Thread: I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE

Creepy-male

Default I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE

Yake, you're ILI. Can't you it? You've started to ter, but now you will fall. 'm surely not alone in this. Anyway, you're red from Alpha.

I sick of pulling my punches. I've got punache, guys. No more punsive behaviour. I'm not a punsioner! I've no reason to be punitant.

And Wero, you make me . My 's all d up in you. You're a real nd. Don't you know that I d you?

*inhales*

There's vampires on these forums, but let's make a deal. Let's go out and party all night, and bring it as close to dawn to as we can. You could say I'm raising the stakes. Who's game? I'm all hart!

And, speaking of stakes, what was with SubT's "Cows!" avatar? Was he trying to claim his steak in these forums? Whatever. It's a load of udder bull. Am I milking these cow puns too much? Tough. I'm gonna chew the cud a bit longer. I don't do these things by calves! But, really, at this stage, I can't decide leather or not to continue... I'm running out of material. I suppose you could say my grainpower is insufficient. But, now that I'm this far, the damage I've done behooves me to press onwards, ever onwards.

Just like Uther's sly tricks at Hornwall. Hmm, but perhaps these puns are dragon on? Perhaps you want to flame me? Maybe you should put this all on a scale... bring my tails back into perspective. I swear, it's all flametongue-in-cheek. Hmm, in the words of The Mask, "Smokin'!"

What more to say? I'm wearing a big green. I think I'm well and truly spent... that wasn't even a pun.

</vent>

(More later?)

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg, that was the most post ever.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    Puns are related to Ne? Well crap, I may have to re-evaluate my LIE assessment for my father growing up. He's ALWAYS been the one with the terrible puns in the family. >_>
    No... I suggest you not type based on that.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-male

To be fair, though, IXEs are typically good punsters.

From school, an ILE (self-typed, I agree with this), an IEE (typed by me, so it's automatically weak ) and another ILE (this was a guess, I don't really like it) are all avid punsters.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the horrible puns come from my gamma friends, especially the gamma NTs

Creepy-male

I don't wanna type LIE

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was this a serious thread Gul?
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    Most of the horrible puns come from my gamma friends, especially the gamma NTs
    You will be punished for saying that.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    was this a serious thread Gul?
    Super-serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    You will be punished for saying that.
    Glad to see you Decisive bastards don't pull your punches