TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reverting to ILE

I have once again decided that I am ILE. My reasoning:

• Most of my behavior, on this forum at least, and also RL (though it isn't quite as obvious), is due to seeing other perspectives. I do it perpetually... this is base Ne, not merely creative Ne.
    • Ti is something I find cool, strive to do well, and succeed at. This is a description of the creative function, not the base function.

I typed myself LII by picking out Ti as my identity, however now I see that that was my identity because it was what I loved about myself, not because it was what I couldn't stop doing.

Scrapped.
    Last edited by Brilliand; 04-25-2009 at 02:18 AM.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-male

Duals

The challenge: being a socially extraverted social cripple, as opposed to a socially introverted one

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Duals

The challenge: being a socially extraverted social cripple, as opposed to a socially introverted one

At least now I can make first contact, and my dual won't reject me for being an extrovert.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange. I never really doubted you were an identical. You do tend to lock your ideas firmly down. We'll see how long this self-typing lasts.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, perhaps I misperceived myself. Reverting again.

Seeing things from so many sides that I can't draw a conclusion actually bothers me, and I'm more willing to be depended on for Ti than for Ne.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of my behavior, on this forum at least, and also RL (though it isn't quite as obvious), is due to seeing other perspectives. I do it perpetually... this is base Ne, not merely creative Ne.
    Accepting Ti is an Empowering Static function, like Accepting Ne. It also has a connotation of multiplicity of viewpoints and a sense of "could be anything". It's linked to cartesian doubt and rejection of answers that don't have a solid understanding to back them up. IMO, this is what you have been experiencing. It's perfectly normal for an INTj.

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Duals

I think you should consider gamma NT, brilliand.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'm not in a position to pass judgment on your type, but you always seemed like a solid LII to me and your behavior seems to correlate with the other LIIs on the forum (along with several I know irl) much better than it does with the ILEs.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post
    I think you should consider gamma NT, brilliand.
    Why?

I've considered ILI, but I think I like too much for that. As for ENTj, I can't see myself as an EJ anything - either ignoring or DS.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari