Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread:

  1. #1
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default .

    .
    Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, no. Tits or gtfo?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  3. #3
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow glam, I don't know what to say except we're clones. Soul sistas.

    You know, I've been thinking about the same stuff you mentioned, especially how half the time I can't be bothered with people because the bottom line is that I need to find them interesting and I feel like my standards for that are higher than most people's.

  4. #4
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's GLAMOURAMA!!! <3

    I can relate to a lot of what you say about friends, minus some of the harder edges. Sometimes I think I'm not a very good friend. It's pretty obvious when someone reaches out they want you to answer and I'm good at that but I totally do not reach out, either because I'm lazy or just absorbed with where I'm at. Except for really special people, out of sight out of mind applies for me.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  5. #5
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahha

    cool.
    Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: removing my quote ;)

  6. #6
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    i found what you had to say interesting glam...

    in my head i was relating against myself..

    and i think with people, sometimes i use statements rather than questions... although some of those can come across as compliments...

    and some of them are exactly wrong. like, if i was to say that you ring me all the time.. and i better use caller id to block your number... what was your number ?

    although, maybe it's not so great that i can kind of relate on the friends thing.. i like it when people are just around... and if they're not... they can just not be... it's usually only when i've enjoyed someone being around and they've stopped being around that i really want to initiate..

    recently i've been thinking about how a friend of mine... he's been initiating contact with me.. i've known him many many years.. and it's like... he never used to initiate.... and so it's kind of weird. also like sometimes when i initiate it's like people have prompted me to. also, ilke, sometimes when i haven't people have been like "i thought you'd call me" or something.. .and it's like.. What?! ..

    the whole ... who would wnat to talk to me thing.. i've hit that before... some people it's like you go up to talk to them, and it's like they turn away, or they get defensive and they're like "what do you want?!" and it's like woah...

    anyway

    the one thing at the end. what's with this resentment? that won't help... just allow life to be that way...

    and yah, i enjoyed getting to read this. thanks glam.

  7. #7
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This I will never be able to relate to, and I'm guessing it's because it's an introverted thing, maybe even more particularly a IP thing (just a hunch). Do you ever feel bad about not putting effort in, or, are you in a situation that people don't mind that you don't put effort into a friendship? Does this change when you're getting into or are in a relationship? I'm extra sensitive to this for whatever reason, because I easily get upset/disinterested when I feel like I'm the one keeping the connection alive.
    Last edited by glam; 02-12-2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: removing my quote ;)

  8. #8
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    This I will never be able to relate to, and I'm guessing it's because it's an introverted thing, maybe even more particularly a IP thing (just a hunch). Do you ever feel bad about not putting effort in, or, are you in a situation that people don't mind that you don't put effort into a friendship? Does this change when you're getting into or are in a relationship? I'm extra sensitive to this for whatever reason, because I easily get upset/disinterested when I feel like I'm the one keeping the connection alive.
    I totally agree with YOU instead of Glam! I mean I relate more... to the extraverted side of things. I don't understand how you could feel alright without putting forth effort. I love organizing things with people. You sound exactly like my IEI boyfriend though, and this really makes me understand IEIs more. I thought it was just him being so-last but you are sp-last, apparently. Maybe it really IS an Ni-IP thing?! That's one of the things that really pisses me off about him -- his lack of motivation to initiate in the social arena, not to mention other areas of life... but mainly that one.

    Could you explain more in detail what it is that you feel about social stuff that causes you NOT to want to initiate? What runs through your mind? How do you feel about the whole thing? I just don't understand and find it almost rude, if you never initiate things with close friends... =[

    This is one thing I see that many IEIs here have in common... that lacksadaisacal quality of really needing ... I guess I don't know how to give that properly cause when I try to be forceful, it sometimes makes him angry to be pushed, but other times he finally takes action. So what would make you guys take action better?


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  9. #9
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice thread glam <3, I think i can relate to alot as well, maybe it is the enneagram thing?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  10. #10
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought this was a cute idea though, I was thinking of doing something like this in my blog, but as threads they get more attention. It's nice to have something like this because you have people, without pressure, giving glimpses of themselves, and eventually we can start to see trends and the such without assailing the person about their type. It might be healthy, because as we're seeing now, there are people of different types commenting on behavior, and it opens us up to understanding the other types on a more practical level, where now I might be a step closer to at least understanding some NiFe behaviors.

  11. #11
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @glam I HEARD U WOZ PROPA FIT INNIT BLAHD!

  12. #12
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    This I will never be able to relate to, and I'm guessing it's because it's an introverted thing, maybe even more particularly a IP thing (just a hunch). Do you ever feel bad about not putting effort in, or, are you in a situation that people don't mind that you don't put effort into a friendship? Does this change when you're getting into or are in a relationship? I'm extra sensitive to this for whatever reason, because I easily get upset/disinterested when I feel like I'm the one keeping the connection alive.
    Have you ever had sex with a goat?

  13. #13
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Have you ever had sex with a goat?
    Sorry, this went right over my head...

  14. #14
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    Sorry, this went right over my head...
    You can connect over anything. In the moment. And then you can drop thinking about relationships, and who maintains them and so forth. If you keep interacting people will get hooked, and want to come back for more if it's good. If it's not good, then someone wanting to tie onto a relationship because of commitment is like someone saying "we do it this way, because it's the way it's always been done" and is blind to criticism, to making things better, to change, to variety, to life, to being alive. They fall into a dark abyss and try to pull in others to make it "okay" to be deep down in the depths of hell. Cos if everyone is down there it must be okay, right.

  15. #15
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I related a lot with what you wrote. Just go with your gut. Deep down my hunches have very, very rarely been wrong.

  16. #16
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Have you ever had sex with a goat?
    Of course she did, and out popped bionicgoat.

  17. #17
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would like to reply to your post merky, but this is glam's thread and I don't have something well thought out yet

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •