Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate Betas lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it is not better to strive for something greatly awful. It would be much better if you did not strive at all and died. Now I have seen enough egocentric crap philosophy in this thread to make me depressed about our collective future for the next two weeks. Please stop this madness and think about what you are saying. Genocide is under no circumstance something to admire. If you need an in depth existential realization about vanishing ideals to realize this you are stupid.
    objective morality can suck my dick is not a thought. There is nothing revolutionary and heroic about it either. What the hell does it even mean? Do you even know why you disagree with all forms of objective morality? Do you believe objective reality exists at all? Whatever you believe, stop mixing your personal feelings with philosophy and passing it off as deep. Infact, I think it is better if you all do not attempt to do philosophy at all. Instead go play soccer or write a sad poem, but do not make a mockery out of philosophy.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 10-21-2009 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    EIE : ******
    LSI : Stalin
    SLE : Mussolini
    IEI : Bin Laden
    well... at least we are not boring...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Sharrum is the new McNew and people tell him he"s a hero.
    Ok that's a bit far...Sharrum doesn't have delusions of grandeur or make claims about having sex with goats to garner attention.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Ne-PoLR!!! :wink:
    I'm wondering...:wink:
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it is possible. I see two possibilities. 1 is that she is not willing to consider the depth of the Nazi philosophy. And maybe that can be construed as Ne polr. 2 is that she, like I, has actually considered it, and then gone a step beyond and realized it is a crap philosophy painted as an epiphany beyond our ability to comprehend to compensate for its lack of substance. The prudes on this board eat it up like the way they buy hybrid cars and pretend they're saving the rain forest. I think that is much more likely.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrum View Post
    you guessed just right.

Well, the thing is that I value passion and intensity in life, above all. That implies idealism, there is no strong passion without an ideal.
    So do you not mind how that passion is expressed?
    If for example I believed passionately that the ony way to save mankind was to rape blue eyed babies, would you make no judgement whatsoever on the actual content of the idealism?

there isn't any intensity without any forceful whine for something in life. Differently of the gamma, I'm collectivist, I'm connected to the ideal of a better man, of a better world, and a better future.
    And how does this manifest itself in your actions. Do you genuinely believe that Stalin cared about humanity? If so how did his action reflect this?

All I think, I think in humankind scale, I cannot limit myself within the boundaries of my own body, nobody really can, the thing is as each quadra has got its vices and misconceptions, this is an unfortunate attempt of the gamma, to limit oneself as an Isle, to live solely as an individual. That's why it is a suffering one this post-modern world where I live, people stick to the idea of total freedom, what implies the total detachment with the experience of living humanity with yourself.
    So you seek collectivism? Do you wish a world were this was imposed on others?

I think this gamma world is not a healthy one, I really think most people are not prepared to live in total freedom, they don't know how to deal with it, they get habits, get sexual diseases, make foolishnesses, fuck their lives completely, what people need is a strong faith, and I'm not talking about a mystic religion, Plato once said that no political regime can sustain itself without also being an aliment for the souls of its people. And that's what Obama is trying to do, he is trying beta Technics of government to gain his place in history, and also to have the population in his favor.
    Re: Bolded
    This is a very provocative statement.
    1. Are you suggesting that most governments currently allow people to live in total freedom? It was my belief that most countries had laws and that the rule of law is a popular one regardless of quadra.
    2. If you are not and are referring to the "post modern" whatever you spoke of, are you suggesting that most people "fuck their lives competely", if so on what do you base this?
    3. What habits do people get? How would you curb the spread of sexual diseases?

A gamma administration, like most of the american administrations, is completely inefficient when talking about meeting peoples inner needs. no wonder almost every really great political figure was a beta, and no wonder that beta political movements are really seducing. Fom King David to the Roosevelts, politics is not pure administration and not only dealing with resources, that's where gammas fail to see.
    You have spoken much of the flaws of gamma's and the gamma world and what they fail to see. What do you fail to see?

A gamma world is a world without passion, without hate, without love.

What is the alternative? Perpetual revolutiuon? Perpetual war?
    Delusional prophecies of 1000 year empires?
    What is more important to you, humanity as an abstract ideal or a group of real human beings?
    What is your solution to all this?
    I like this joke.

Stalin walked into Lenin's office and asked, "Vladimir Ilyich, may I order to shoot a dozen communists?"
    "If the interests of the Party demand it, by all means," Lenin answered.
    "Vladimir Ilyich, if necessary, may we shoot one hundred communists?"
    "If necessary, the answer is Yes."
    "Vladimir Ilyich, may we, if need be, shoot one thousand Party members?"
    "If there is a real need, yes."
    "Vladimir Ilyich, may we, if the situation demands, shoot one million of Party Members?"
    "Eh, Iosif Vissarionovich, now we'll criticize you in a comradely way, and may even say to you that you exaggerate a little."
    Last edited by somavision; 10-22-2009 at 02:22 PM.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BETAS ARE WICKED!

Always know how to make an impact

IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    yeah haha but it's always fun to watch other quadra's reactions, they get so worked up, as if they could ever do something about it, aside from proclaiming us heroes after job well done

man I love beta, there is no other quadra like it (no shit?!)
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YOU GUYZ ARE SOOOO BAD, LOL, WTF!!!!! BETA PWNS !!!!

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    wohoo watch out, remember the sarcasm on the internet thing.

the new thing actually is that despite how much you bang on their heads, they still feel like coming over Beta Quadra and grounding us or something.. Haha.

you people would be still buying into the beta theatrics no matter what, never quite figuring when it's serious and when it's not, and when it's mixed up, as I said it's pure entertainment to watch, so please continue

I didn't come here to teach anything. It's just that it's hard for me to refrain from pointing out that something seems delusional to me... It bothers me when I see people from any type use socionics as some kind of fantasy RPG game, where there's an epic battle between conflicting quadras, and your quadra are your allies in this struggle for survival against oppression from the other quadras. I think this is a delusional way of looking at things.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    oh, I"m definitely not afraid of considering the philosophy. I read Mein Kampf in my early teens, and can tell those who haven"t it"s mostly boring and uninteresting, despite what ****** "achieved" later. He was not a great writer. However I see nothing novel in this thread, it"s all old and tried. And failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    [Nick] Griffin [leader of the British National Party] read Mein Kampf when he was fourteen, but "found all but one chapter extremely boring."
    -Source

Everyone agrees!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't come here to teach anything. It's just that it's hard for me to refrain from pointing out that something seems delusional to me... It bothers me when I see people from any type use socionics as some kind of fantasy RPG game, where there's an epic battle between conflicting quadras, and your quadra are your allies in this struggle for survival against oppression from the other quadras. I think this is a delusional way of looking at things.
    Yeah with all due respect, I think you might need to lighten up. It's fantasy war, not actual war, nobody is really being hurt, and it's ironically mocking some of the more extreme socionic nerds than it is endorsing them. (If Betas don't get dry humor or sarcasm, than other quadras don't get irony) I think fantasy rpg epic battle and socionics just fits, I myself am creating an rpg game based on all the forum members here.

Delusional? It's not like when people fantasize they forget that they're fantasizing. At least I don't. But it's still a fun harmless thing to do.

It's really hard to deny the innate connection between socionics and roleplay, because the jungian archetypes and the base fundamentals are so similar, or at the very least- hella compatible.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I myself am creating an rpg game based on all the forum members here.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Yeah with all due respect, I think you might need to lighten up. It's fantasy war, not actual war, nobody is really being hurt, and it's ironically mocking some of the more extreme socionic nerds than it is endorsing them. (If Betas don't get dry humor or sarcasm, than other quadras don't get irony) I think fantasy rpg epic battle and socionics just fits, I myself am creating an rpg game based on all the forum members here.

Delusional? It's not like when people fantasize they forget that they're fantasizing. At least I don't. But it's still a fun harmless thing to do.

It's really hard to deny the innate connection between socionics and roleplay, because the jungian archetypes and the base fundamentals are so similar, or at the very least- hella compatible.
    wake the fuck up

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm only referring to those who might take it seriously... Actually, I had no idea that there was an actual RPG being made, ha!

I don't see how socionics and epic battles fit, unless you manage to segregate people enough and apply broad generalizations to their behavior, and that's exactly what I don't like. To each his/her own though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I myself am creating an rpg game based on all the forum members here.
    wow what sort of unit am I?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12