Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Beta and sick fantasy

  1. #1
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Beta and sick fantasy

    How many of you IEIs have sexual violent fantasies?
    INTp

  2. #2
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I used to, but after experiencing a sexual encounter in real life that actually was violent, my mind rarely goes there.

    I try to have sex with my body. Not my brain. Intelligence is good for some things. When you dance, make love - and a bunch of other things, you need to be in your body though.

  3. #3
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have them
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  4. #4
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I try to have sex with my body. Not my brain. Intelligence is good for some things. When you dance, make love - and a bunch of other things, you need to be in your body though.
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    i have them
    The question was directed at IEIs. You are not IEI. You are in direct breach of the thread.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  5. #5
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    How many of you IEIs have sexual violent fantasies?
    I think your schizophrenic IEI brother is probably giving you a warped view of the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  6. #6
    idolatrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's with the OP assumption that only IEIs are into the rough stuff?!?!
    allez cuisine!

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    What's with the OP assumption that only IEIs are into the rough stuff?!?!
    +1, dont he dare leave us rationals out of the fun...

  8. #8
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    Easier and safer to blame the socionics type than the genes he also came from. Less scary.
    lol @ attacking my genetic code. Do IEIs see everything as some sort of weakness or defense mechanism? I don't need defense mechanisms here, and that isn't what this is.
    I do think IEIs have a higher disposition toward thoughts of this sort, as we can see with bulletsanddoves. As for my brother, I am not certain .. another reason I asked the question.
    Basically he was planning to blow up me and my mother with a bomb, and I am wondering if his sick violent fantasy world is tied in with his sexual fantasy world (which he must have because he has never really had a friend).. Mostly because when those two worlds are tied together it makes for a compulsive violent urge, and not a violent urge isolated to a situation. My instinct is telling me yes, the worlds are tied together. We will see how it unfolds
    Last edited by crazedrat; 05-05-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    INTp

  9. #9
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your irrational hostility to IEIs needs to be checked. Go see a shrink, soak in a hot tub, take a nice long walk - do what you have to honey, but IEIs aren't your enemy. And we're not the thing wrong in whatever is wrong with your life.

  10. #10
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Exactly Akra. Most disorders are genetic in nature, so they are hard to overcome cause you really have to kinda go against the natural grain of who you are. But with help and assistance it can be done. =)

    (Needs to make another appointment with HIS therapist lol)

    Also whenever you have a mental illness like I do, it's important to understand that it can't possibly the effect total sum of the person or the good qualities that you DO have. Like my grandma says "Everybody has something." Everybody has something wrong with them, human life is frail and not perfect - so one shouldn't beat themselves up just because one is more prone to certain ailments.

    I may be more susceptible to mental illnesses but I also have a great immune system (and good posture, and intelligence, and inward motor skills), for example- and I rarely get physically sick.

    It sounds like you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater with your brother, crazedrat. Your brother still needs love and compassion even if he is mentally ill. Nobody is a totally bad person.

  11. #11
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    +1, dont he dare leave us rationals out of the fun...


    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    lol @ attacking my genetic code.
    LOL

    I do think IEIs have a higher disposition toward thoughts of this sort, as we can see with bulletsanddoves.
    TBH, B&D is one of many IEIs.

    Nonetheless, I'm sure there are a lot of IEIs here into kinky shit.

    Basically he was planning to blow up me and my mother with a bomb, and I am wondering if his sick violent fantasy world is tied in with his sexual fantasy world (which he must have because he has never really had a friend)..
    FUCKING LOL

    Have you ever tried to work out why he wants to blow you up?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  12. #12
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post




    LOL



    TBH, B&D is one of many IEIs.

    Nonetheless, I'm sure there are a lot of IEIs here into kinky shit.



    FUCKING LOL

    Have you ever tried to work out why he wants to blow you up?
    He wanted to blow me up because he thought I was sneaking in his room and reading his physics / aliens on moon / adolt hitler journals. That's a long story. He'd been building the bomb for about a month or two, and he kept asking if anyone had gone in his room. Then one day he was out looking at the moon to see if he could see alien spacecraft flying toward it because he is writing a book about aliens on the dark side of the moon when he saw 'shadows' in his room. Since he was 100% certain these shadows were either me or my mom he decided to blow us up. After this he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, so I'm pretty sure that explains things.
    Despite his diagnosis of schizophrenia, I still think alot of the particular directions his behaviors take are related to being IEI. This is because most IEIs are sexually and mentally jaded. I don't think any of you have said 'no' yet.. just avoided the question altogether, and B&D has said 'yes' he has a fair amount of violent sexual fantasy.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 05-06-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    INTp

  13. #13
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    BnD might have had one instance of violent sexual fantasy and his statement would still be true, yet due to your bias you twisted it into a "fair" amount.
    Thanks for sticking up for me. It was only *one* time, and I didn't enjoy it. I got fucked hard in the face before. That's it.

    You only know if you like something if you TRY it though, in my philosophy. Not always but a lot of life is like that. Otherwise it feels like everything is just 'in my head' and I get annoyed. It's like 'I have to test this in reality or I'll go insane.'

    I do like talking roughly during sex and being verbally dominant. But actual violence just doesn't turn me on. =)

  14. #14
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh yeah definitely it's hot power play. =) Kinda enticing others to bring out their animal sides and then acting helpless if they go too far so they feel guilty and then coddle you. Hot IEI shit.

  15. #15
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Despite his diagnosis of schizophrenia, I still think alot of the particular directions his behaviors take are related to being IEI. This is because most IEIs are sexually and mentally jaded. I don't think any of you have said 'no' yet.. just avoided the question altogether, and B&D has said 'yes' he has a fair amount of violent sexual fantasy.
    I'm sure most people found the question silly, so decided it best not to answer. Also, this is something obviously personal and a lot of people can become uncomfortable. It's normal to wonder about the degree of what "normal" is after all. There is a certain risk to this topic in that sense. We only really find people like B&D "interesting" in this aspect because he's so open to express himself.

    I understand that the IEI is the supposed "whimsical dreamer" (and we are to a degree), but I don't see why the IEI out of all types would be strictly obsessed with morbid erotica because of this. Sexuality is subjective; it comes in all shades and every mind is different -- however shallow the mind can be. We're not all confused and jaded people, though yes, I'm sure some of us are. Everybody has had erotic fantasies, and I'm sure we've all but explored the depths of our minds perceived sexuality; it's a basic part of human nature, blah, blah. That said, it all comes down to personal taste. However far my mind will go, I would not say it goes places that I would classify as sick, morbid or in the paraphilia category. No guts, exploding body parts, feces or vomit, necrophilia, animals, and nothing that would be classified as rape; I just honestly don't think about it. Basically, if I think it's gross and it's not pleasing to think about then no.

    I'm sorry about your brother Crazedrat, and I hope for both his and your families sake that he will recover. I know it must be rough. Still, even though he's not mentally stable I'm sure his private business is not of concern. As long as he doesn't try to act out something weird like child molestation or rape, then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about in that area. Having crazy fantasies about sex is not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  16. #16
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you Mimosa
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  17. #17
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Starfall, one huge aspect of a cereal killers mind is sexual fantasies merged with violence. Areas of your mind which become sexualized, even if they're irrelevant to the act of sex, are effected by your sexual dispositions.
    In this thread we are not talking about actual experiences of rough sex, we're talking about violent sexual fantasy.
    But none of you are answering because you're too socially conscious (other than B&D). Even you starfall, all you did was set up a nice plausable deniability framework for yourself. You didn't actually say what you think about. so fuck it.. I'm not interested anymore anyway
    INTp

  18. #18
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Despite how I act, and I can certainly talk roughly about sex like all guys, I'm actually quite vanilla IRL and even my tame domination fantasies can bother me sometimes. In real life it's like...I enjoy a subtle thing. If you do it wrongly, I probably wouldn't like it.

    I just think if you need that stuff to turn you on, you're probably dead inside in other ways. 'Cause I mean to me the human body is naturally attractive without all that stuff. If it takes anything rough to get me off, it's usually a sign that I'm depressed in my real life, and I need to fix that.

    If you have to embellish and spit cum fountains out of your mouth and do intense gonzo porn shit just to be turned on, I think that's just rather silly. Sometimes I do need that to get me off though but when I do I feel bad about myself. I respect other people too much to have anything sexual be all that abusive. (teasing and joking around is okay though, PC romance is blah) I get upset a lot at Dan Savage for advocating things that I don't think should ever be advocated no matter how open minded you say you are.

    I'm a good guy, to me, precisely *because* I'm so self-consciously aware of my 'darker' human traits ya know? It's like I can be this 'soft' and easy-going, because I spend a lot of time focusing on parts of myself that I don't like, kind of like the 'shadow' that just wants to have violent, animalistic sex all day. =)

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Starfall, one huge aspect of a cereal killers mind is sexual fantasies merged with violence. Areas of your mind which become sexualized, even if they're irrelevant to the act of sex, are effected by your sexual dispositions.
    In this thread we are not talking about actual experiences of rough sex, we're talking about violent sexual fantasy.
    But none of you are answering because you're too socially conscious (other than B&D). Even you starfall, all you did was set up a nice plausable deniability framework for yourself. You didn't actually say what you think about. so fuck it.. I'm not interested anymore anyway
    woah! cereal killers?
    why not eat 'em instead?!

    are you saying only IEIs are can such fantasies and everyone who has similar fantasies are IEIs?
    INTp
    sx/sp

  20. #20
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, I'd say - do not shoot the messenger - the one seeing the dark side of humanity and describing it - take down the ones who really DO evil.
    Yes, this is exactly right!

    <3 Mimosa. IEIs for the epic win!

    Also like Joss Whedon said (another IEI) "Nobody wants to be the bad guy. Everybody thinks they're righteous. I've seen people do the most scary, horrible things to other people -- and they thought they were the good guys."

  21. #21
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great posts akra, B&D and starfall!

    Wow Mimosa, awesome post!! And here I thought I was just weird that way. This is why I've always had a hard time outright condemning people who do bad things, because I've always been able to see this dark side in myself, which has caused a lot of guilt and feelings of alienation. "I'm the type of crazy person that feels bad for serial killers." (Meredith Grey-Grey's Anatomy) Thankfully I've learned to embrace it just in the way you described. Yes, I know what humanity is capable of and that awareness can get so overwhelming sometimes, to the point of helplessness and complete disillusionment. I agree that being aware of these tendencies makes it less likely to act on them. The true danger is in the ignorance of it. (as B&D's quote illustrates) I also feel that being in my head so much gives me a skewed perception of how others see me, fearing that they'll be able to see through me into the darkest and deepest recesses, just like I can.

    Anyway, you said it all.

  22. #22
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your honesty Mimosa. I agree with what you said up there.
    Since then I have found tons of pictures on his computer of people getting their heads chopped off.
    I could interpret this as either him exploring the dark side of his mind, or him legitimately enjoying looking at decapitated people.
    One thing is the google string of searches for decapitated people which I found directly followed a long string of searches for anal sex pornography, which IMO has alot to do with domination and power.
    In light of the fact he is a Nazi, and that he was building a bomb, I think I am correct in my paranoias.
    I think IEIs may be 'disposed' to developing sick fantasy behaviors if their lives call for the expression of the underlying mechanics expressed by particular sick fantasies.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 05-08-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    INTp

  23. #23
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    woah! cereal killers?
    why not eat 'em instead?!

    are you saying only IEIs are can such fantasies and everyone who has similar fantasies are IEIs?
    lol, serial killers.
    I think it's plausable certain types have certain dispositions towards certain negative manifestations of illness. there are many forms of antisocial behavior, and the behavior I'm describing is specific. Yes, I do think IEIs are more predisposed to violent sex fantasies and violent urges related to sexual domination.
    INTp

  24. #24
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A lot of people have "violent sexual fantasies", and not just IEIs. The fact is, human beings are violent creatures. There is a lot of violence in movies and video games, but most people would think nothing of it. People kill each other all the time in very graphic ways in movies and video games, are they not "violent sexual fantasies"? Just because some people may have these "dark" fantasies don't necessarily mean that they're actually going to commit these fantasies (crimes) in real life, unless they're not sane to begin with. Some people may want to explore these "dark" fantasies in their private lives, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they're actually going to do it in real life.

    I don't know what goes on with your brother... but I would think that keeping him in check would help you more than stereotyping and labeling people out of fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stromberg
    Let's stop using this outdated measure - which has about as much scientific validity as your astrological sign.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •