239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why do you hate these people? what did they ever do to you

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck off, machintruc. Are you EII now for real? That would make a lot of sense.

The man with the plan MasterfulMischief's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Fuck off, machintruc. Are you EII now for real? That would make a lot of sense.
    Agreed. I find these threads to be weak sauce.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would make a lot of sense.
    What do you mean ?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    rofl
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    EIE's are Nazis.
    LSI's are communists.
    SLE's are fascists.
    IEI's are terrorists.

LS-Heil!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the enlighten Betas, even UDP likes the enlighten Betas.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    EIE's are Nazis.
    LSI's are communists.
    SLE's are fascists.
    IEI's are terrorists.

LS-Heil!
    lol unless you're kidding, you're dumb

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE : ******
    LSI : Stalin
    SLE : Mussolini
    IEI : Bin Laden
    LMAO.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you seen that many EII trolls?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
    =beta quadra.

But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves
    =IEI Bin Laden
    We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.
    =SLE Mussolini
    assholes that just want to shit on everything.
    =EIE ******
    Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way.
    =communism
    But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.
    =LSI Stalin-ism. (Also Dick-Cheney-ism, but that's another story.)

But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that.
    Ahh... sweet duality.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    i miss you, machintruc
    Huh? Where'd he go?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE : ******
    LSI : Stalin
    SLE : Mussolini
    IEI : Bin Laden
    you're just mentioning a bunch of idealistic people who in their way struggled for a better world, different from what gammas and deltas do. Relating those people to my quadra you just made me proud of myself.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrum View Post
    you're just mentioning a bunch of idealistic people who in their way struggled for a better world, different from what gammas and deltas do. Relating those people to my quadra you just made me proud of myself.
    Is the part in bold the new euphemism for murdering lots and lots of people?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't be so hateful, Macky. Have a heart. Grow some feelings.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

machintruc, you're back!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    machintruc, you're back!
    What??? Where?! When?!

Perhaps you should look at the date of the OP.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    What??? Where?! When?!

Perhaps you should look at the date of the OP.
    you're right! I didn't notice that. oh well.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

hate is such a strong word.

how about love, peace and happiness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Is the part in bold the new euphemism for murdering lots and lots of people?
    I'm beyond this conception of morality, killing is not necessarily something bad in my humble opinion, it's undeniable that those people were idealists, you may not understand me, you're not beta, and not the kind of beta I am. I'm unbiased in my judgement, I'm half Sephardic Jew, by mother side, what makes me more Jew than 99% of the whole Jewry. My family has got people who are undeniable Semites, really Middle Eastern people, in their looks and everything, but I don't let my Jewish heritage muffle my regard on the case Adolf ******, I'd be biased if I condemned him only because of my Jewishness, that's what is called a big biased vision, a most clear example of the word's definition.

I behold beyond the politically correct and all the shit the mass media says, I try to build my own conclusions going to see everything through my own eyes. ******, for instance, was a genius in every aspect of the word. I read his book and I really get awed when I read it, oh man, you have to be intelligent to see the totally wicked political principles that exist behind each statement of that guy. He was a political practical theorist, über alles. My compromise is above everything with the factual truth and the ultimate reality, isn't ESTp also known as the ultimate realist?

So that's all, I'm no tied to those useless brainwashing politically correct rules, to hell with them. I'm not Nazi nor Communist, I just want to be loyal to this earth. Yes they killed many people I don't deny it, but I don't see the world as a fucking Hollywood movie, where everything is black and white, I see everything as a single thing, colors are ideal symbols that exist only in our mind. For me Obama, ******, Jesus, Mohammed, Stalin, Francis Bacon are at their very core, exactly the same thing, only viewed from a different perspective. I really think that this world is ruled by the gamma, and its no way good as it is now, and they're leading us for a horrible fate, but be sure, everything will move against them in a near future, and this day is approaching with every passing of a minute.

Praise the Lord, the day of the gamma captivity is ending, they shall return to their roles, that is not the prophecy, the vision and the leadership, once again the scepter will be carried by beta hands.
    Last edited by Sharrum; 10-20-2009 at 08:58 AM.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Try paragraphs.

I'm beyond this conception of morality, killing is not necessarily something bad in my humble opinion, it's undeniable that those people were idealists, you may not understand me, you're not beta, and not the kind of beta I am. I'm unbiased in my judgement, I'm half Sephardic Jew, by mother side, what makes me more Jew than 99% of the whole Jewry. My family has got people who are undeniable Semites, really Middle Eastern people, in their looks and everything, but I don't let my Jewish heritage muffle my regard on the case Adolf ******, I'd be biased if I condemned him only because of my Jewishness, that's what is called a big biased vision, a most clear example of the word's definition. I behold beyond the politically correct and all the shit the mass media says, I try to build my own conclusions going to see everything through my own eyes. ******, for instance, was a genius in every aspect of the word. I read his book and I really get awed when I read it, oh man, you have to be intelligent to see the totally wicked political principles that exist behind each statement of that guy. He was a political practical theorist, über alles. My compromise is above everything with the factual truth and the ultimate reality, isn't ESTp also known as the ultimate realist? So that's all, I'm no tied to those useless brainwashing politically correct rules, to hell with them. I'm not Nazi nor Communist, I just want to be loyal to this earth. Yes they killed many people I don't deny it, but I don't see the world as a fucking Hollywood movie, where everything is black and white, I see everything as a single thing, colors are ideal symbols that exist only in our mind. For me Obama, ******, Jesus, Mohammed, Stalin, Francis Bacon are at their very core, exactly the same thing, only viewed from a different perspective. I really think that this world is ruled by the gamma, and its no way good as it is now, and they're leading us for a horrible fate, but be sure, everything will move against them in a near future, and this day is approaching with every passing of a minute.

Praise the Lord, the day of the gamma captivity is ending, they shall return to their roles, that is not the prophecy, the vision and the leadership, once again the scepter will be carried by beta hands.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Paragraphs are for Ti-egos.
    Your butt looks big in those jeans.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ sharrum: a willingness to entertain ideas doesn't make the ideas good. if you have a reason for thinking what you do about ******, why don't you discuss those reasons so we can tear them apart for you? I am more interested in critiquing these 'genius' ideas by ****** then I am reading about your open mindedness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    @ sharrum: a willingness to entertain ideas doesn't make the ideas good. if you have a reason for thinking what you do about ******, why don't you discuss those reasons so we can tear them apart for you?
    Would you really discuss that with me? That'd be a pleasure!

But I really fear most people here would not like a discussion based on the Logical function solely, and that's the type of discussion we'd have, at least from my part, but you know you're in advantage, you're a E4, you have an emotional side evolved.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    @ sharrum: a willingness to entertain ideas doesn't make the ideas good. if you have a reason for thinking what you do about ******, why don't you discuss those reasons so we can tear them apart for you?
    I haven't been following the thread, are we for ****** or against him atm?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I would definitely discuss them with you in a legitimate way. Since my brother is a Nazi.. and Beta, infact.. I am sure I have already discussed them in detail. And when I discussed his ideas with him, I found the ideas weak and easily dismissed. So anyway, I'd be interested to see if you have something to contribute which he didn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I haven't been following the thread, are we for ****** or against him atm?
    LOL!

