9. #9
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    When hell freezes over

  10. #10
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    Beta is a battlefield.
    Love is a battlefield.
    Therefore, Beta is Love.
    allez cuisine!

  11. #11
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Aren't you supposed to not shoot down my feeble attempts at Se or something? Gosh.

    Beta sure seems hostile. Where can I buy some grenades around here? And a sledgehammer? And some stimpacks.
    Well, you'd have to actually start using Se, you know.
    allez cuisine!

  12. #12
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    Well, you'd have to actually start using Se, you know.
    Hmm.

    I see how this would be a problem.

    Sandwiches at ten paces?

  13. #13
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gul, this is just getting sad.

    I'll be frank, I do not have the best hygiene at times, but I suppose that comes with the territory of being a teenage guy eh. I don't comb my hair ever and my clothes don't match.

    I cannot cook well either, even though I have cooked food before.

    You are seriously writing things here that could apply to nearly everyone, and to be honest, you suffer from applying the Forer effect on yourself. How many types have you considered?

    Alpha: ILE, SEI, ESE
    Beta: IEI
    Delta: IEE

    Five types from 3 quadras. You are either quite confused or know zip about socionics and just like the pattern that the letters make.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon
    As far as anime is concerned, I think Se is pretty damn cool. This isn't a real argument p:
    What is Se to you? Decisive(no pun) action or big-ass swords?

    On the record, I find trends and patterns in language acquisition quite easily, and I have a very strong imagination when it comes to ideas that barely correlate.

    Anyway Gul, I call B.S. Mark me gamma.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  14. #14
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Gul, this is just getting sad.

    I'll be frank, I do not have the best hygiene at times, but I suppose that comes with the territory of being a teenage guy eh. I don't comb my hair ever and my clothes don't match.

    I cannot cook well either, even though I have cooked food before.
    New lesson: Si is not magical.

    Ok. Fair enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    You are seriously writing things here that could apply to nearly everyone, and to be honest, you suffer from applying the Forer effect on yourself. How many types have you considered?
    Man, I'm an ethical. How do you want me not to be susceptible to the forer effect?

    Seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Five types from 3 quadras. You are either quite confused or know zip about socionics and just like the pattern that the letters make.
    All three. In reverse order of influence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    What is Se to you? Decisive(no pun) action or big-ass swords?
    Big-ass swords are Ni, duh. Serious overcompensation.

    Serious point: actually, I liked ESE Kamina for the action bit too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Anyway Gul, I call B.S. Mark me gamma.
    Nah, it's fine.

    I'll stick with SEI, and exile Ephemeros and HK to the Allie quadra with Allie and crazedrat.

    Thread's over. Go home. I'm done having an sp/sx shitfit.



    EDIT

    IEI temporarily made sense. Then I read my responses to posters in this thread.

    ALPHA, I REALLY FUCKING MISSED YOU.

    I WAS ONLY GONE FOR AN HOUR.
    Last edited by male; 05-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.

  15. #15
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I love the Love is a Battlefield song.

  16. #16
    Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    your backyard
    Posts
    798
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. wtf do your evaluations of the forum members mean? Is there like a scale somewhere? "bah" and "facepalm" and "<3" make sense but the rest??

    2. Why am I not on your list? I want at least a "bah", but a "facepalm" would be awesome. What if you made kirby do a facepalm?

    3. what kamajama said.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

  17. #17
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post
    2. Why am I not on your list? I want at least a "bah", but a "facepalm" would be awesome. What if you made kirby do a facepalm?
    Ask and ye shall receive.

  18. #18
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Aren't you supposed to not shoot down my feeble attempts at Se or something? Gosh.
    You hurt her with your Ne!

    Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    IEI is the drive-by typing.
    It's clearly because we're awesome and everyone wants to be us. CLEARLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  19. #19
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is not a circus. Love is free and hugging chem books is legal tender.

    Enough with these feeble pushes. Gul was mistaken, so lay down your eyes and arms.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  20. #20
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Love is free and hugging chem books is legal tender.
    I once had a dream where someone stole my chem textbook and I had to follow a trail of MO diagrams to find the bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  21. #21
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I once had a dream where someone stole my chem textbook and I had to follow a trail of MO diagrams to find the bitch.
    I once had a dream earlier today that I went to some apartments to visit Implied and got a fat, lazy dog dressed in a duck costume to play tug of war with a pillow then headed home. I was late for something and checked my cell to see if anyone called and it said "1 missed childhood memory" so I clicked ok and it played a video of me reading a children's story I'd written to my 3 year old son who I called Benny.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  22. #22
    Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    your backyard
    Posts
    798
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.
    aw thanks
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

  23. #23
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think you're an IEI. Or maybe even an SEI. I think you're probably Ne base.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  24. #24
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I don't think you're an IEI. Or maybe even an SEI. I think you're probably Ne base.
    I agree.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  25. #25
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Did the both of you miss the thread about dynamic thinking?

  26. #26
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes.

  27. #27
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  28. #28
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    Gulanzon, I can see you in alpha, but definitely not SEI. I think you are an ESE. I don't like you not because you're not Alpha, but because imo you're stupid.
    Quotes from T16T members

    Vero says: Fuck no, you're no ESE. I like SEI.
    Jake says: Alpha or I whine and gripe and moan until you come back and me.
    Ephemeros says: I haven't really had a chance to consider looking in the proverbial reflective surface yet.
    Brilliand says: I'll basically agree with every conclusion you come to, or just mess with the internal structure without worrying whether the end product is right

  29. #29
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  30. #30
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  31. #31
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    Whoever Vero is, his opinion is maybe a joke (imo without originality). The rest don't contradict you'd be an ESE, right?
    mn0good. Also a she.

    What amuses me about that is that you're actually completely oblivious to the community side of T16T. Why do you even post here? I don't think anyone even listens to you much at all.

    Also, common sense contradicts ESE. But, being an intuiter, I guess you don't have much of any sort of sense, huh?

  32. #32
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  33. #33
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, I think his point was that if you want people to respect your opinions, you need to have done something to demonstrate you deserve their respect. You saying something doesn't make it true. Unless you're done something around the forum and around the community to make people think that your opinion (intellectual or otherwise) is in any way valuable, you coming into a thread and saying something isn't going to mean much.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  34. #34
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Unless you're done something around the forum and around the community to make people think that your opinion (intellectual or otherwise) is in any way valuable, you coming into a thread and saying something isn't going to mean much.
    Well that cuts me out.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  35. #35
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  36. #36
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Well that cuts me out.
    MISTER KAMANINGNANGNONGIR <3

  37. #37
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Meh, from a distance, I thought the ILE typing for Gulanzon seemed to fit the best. I haven't been following things closely, but it didn't make sense to me why he would think he was ESFj because he's autistic or whatever it is and this has given him a false view of his type. ISFp, and then INFp just seem even more absurd. Maybe he is routinely pissed off with his 'duals' because he is so incredibly Attention-Seeking, and\or claims that he isn't, he just can't help it, please can't you understand what it's like? And his 'duals' are routinely pissed of with him because small things can become big things, and then everybody notices, and everybody gets really annoyed? Not that I'm judging...it's just the way things are.

  38. #38
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    Fyi: if that's not Fi I cut myself something off. Your opinion is simply is not Alpha and not ILE at all, it is impossible for me to adopt it, sorry. I warned you before you might not be an ILE, anyway.
    It's hard to heed your warning, when you've done absolutely nothing thus far to demonstrate that you know anything about socionics. Most of the opinions you've brought to threads in the past have been complete garbage to me and demonstrate a fundamental lack of understanding. All you seem to do is go around and troll people and act intellectually superior to be people. The combination of annoying personality and opinions which hold very little reason gives me very little reason to respect anything you say, as an intellectual.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  39. #39
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Anyway.

    Just out of curiosity, Ephemeros, what type do you think Vero is? Or were you just taking Battle Typing potshots?

  40. #40
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Anyway.

    Just out of curiosity, Ephemeros, what type do you think Vero is? Or were you just taking Battle Typing potshots?
    Thats funny Gul.

    and also your description of Brilliand was spot on
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •