Thread: Read it and weep: why I'm SEI

Creepy-male

Default Read it and weep: why I'm SEI.

"Although Dee is preoccupied with the logical categories of socionics and with suggesting new ideas and hypotheses, I feel he does so not as an or dominant would. He seems to generate discussion by suggesting possibilities than actually carefully expounding ideas in depth as is generally typical of LIIs and ILEs with interests in abstract theories such as socionics. In contrast, Dee's hypotheses sound more like quickly asked questions or a stream of consciousness. The clincher in my mind is really that there is so much expressiveness in his writing."

Relevant points bolded. The Rick has spoken. (Especially the part about stream-of-consciousness... seriously, when the hell did that become the exclusive domain of Ne? Sorry, guys. But no.)

User:Admin/userlist - Wikisocion

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've never met dee, have you?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Was I supposed to have?

I remember labcoat saying I was indecisive-wing-confused dee subtype though.

Creepy-male

I'm sorry for being boring, Glam.

Sheesh.

Why don't I just graft a giant meathook onto my back?!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    "Although Dee is preoccupied with the logical categories of socionics and with suggesting new ideas and hypotheses, I feel he does so not as an or dominant would. He seems to generate discussion by suggesting possibilities than actually carefully expounding ideas in depth as is generally typical of LIIs and ILEs with interests in abstract theories such as socionics. In contrast, Dee's hypotheses sound more like quickly asked questions or a stream of consciousness. The clincher in my mind is really that there is so much expressiveness in his writing."

Relevant points bolded. The Rick has spoken. (Especially the part about stream-of-consciousness... seriously, when the hell did that become the exclusive domain of Ne? Sorry, guys. But no.)

i dont know Dee, but i like the way you worded this. I like how you seperated the dualistic tendancies with your statements. It is very much possible to act like your dual to a limited extent of context. What complicates things overall is that there may be more than 32 types of people and an additional dichotomy in the mix of things but not consciously identifiable produces a compromised position between any 2 already existing dichotomies talked about including the 2 herein. Thus it is possible to go around in circles with analysis'.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gulanzon's sense of alluringly weird humour has similarities to Andy Kauffman's and Robin Williams'. He's still young though, and I kind've, sortive acted as crazy as him a couple years ago. :wink:

And yes, Ne is not the MBTI-esque stream of brilliance everyone thinks it is. Gulenko basically agrees that dynamics have an easier time making random associations, and statics suffer from "lethargy" when making new associations. (See the forms of thinking article). But none of this is readily quantifiable, so it's probably a bad criteria to type on.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee was dee. People gave him a hard time because he was incoherent in socionics, but he was a really friendly, nice guy. Oh the days when he thought I was ILI...

I wish his posts were still here!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The End Times are coming. Be wary of False Prophets.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dee was one of my favourite posters here. I'll forever miss him and his complete logical incoherence in socionics. Duality hath spoken!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I think Gulanzon's sense of alluringly weird humour has similarities to Andy Kauffman's and Robin Williams'. He's still young though, and I kind've, sortive acted as crazy as him a couple years ago. :wink:

And yes, Ne is not the MBTI-esque stream of brilliance everyone thinks it is. Gulenko basically agrees that dynamics have an easier time making random associations, and statics suffer from "lethargy" when making new associations. (See the forms of thinking article). But none of this is readily quantifiable, so it's probably a bad criteria to type on.
    Related: I'm still a MBTI ENFP. I'm going to steal that from my argument for ESE... so is Robin Williams. And guess what? Some people type him as Ne-base.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    no no, I wasn't comparing - I was just remembering dee!
    K, well, I'm still gonna graft that meathook onto my back.

I got my glam from a meathook meathook meathook meathook meathook meathook meathook!

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    No point hiding it anymore. *changes usertitle*

Creepy-male

Oh Carla, you have much to learn.

I'm a Six Nine, I need to define myself through external means. Sort of like a wrist brace to fight back the carpal tunnel pain of being a goopy, indefinite mass of human experience.

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    dee was one of my favourite posters here. I'll forever miss him and his complete logical incoherence in socionics. Duality hath spoken!
    Can we be duals?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we be duals?

Deeanzon? Gulandee?

Creepy-male

Deelanzog.

Sounds suitable evil too. Nye he he he...

EDIT.

Wait, no. I've got it.

I can be Gulanzon, and you can be jxrtes. However, instead of duals, we'll be DEEALS.

Hoho!
    Last edited by male; 04-24-2009 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally wouldn't agree with little justifications like this (nor would I be totally disposed to accept lengthier discourses, like UDP's for example), but in this case, I actually agree with you. Okay, you may not have met dee, but this is definitely representative of you. You simply don't expound on ideas in the same way as ILEs JRiddy and Steve do. In fact, I think it's pretty evident that you're not a logical type. At the same time, Alpha is basically a given. And since I see more of Kamajama and bee (SEIs) in you than I do cracka (ESE), I think SEI fits nicely.