your brother is a nazi? so would you mind if I ask if I'm talking to a girl or a boy? And just one more question are you in Europe?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm beyond this conception of morality, killing is not necessarily something bad in my humble opinion, it's undeniable that those people were idealists, you may not understand me, you're not beta, and not the kind of beta I am. I'm unbiased in my judgement, I'm half Sephardic Jew, by mother side, what makes me more Jew than 99% of the whole Jewry. My family has got people who are undeniable Semites, really Middle Eastern people, in their looks and everything, but I don't let my Jewish heritage muffle my regard on the case Adolf ******, I'd be biased if I condemned him only because of my Jewishness, that's what is called a big biased vision, a most clear example of the word's definition. I behold beyond the politically correct and all the shit the mass media says, I try to build my own conclusions going to see everything through my own eyes. ******, for instance, was a genius in every aspect of the word. I read his book and I really get awed when I read it, oh man, you have to be intelligent to see the totally wicked political principles that exist behind each statement of that guy. He was a political practical theorist, über alles. My compromise is above everything with the factual truth and the ultimate reality, isn't ESTp also known as the ultimate realist? So that's all, I'm no tied to those useless brainwashing politically correct rules, to hell with them. I'm not Nazi nor Communist, I just want to be loyal to this earth. Yes they killed many people I don't deny it, but I don't see the world as a fucking Hollywood movie, where everything is black and white, I see everything as a single thing, colors are ideal symbols that exist only in our mind. For me Obama, ******, Jesus, Mohammed, Stalin, Francis Bacon are at their very core, exactly the same thing, only viewed from a different perspective. I really think that this world is ruled by the gamma, and its no way good as it is now, and they're leading us for a horrible fate, but be sure, everything will move against them in a near future, and this day is approaching with every passing of a minute.

Adolph ****** was, unfortunately, a brilliant man. This does not change the fact that he was 100% certifiably insane. Now, there is a way in which I agree with you about all the people you listed except Jesus, (and even then, there's a way in which I somewhat agree with you), which is that all of those people did have a degree of genius (which is related to energy, that is, the capacity to cause change, both of the internal and external varieties), although they may have lacked certain moral qualities. Moral qualities do matter. But certainly, the fascists, the communists, they were undeniable idealists. They did struggle for a better world. But their vision of how to make the world better was tragically incomplete, and fatally concerned with meeting their own ego needs, rather than actually helping others. They embody what others (justly) criticize beta for: headlong drive towards an imagined good, which turns out to be not as good as we thought it was. That's the beta tendency. We above all must be extra vigilant to avoid seeing our potential go towards negative ends. Evil finds ways to assert itself in all of human nature regardless of psychological inclination, and I think it's a fair assumption to say that whatever his genius, ****** was also evil on a profound level (the same is true of Iago, Macbeth, Clytaemestra, the Pardoner, etc).

But that was a long, rambly post and I don't know if I made any sense. Anyway, it's nice how that group of posts were all so Se-y.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-Cyclops

LOL!

your brother is a nazi? so would you mind if I ask if I'm talking to a girl or a boy? And just one more question are you in Europe?
    Oh, my brother's not a nazi afaik, but I am in Europe, heh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Adolph ****** was, unfortunately, a brilliant man. This does not change the fact that he was 100% certifiably insane. Now, there is a way in which I agree with you about all the people you listed except Jesus, (and even then, there's a way in which I somewhat agree with you), which is that all of those people did have a degree of genius (which is related to energy, that is, the capacity to cause change, both of the internal and external varieties), although they may have lacked certain moral qualities. Moral qualities do matter. But certainly, the fascists, the communists, they were undeniable idealists. They did struggle for a better world. But their vision of how to make the world better was tragically incomplete, and fatally concerned with meeting their own ego needs, rather than actually helping others. They embody what others (justly) criticize beta for: headlong drive towards an imagined good, which turns out to be not as good as we thought it was. That's the beta tendency. We above all must be extra vigilant to avoid seeing our potential go towards negative ends. Evil finds ways to assert itself in all of human nature regardless of psychological inclination, and I think it's a fair assumption to say that whatever his genius, ****** was also evil on a profound level (the same is true of Iago, Macbeth, Clytaemestra, the Pardoner, etc).

But that was a long, rambly post and I don't know if I made any sense. Anyway, it's nice how that group of posts were all so Se-y.
    yes you made completely sense for me, and I agree with your critics. I'll add my comments after sleeping a little, I need to rest, I'm tired of night full of discussions and thinking. And what you said also made me think you're a Fe - IEI, and and your statements witness that IEI's are my completion, you looked at the issue from some angles I couldn't see. That our goals and cherished ideals turn out to be just ideals, and not as good as we thought they'd be.

This reveals to me a rather tragic insight toward life: if ideals are not set, we'll never move toward a better state of being; and if those ideals turn themselves to be only smoke that ascends from our egoic fires, what is the point of pursuing them? If goals can never be totally met, how come go after them? I think the eternal suffering of humankind, its unhappy fate, lies on the fact that a goal is never enough, a goal, an ideal, a project for the betterment of humankind is never a medicine for our decaying flesh, what I mean is that a solution is never really a solution, it awakes an outnumber of problems that are going to be an even worse inferno to our descendants, to the next generation of feelings that will be born out of the emotional revolution that will follow her material sister. Regarding that, our present is not 100% pleasant for anyone, our collective fate is to revolve inside the mud, to wither in convulsions.

And I think it's rather interesting, but anyway pleasant, when we look at the fact that what made humankind survive since the beginning of our stay on this planet, and what will make us exist as specie, is the fact that we suffer intensely. Ironically suffering made us survive, and survive to suffer.

So neither the leadership of the beta(that proposes deep and essential revolutions in the human being) nor the gamma leadership(that is more focused on superficial betterment, leaving the framework untouched) is going to redeem our lives and save us from the mediocrity and the indigestions that life bestows us. Accepting this world as it is is not going to make anything better for us, and if we cast our sights far beyond our whims, we'll see that also rebelling against it is not going to make anything better.

An alpha friend said to me that he accepts world as it is, and that he doesn't give a damn about the rest of the world, he wants to live as an almost isolated individual, because world is composed mostly of ignoramus and fools. That's what he said. But leaving the shit like it is is not something I can accept as a SLE, I have to move on, quickly and steadily, never stop running.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think silverchris said what i was thinking. so thank you silverchris. that, and balance between all values is what should be sought after; not an overwhelming skew toward beta. the only lasting ideal is the appreciation of the process of life and experience; which is always changing but always adaptively. that said, goals aren't redundant. we don't end up reaching a place and having to turn around and repeat ourselves in the other direction. instead we have to go into a new realm altogether. So exploration, life, evolution; these are the ideals you should be looking at.
    ****** suffered from tunnel vision. He definitely skewed the balance of things.. and in the end his plan fucked up, that's for sure. Failure is not acceptable or admirable, and ******s plan was an utter failure. Infact, it is probably the most failed plan in the history of mankind.
    The only real solution is sustained effort with an emphasis on being as adaptive as possible.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 10-20-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the way you think, Sharrum.

Objective morality can suck my dick.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Your head looks too big for that brain.
    lol Mimosa!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ironically, this thread gives me a sense of purpose: counteracting exactly this mindset by not passively allowing these worldviews to go unquestioned. I cannot disconnect an ideology from the human suffering it can cause or has caused. Seems like that's what I was made a delta for.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes you made completely sense for me, and I agree with your critics. I'll add my comments after sleeping a little, I need to rest, I'm tired of night full of discussions and thinking. And what you said also made me think you're a Fe - IEI, and and your statements witness that IEI's are my completion, you looked at the issue from some angles I couldn't see. That our goals and cherished ideals turn out to be just ideals, and not as good as we thought they'd be.

This reveals to me a rather tragic insight toward life: if ideals are not set, we'll never move toward a better state of being; and if those ideals turn themselves to be only smoke that ascends from our egoic fires, what is the point of pursuing them? If goals can never be totally met, how come go after them? I think the eternal suffering of humankind, its unhappy fate, lies on the fact that a goal is never enough, a goal, an ideal, a project for the betterment of humankind is never a medicine for our decaying flesh, what I mean is that a solution is never really a solution, it awakes an outnumber of problems that are going to be an even worse inferno to our descendants, to the next generation of feelings that will be born out of the emotional revolution that will follow her material sister. Regarding that, our present is not 100% pleasant for anyone, our collective fate is to revolve inside the mud, to wither in convulsions.

And I think it's rather interesting, but anyway pleasant, when we look at the fact that what made humankind survive since the beginning of our stay on this planet, and what will make us exist as specie, is the fact that we suffer intensely. Ironically suffering made us survive, and survive to suffer.

So neither the leadership of the beta(that proposes deep and essential revolutions in the human being) nor the gamma leadership(that is more focused on superficial betterment, leaving the framework untouched) is going to redeem our lives and save us from the mediocrity and the indigestions that life bestows us. Accepting this world as it is is not going to make anything better for us, and if we cast our sights far beyond our whims, we'll see that also rebelling against it is not going to make anything better.

An alpha friend said to me that he accepts world as it is, and that he doesn't give a damn about the rest of the world, he wants to live as an almost isolated individual, because world is composed mostly of ignoramus and fools. That's what he said. But leaving the shit like it is is not something I can accept as a SLE, I have to move on, quickly and steadily, never stop running.

You seem to admire the idealism of the figures named even if you are noncommital with regards to any opinions on these ideals. Have I interpreted this correctly?

What are your ideals?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    You seem to admire the idealism of the figures named even if you are noncommital with regards to any opinions on these ideals. Have I interpreted this correctly?

What are your ideals?
    you guessed just right.

Well, the thing is that I value passion and intensity in life, above all. That implies idealism, there is no strong passion without an ideal, there isn't any intensity without any forceful whine for something in life. Differently of the gamma, I'm collectivist, I'm connected to the ideal of a better man, of a better world, and a better future. All I think, I think in humankind scale, I cannot limit myself within the boundaries of my own body, nobody really can, the thing is as each quadra has got its vices and misconceptions, this is an unfortunate attempt of the gamma, to limit oneself as an Isle, to live solely as an individual. That's why it is a suffering one this post-modern world where I live, people stick to the idea of total freedom, what implies the total detachment with the experience of living humanity with yourself.

I think this gamma world is not a healthy one, I really think most people are not prepared to live in total freedom, they don't know how to deal with it, they get habits, get sexual diseases, make foolishnesses, fuck their lives completely, what people need is a strong faith, and I'm not talking about a mystic religion, Plato once said that no political regime can sustain itself without also being an aliment for the souls of its people. And that's what Obama is trying to do, he is trying beta Technics of government to gain his place in history, and also to have the population in his favor.

A gamma administration, like most of the american administrations, is completely inefficient when talking about meeting peoples inner needs. no wonder almost every really great political figure was a beta, and no wonder that beta political movements are really seducing. Fom King David to the Roosevelts, politics is not pure administration and not only dealing with resources, that's where gammas fail to see. A gamma world is a world without passion, without hate, without love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    ...Beta... Beta......Beta...... Beta, Beta, Beta! Kurse all Betas. Swarming like lokust akross generations. You disgust me. The world was on the brink of that ever-elusive 'world peace'. Insolent fools! Your vain krusade ends here, Betas. The price for your meddling is death beyond death. I shall send you to a dimension beyond your imagining. There, I will reign, and you will be my slaves for eternity. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whom shall I exterminate first!? I'll start with you forumites!
    =)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm... yes. .

On a serious note, my SLE(-Ti, I think) friend and I often have the same sorts of discussions. Usually it ends with me depressed (he's way into determinism) but inspired to think harder/know more. I guess that's the nature of the IEI-SLE intellectual bit.

And yeah, it sucks, how ideals never quite are what we need them to be. But I fundamentally agree with you. It's better to believe something wrong than to believe nothing at all. It's better to strive for something great than to strive for something mediocre, even though "something great" often turns into "something awful." Or even if it's not better... at least it's preferable.

I suppose that the ideal is balance. And I agree that perhaps we are out of balance now, in general. But perhaps I would feel this way in any age, including one when the betas were firmly in control. I dunno. Whatever.

You are my hero, sir.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this gamma world is not a healthy one, I really think most people are not prepared to live in total freedom, they don't know how to deal with it, they get habits, get sexual diseases, make foolishnesses, fuck their lives completely, what people need is a strong faith, and I'm not talking about a mystic religion, Plato once said that no political regime can sustain itself without also being an aliment for the souls of its people. And that's what Obama is trying to do, he is trying beta Technics of government to gain his place in history, and also to have the population in his favor.
    What are you implying here? A need for some type of control over the people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast