0 Thread(s)

You sounded rather enthralled.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression is LSE. This is a superficial one though, of course, based on the limited information.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE.

What do you mean too energetic for an SLE? SLEs can be energetic.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    You are projecting... I just described him, and that's how he was. The things I said about him were not things I find attractive. "man-meat", "status-oriented" and "orderly" are - in my dictionary - negative words...

However, I am in love with the house, and the only problem I see, is having that guy as a neighbor. If he's so damn energetic all the time, I'll go bananas. I need to be left in peace. I guess I can handle a macho SLE, but how do I tell a macho LSE to fuck off without offending him?
    I very think he's an SLE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, first, I wouldn't buy the house next door

But other than that, I don't think there's enough there to be definitive either way. My SLE ex-boss was superficially similar in many aspects (gorgeous house, entrepreneur, sleeps at the office, insane energy level), but your guy sounds scary.

(How do you know he's status-oriented? Just b/c he has a nice house and puts away his garden tools? Maybe he loves creating beauty... as all the Se-ego designers I know)
    IEE

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTjs need love too. I demand Mimosa give this man some ass.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you come here, I'll give him yours.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's nuts, but LSE seems like a better guess. I wish I had more information though. Sensor, extroverted, rational and Te ego is what I got. Nothing you wrote suggests Se ego, and some things might suggest Ti but one can't be sure.

Off the record, I like niff's characterization of the SLE's temperament: "simultaneously lazy and energetic."

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see your and raise you an .

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    LSE would make sense though I'm just going by what you said . The thing that really made me say this was the thing about having a problem and going right to your door-step...that sort of unambiguous directness is very typical of what I know of LSEs. If something is wrong, they will waste no time in making it clear. Even Se leading types can be indirect on some points...believe me...even when it is important.

edit: And yes, I have often found ESEs quite likeable in the beginning and me wanting to get on their good-side and vice-versa only to be met with some incredible awkwardness along the way. Just doing the most basic things is really uncomfortable despite everyone trying hard to act happy and normal.
    I agree. I think Beta in general has a bit more of that undertone/subliminal communication. More emphasis on non-verbal expression and experiencing the emotional tone. The dynamic exchange of vibes. Less need to communicate in a verbally accurate way. And therefore less need to state things so matter-of-factly and directly. Probably related to Fe valuing vs. Te valuing.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for the record, I'm changing my answer to LSE just for the heck of it.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    That is totally LSE. My mom is one and she used to be proud of her irresponsibility too. Like there was this situation when I was about 8 years old and none of my parents were at home. I cut my hand really really badly and decided I should go to the doctors alone and not call to any of them because my mom would shout at me for interrupting her work and I didn't knew where my father was(he was supposed to be at home). And my health center was about 20minutes from my house by bus. I went there all in blood. My doctor was shocked. And guess what my mom thought about this situation? She bragged to everyone what an independent child she has.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Just for the record, I'm changing my answer to LSE just for the heck of it.
    lol why would you do it just for the heck of it? or have you actually changed your opinion?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My LSE father... is a workaholic, basically sleeps in his office, looks really young for his age (b/c macho vanity,) and keeps his yard meticulously...

What you wrote could be almost a word-for-word description of my Dad...

So maybe that's it

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    That is totally LSE. My mom is one and she used to be proud of her irresponsibility too. Like there was this situation when I was about 8 years old and none of my parents were at home. I cut my hand really really badly and decided I should go to the doctors alone and not call to any of them because my mom would shout at me for interrupting her work and I didn't knew where my father was(he was supposed to be at home). And my health center was about 20minutes from my house by bus. I went there all in blood. My doctor was shocked. And guess what my mom thought about this situation? She bragged to everyone what an independent child she has.

I wouldn't brag about it, but it is remarkable you were independent enough to keep your head and just do what had to be done.

I can think of grown adults who lack the constitution to behave like this.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he sounds more SLE. sort of reminds me of my uncle, who i've recently decided is SLE > LSE.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haven't read other opinions yet but my first guess is LSE.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mimosa, I think you need to go meet the guy again and bring us back more info!
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds great! Let us know what happens!
    IEE

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    lol why would you do it just for the heck of it? or have you actually changed your opinion?
    No not for the heck of it. I just said that for flair.

I changed my opinion, or more like decided upon either one, because of some new bit of information I overlooked. It's completely arbitrary to you though. It's like if I were to tell you x = cheese.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) a lot of people don't like him as a boss in the place he works Unless the types of the other employees are known, this is meaningless
    2) his house and garden looks PERFECT - he seems to be status-oriented and order-oriented (he owns one of the nicest properties in the best street in town) Suggests rationality, but SLE is not impossible; I'd be more inclined to argue for LSI than anything, since "status" and "order" sound a lot like Ti valuing
    3) he works hard - at times he sleeps in his office! he's a director, even if he doesn't have a lot of education, only experience! That's rare (here) Not applicable to type
    4) he had a military career when younger Not applicable to type
    5) his wife seemed very boring, didn't speak, and didn't talk to her husband, but I think the guy is very dominant (E8 for sure), so she could be any type gone down because of her macho husband... Meaningless
    6) he looks ... muscular... He's about 50 years old, but looks 35. Extremely well-trained, a bit too much.. Suggests that he is probably a sensor
    7) his sons were playing in the garden, and he had bought them electric scooters that they were driving really fast around without helmets. The youngest kid was only 4, and I found it irresponsible, but he seemed to be proud of how "though" the kids were Just a liberal individual
    8) when we met, he started talking with my husband whom he's met before. I was the one to reach out my hand to say hello, as he didn't know me, and then we talked a bit. I had no problems talking with him, and he seemed to respond well to my way of communicating, but we said more or less only 3 phrases, so it's hard to say if that means anything. You're right there, haha
    9) macho, macho, macho man-meat.... quite physical also in the way he worked in the garden. Energetic. Almost too energetic for an SLE, but then agian, he was not an average guy. Would naturally point towards EJ temperament, although, again, I don't think SLE is impossible based on this
    10) the old neighbor said "he's a good neighbor in that you don't have to worry about him going behind your back. If he doesn't like what you're doing, he'll be at your doorstep immediately to tell you to "fucking stop" whatever it is he dislikes. Sounds very SLE

hmm.... He seems to be OK, compared to the neighbors I have now, but I'm a bit afraid he'll not let us have our privacy, as he was so damn ... hyper and talkative. I'd go nuts if he'd hang over the fence to TALK all the time, if I was taking sun and reading. His wife was a shadow, though, so I doubt she'll be a problem, and the kids were ... spoiled, but kind of cute. a) talk to her about him. She might have some brilliant insights into his character, allowing you to type him more easily, b) hyperactivity and talkativity might be linked to any type, although most would say Extrovert > Introvert, and probably EJ > EP

So yeah, you made a pretty decent effort in trying to describe him. But it's basically quite inconclusive. He seems to have the energy of an EJ type, but everything else about him could be either SLE or LSE (athleticism, upfrontness, machismo etc.). More info is needed I think.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra cannot accurately type, even on occassions when mountains of evidence are readily available. I wouldn't take his opinions on anything too seriously.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! You know the guy! LOL....
    I've seen him before.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly LSE.

I have a tip for you. Don't talk about your private life, or he won't stop asking the most ridiculous embarrasing details and also tell you how to run your life. Also don't discuss anything slightly intellectual, they are shortsighted, will always disagree, and don't let you talk.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just read OP...what about SEE? If not then SLE.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Ezra cannot accurately type, even on occassions when mountains of evidence are readily available. I wouldn't take his opinions on anything too seriously.
    Coming from you this is hillarious.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Coming from you this is hillarious.
    Based on your previous post in this thread, this is hilarious.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really.

Gilly's point is completely accurate, so I don't see how it would be remotely funny.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on every word you've ever typed on this forum, this is even hilariouser