Thread: ISTp Drivers

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTp Drivers

Pros: Excellent reflexes, Very good understanding of how to drive a car properly.

Cons: They enjoy driving very very fast .

Death is often warded off by their skill. Ive been lucky so far.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the SiTe I know are skillful drivers and tend to be interested in cars enough to know their parts and how to fix one, etc. All drive EXTREMELY fast, but it's fun! The first time I'm concerned, but when I see they are skilled at it and I don't have to worry about being in danger, I'm fine with it. But yeah, fast all the time lol

Creepy-Cyclops

I used to drive quite fast, after one or two mishaps, perhaps not related to my driving per se but *cars*, i'm much more careful.

Also, I have driven one or two bangers and I used to enjoy seeing what I could get out of the vehicle on the road, sort of took pleasure in knowing it's practically just holding itself together but I felt I knew quite the right the way to nurse it or floor it to make it go like it's the 'business' or something lol.

But.. I don't have to drive as much as I used to. At the moment I see it as a function to get somewhere, so I have no need to drive fast or erratically for fun.

Perhaps now that the summer is coming in again where I am I may find I re awaken my car version of Mr Evel Knievel. Although who wants to floor and over rev a half decent car, unless it's built for that in particular of course, leads to all sorts of possible MOT bills.

I can't see myself buying a sports type car, although one of my friends has a lotus elise. It certainly drives very well. Perhaps bizarely though, it is only a two seater and he has a wife and a baby. Heh, it is his money and relationship though lol. Also, his entrance to his estate has speed bumps, so he has to go the long way into his estate to get in and out haha.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    The first time I'm concerned, but when I see they are skilled at it and I don't have to worry about being in danger, I'm fine with it. But yeah, fast all the time lol
    I do know what you mean, when i am in the car with certian ISTp's it is fun and i do not feel that scared at break neck speeds. The thing is you actually should be concerned because at those speeds anything can happen.

Driving in the hills one time in my friends turbo, he came around this corner at > 120 km's per hour. There was a huge log that had fallen across the road and all these cars were banked up. The ISTp locked up the car and went into the other lane and skidded to the stop parallel to the car in our lane. Exceptional reflexes, but hitting the other car with that much force i probablly would have been dead on impact. Ive also had a near miss overtake and aquaplaned down a hill into a curb after the rain, rolling the car onto its side with this ISTp. That was in his old corolla and it was more funny than anything though.

Last night i was driving home with a younger ISTp and another guy in the Subaru. He was in a really bad mood as someone threatened him with a knife in the club, then he got breathalised. He just floored it down the highway. Another car decided to race him and i told him its a bad idea. We were cruising about 180kph when the highway kind of suddenly ended and became a turn. We are all new to this city. Anyway he managed to follow the corner quite Jerkily but it was very sketchy. At those speeds i probablly would have been either vaporised, or flown through the windscreen across the city like superman.
    Last edited by meatburger; 04-21-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SiTe that I've become close with generally will check to see if I feel comfortable with them driving that fast, and even then, they only go fast down empty roads and such. But if I'm following them in my car... Forget it, I can barely keep up

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gee whiz, meaty, you gotta take it easy!

...Don't want to be scraping you up with a spatula on account of some SLI putz.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sounds really scary, Meatburger!!

That's an interesting combo you describe. I mean it's great they can ward off death w/ their skills, though it is a bit scary they are so fast.

I knew one who drove slightly fast but not enough to scare me. I knew an ISFp, however, who drove suuuper fast, and also an ESFp who did.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god damn traffic tickets...
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }