IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool an overall type VIBE/HOLLISTIC IMPRESSION

does that make sense?

vibe to intuitive tibes

hollistic impression if that doesn't make sense. thats the most literal explanation of a VIBE i can come up with... or maybe like, type of facial expression/body language (with people anyway). that made sense to my SLI close friend.

anyway, in particular i'm referring to music.

does anyone know what i mean? you hear a song or watch a movie, and you're like, "This was SO created by an SEI or something"? Maybe it's not type related, but I get that feeling with songs, artists, movies, books, etc... I think, "Wow... IEI's would love this sh*t." Ya know ya know?

just a thought.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuition makes up like 90% of our motivations for action. It would be too difficult to live otherwise having to constantly observe and analyze the tiniest data that came to you via your senses.

Vibes are fine, but more analysis is necessary if you want to have a deal of confidence and the concurrence of others.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In my experience, it's really difficult to predict whether or not other people of your type, let alone quadra, will like something.

It's often based on so much more than type - intelligence, previous exposure to similar genres, life values, how much you want to get into someone's good books...

For example, the person whose taste in music and books I identify most with is a delta NF. On the other hand, a lot of IEIs I know have COMPLETELY different taste in EVERYTHING, and don't like any of the music or books I try to force onto them. This often makes me want to cry.

So... in other words, if anyone has cracked this formula, I would also very much like to know. :redface:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.