ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's better than ESE.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I don't get it!
    What? Socionics?

Cool! You're just like me!

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    It's better than ESE.
    Yes

Now I just need to get pissed and threaten to move to Canada, and we can raise an army of dribble ninjas!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I don't get it!
    Quien me iba a decir?

Gulanzon is SEI, and the world is at peace. These terrorists and pirates have lain down their arms, the aggrieved injustice has been righted.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-male

How dramatic, Kam! You should retype IEI.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I see 9w8 (I would think that a w8 is someone more like BG with a little bit of a gruff streak), but Alpha SF is the right typing, I think. Also I would say so/sx more than sp/sx, but that's just me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Actually, sp/sx was sort of to make 7 work.

I haven't really looked at stackings for 9. I think sp is still strong, though, since I definitely need a lot of me time. These forums are a great way of controlling the dosage on social interaction (which comes over the recharging time... so SO/SP makes sense). And yeah, weak sx. I don't recall ever having merged, or wanting to have merged with anyone. I think "feeling incredibly lonely" isn't enough justification for sx sub/support I expect my romantic partner to be the Other Half of the Team. Oh, yeah, and SO explains the Dynamolding.

And lmao, my ESE friend. I totally [am now willing to] see mirror disagreements in action. I can't count the amount of times he's gone on a Ferade and while I get to mediate and boil it down into unangry "let's think about other people" English

This SEI typing makes everything too easy. Lol.

As for w8 vs w1, I'd say I'm fairly territorial, and I definitely was not the Model Child. Uh, beyond that, I suppose w1 has justification in that I sometimes bite back certain parts of me that I don't feel are appropriate for certain interactions. I think my w8 argument is more an sp argument, though.

*sigh* superid

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean, "makes it work?" You're choosing the most socially introverted stacking to compensate for the fact that you chose the most typically socially outgoing e-type in your trifix, but are not that outgoing yourself? Doesn't your primary type being in the Withdrawn triad make enough sense of that?

Social anxiety is most likely to be had by so-first stackings; that should be plenty rationale if the above is the case.

But really, in any case, you should choose the stacking that actually works best, not the one that "makes everything else fit." If it doesn't ALL fit, then it's wrong.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So/sp could work. You seem so first to me, though.

And I really don't see any 8 You're just too...light.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Actually, my reasoning for 7 sx/sp was that I spend so much time thinking. Specifically about myself, trying to define who I am.

Or, I should say, I picked Seven basically purely because I'm a quick thinker, but there were inconsistencies with that (namely, the entire way a Seven works ), so I made it fit with sx/sp.

Oh, and amen to the social anxiety. 9w1 so/sp works for me... at least until I start questioning it again

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be very careful. If you change your type one more time, you turn into the DEE type.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I <3 Gul, but idek what type he is anymore.

Just stay Alpha irrational. One day we will choose NT or SF and then well move to subtypes.

babysteps
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I <3 Gul, but idek what type he is anymore.

Just stay Alpha irrational. One day we will choose NT or SF and then well move to subtypes.

babysteps
    It would be quite hard for him to move to ENTp on the arguments he's advanced for ISFp. The ones I found most convincing were:

• Weak , both as I described "psychic states" (confusion, understanding, etc.) and as recognizing alternative possibilities.
    • Negativism, as Gulenko described it in "forms of the thinking" - divergence of thought

On the other hand:

• He still thinks of himself as Obstinate.

This of course forces him into ESFj, if he's to be an Alpha and not base. That's a bit more fragile than the above two, however.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-male

Actually, Obstinate was just because of:

1) A mildly unpleasant Logik Fite I had with Vero
    2) The fact that I like posts by the EIEs Gilly and JuJu.

So it's not really a strong argument. Lol.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your points for not being NeTi? The few times I've seen you on cam and your posts here remind me of some NeTi that I've become acquainted with, especially one in a class of mine. How I've come to know SiFe isn't at all how I see you, and I'm only being forward about it since it seems like you'll fluctuate your type again.

Creepy-male

Ne is "discrete sets of alternatives", right? I can't generate those with ease at all.

As for Ti, I'm mostly reliant on other people doing the legwork, but I don't mind handling some tasks on my own.

=

Not Ne/Ti ego. LII is ridiculous anyway, so I doubt I'm ILE.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't call Ne alternatives. I would call it associations. Thinking about it in the context of semiotics is the best, imo.

When communicating we have a "signifier". This "signifier" is supposed to trigger a certain idea for you. A "signified".

Ne takes a signifier and recognizes a variety of signifieds. What it does with Ti is simply structures or classifies those signifieds to create different structures. That's why Ne is often associated with randomness. When someone says "Banana" to you, you think of things shaped like bananas, the same colour as bananas, things that use bananas, etc.

The reason people think of you as incredibly Ne-ego is because you do this CONSTANTLY. Someone says something in a thread and you come up with some response that you see as associated by some connected thread. That is essentially what ENXps do. ESPECIALLY Ne-ENTps.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-male

The above post is true.

However, what if I were to handwave it with "compensatory activity"?

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I wouldn't call Ne alternatives. I would call it associations. Thinking about it in the context of semiotics is the best, imo.

When communicating we have a "signifier". This "signifier" is supposed to trigger a certain idea for you. A "signified".

Ne takes a signifier and recognizes a variety of signifieds. What it does with Ti is simply structures or classifies those signifieds to create different structures. That's why Ne is often associated with randomness. When someone says "Banana" to you, you think of things shaped like bananas, the same colour as bananas, things that use bananas, etc.

The reason people think of you as incredibly Ne-ego is because you do this CONSTANTLY. Someone says something in a thread and you come up with some response that you see as associated by some connected thread. That is essentially what ENXps do. ESPECIALLY Ne-ENTps.
    I have to agree, this behavior is why I ask. And I'm not sure what you mean by your comment about Ti, it seems unrelated? Being reliant on other people for leg work doesn't seem to be for or against having Ti in the ego. Do you mind clarifying?

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    The above post is true.

However, what if I were to handwave it with "compensatory activity"?
    Then you could say that for every behavior? I mean, this is kinda the perfect excuse to dodge whatever you don't necessarily agree with while not really meaning much.

Creepy-male

My point is, imo, it's weak.

The only reason I have positions to defend are because other people introduce these to me, sometimes inadvertantly.

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    Then you could say that for every behavior? I mean, this is kinda the perfect excuse to dodge whatever you don't necessarily agree with while not really meaning much.
    Lol IEE logik fites.

No, I'm saying that if the only reason that runs against my being SEI is "ur so Ne", then I'm wondering if that can't be handwaved with "compensatory activities". Especially considering it seems to be the only argument in the face of a much more complete set for SEI.

FURTHER EDIT

So far, this thread has basically been me Ti-flogging. But, ILE breaks my intertypes. So, which one is right? And which one, then, is wrong?

Do you see my problem? These situations crop up with alarming frequency for me.
    Last edited by male; 04-20-2009 at 05:21 AM.