Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MkN3w

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bg, while I do agree that there are elements of what you speak of that may be not so beneficial to the forum, or the the individual about whom we're talking, but I was generally interested to know what his type was, and I don't think it's wrong to post about him. We talk about people who aren't here all the time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Technically my past actions actually show me to be a type with and in some order, although it is true that I tend to display characteristics on account that I have superseded my birth type and have mastered other types. I am actually a type not recognized by any of you that involves another information element you are obviously not studying about.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel von Hoelle View Post
    Technically my actions actually show me to be a type with and in some order, although it is true that I tend to display characteristics on account that I have superseded my birth type and have mastered other types. I am actually a type not recognized by any of you that involves another information element you are obviously not studying about.
    This kind of talk has no place here.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    This kind of talk has no place here.
    You are correct, because most people here can not handle a more advanced level of understanding. You are still on socionics milk.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel von Hoelle View Post
    You are correct, because most people here can not handle a more advanced level of understanding.
    Most people here follow Augustan socionics. What you follow is baseless shite.

You are still on socionics milk.
    Indeed. What you follow is the shit that comes out of the cow's ass.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Most people here follow Augustan socionics. What you follow is baseless shite. Indeed. What you follow is the shit that comes out of the cow's ass.
    Augustan socionics as you call it rose up from what you call baseless cowshit, and actually is nothing other than the same thing you call baseless shit. I suppose you are right though, next time I'll remember to not throw these sort of pearls to such ingrateful swine who have no clue what to do with them once they get them.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
    Augustan socionics as you call it rose up from what you call baseless cowshit, and actually is nothing other than the same thing you call baseless shit. I suppose you are right though, next time I'll remember to not throw these sort of pearls to such ingrateful swine who have no clue what to do with them once they get them.
    I don't know who you are, but please have this +2.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, DeAnte, it's a McNew moniker. Don't fall for him and his little conniving games. He hasn't got the balls to be up front about anything.

McNew, get off the forum you miserable shithead, no one wants you here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12