Thread: Do you find sneezing pleasureable?

Creepy-

Default Do you find sneezing pleasureable?

Weird question, I know, but I enjoy sneezing and I'm curious about whether I'm the only freak who does [:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, and on a random note, I recall getting into an argument over a female friend's claim that an orgasm is 8x more pleasurable than a sneeze. Either my sneezes are amazing, or her sex life is amazing.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Not in particular. But I like to exagerate them, and say "fuck" in finnish when I'm sneezing lol
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    Yes, and on a random note, I recall getting into an argument over a female friend's claim that an orgasm is 8x more pleasurable than a sneeze. Either my sneezes are amazing, or her sex life is amazing.
    Or both - perhaps there are some things you could teach one another....

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Not in particular. But I like to exagerate them, and say "fuck" in finnish when I'm sneezing lol
    Nice.

Awesome avatar, btw.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i enjoy sneezing
    The end is nigh

Creepy-

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one then, heh.

Good find, Ollobollo - and that's a fantastic quote. Sneezing = mini orgasm? Good times.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ollobollo View Post
    There is some interesting information and mythbusting about sneezing and some about it being connected to sex here.
    Holy crap! I gotta send that along...
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering that I went through a period where I would automatically say "DANG IT" every time I sneezed, I would say probably not.

I can also remember times where I've sneezed when I didn't want to and was temporarily pissed off.

So, overall, I'd say no, in fact quite the opposite.

Edit: oh yeah, I sometimes will unconsciously say "sorry" after I sneeze whether or not there are people nearby.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    lmfao!

yeah and to respond to the original post, i think sneezes feel pretty great.
    nice relief. i must agree.

i love how so many people respond to this thread. not just respond, but thoroughly respond. it makes me chuckle and grin.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just sneezed in my pants.

Sneezing isn't bad at all. I tend to be a multiple sneezer. The only time I mind it is when I'm driving and get hit by a threebie.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sneezes are enormous. I'm usually too busy sneezing to worry about whether they feel good.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, come to think of it sneezes are somewhat pleasurable, but I'm not sure that's worth having stuff shooting out of my nose.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess im only one who doesnt enjoy sneezing... maybe because i tend to sneeze in the most uncomfortable places...

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    My mom does this too! Drives me crazy. Why be sorry?
    I think this comes from living with a dad who when he sneezed almost seemed to make a point to sneeze as loud as humanly possible, which drove me insane. I'm rather noise conscious so, sometimes if I feel like I'm sneezing really loud (when I'm probably not sneezing that loud)... I dunno, I don't feel really good about it.

Also, if I do a multiple sneeze, I seem to get angrier with each sneeze.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually don't like that itchy "omg I have to sneeze" feeling. And it makes me somewhat self-conscious because I either sneeze too loudly or I try to hold it back and make a noise like I'm trying to sound cute, which is almost worse. Yeah, not a fan.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Weird question, I know, but I enjoy sneezing and I'm curious about whether I'm the only freak who does [:
    Nope, everyone loves sneezing.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love sneezing. It is supposed to be the case that it is an eighth of an orgasm.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread actually really creeps me out =/ You guys are REALLY serious about actually ENJOYING, find PLEASURE in sneezes?

Am I the only one who thinks this is odd? I don't find it enjoyable. It's actually even sort of uncomfortable. I think that sneeze fetish forum is unbelievable O___o ... a goldmine of WTF

Anyone else checked it out? Stuff about making out while sneezing, only getting turned on by sneezing... eek! I don't see how it feels any way similar to an orgasm... even a tiny fraction of one.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    This thread actually really creeps me out =/ You guys are REALLY serious about actually ENJOYING, find PLEASURE in sneezes?

Am I the only one who thinks this is odd? I don't find it enjoyable. It's actually even sort of uncomfortable. I think that sneeze fetish forum is unbelievable O___o ... a goldmine of WTF
    +1 (though I wouldn't say the thread creeps me out that much)

Anyone else checked it out?
    I wouldn't bother...

I don't see how it feels any way similar to an orgasm... even a tiny fraction of one.
    Me too. But I think he might've been joking.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I kinda dramatized how creepy I thought it was - not even a problem, it's actually just foreign/weird and I'm quite interested in hearing more about WHY people like it, especially from those fetishists.

I don't think the orgasm thing is a joke

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-bg

how about Q-tip induced eargasms?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I kinda dramatized how creepy I thought it was - not even a problem, it's actually just foreign/weird and I'm quite interested in hearing more about WHY people like it, especially from those fetishists.

I don't think the orgasm thing is a joke
    It's a joke, but one very subtle and tongue-in-cheek. No one here is seriously linking a sneeze to an orgasm.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Awesome avatar, btw.
    Thanks although I changed my avatar again.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgerbil View Post
    how about Q-tip induced eargasms?
    unf unf unf

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do find it pleasurable, but I actually came here to tell that I'm getting some super weird synaesthetic reaction from the thread title that makes the insides of my head kind of itch! Reeeeally fucking weird!

But yeah, sneezing is awesome. I love it the most when a big blob of clear, runny snot comes out with it.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old thread is old.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dont like sneezing. especially the itchy nose sensation beforehand.

when people exaggerate the sounds of their sneezes its one of the most annoying things in the world, but exaggerated yawns take the cake.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pleasurable feeling lasts about a fraction of a second and the buildup to a sneeze is quite uncomfortable so...no. But I do find it really irritating when you have to sneeze really bad and it just passes. Is that like...the equivalent to blue balls? lol. Call me weird but it's so awesome to have like a mosquito bite and very lightly brush your finger over it so it makes it itch to the point you feel like you're about to explode if you don't scratch it...and then you finally itch it and it's like you just black out from how good of a release it is and you scratch until blood draws but it doesn't even matter because it feels so good.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I feel kind of angry about sneezing. Often I'm in the middle of saying something or thinking about something and then suddenly I have to sneeze or hiccup and it interrupts everything and then I feel frustrated or something. However it's a relief as well so the frustration quickly passes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I think I feel kind of angry about sneezing. Often I'm in the middle of saying something or thinking about something and then suddenly I have to sneeze or hiccup and it interrupts everything and then I feel frustrated or something. However it's a relief as well so the frustration quickly passes.
    This is hilarious.

I enjoying sneezing, the first couple milliseconds are akin to the feeling you get in the first couple seconds of peeing. Pleasurable relief.

Burping, on the other hand, is usually painful.
    IEI 4w5

Do I still cross your mind?
    Your face still distorts the time

Creepy-pokeball

Sneezing is like a nosegasm because of the brief relief.

Snot rockets are more fun, tho. Pew pew pew Dont aim for children

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sneezing pisses me off! I never choose to sneeze, and my body starts going rogue on me, residing for far too long in that horrible limbo between sneezing and not needing to sneeze... I don't have time for that shit and I hate being interrupted like that...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No. It hurts and stuffs me up; I don't like it...decongest, decongest, decongest.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck sneezing.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp