Thread: The Self-Actualised Individual

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems to describe more of someone who is, or has, grown up somewhat. I'm not sure I see a clear type in terms of socionics, more a blend of things. I've seen healthy people of all types come closer to that. it has to do with, perhaps, realizing what and who you are, and also what you are not, but, how all that fits into the bigger picture of things.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove
    I don't like humanistic psychology.
    I can totally understand that, i think its might be a Delta concept. Were Maslow/Rogers ENFp/EII's? Their theory is about people reaching their potential but i agree that what is assumed to be the best way to be is a bit too biased. I think he probablly just picked Einstien because he was so amazingly brilliant that Maslow couldn't imagine someone comming up with those ideas without being actualized.

I can really identifiy with the idea of the true self and ideal self. I constanty feel like im trying to become my idealised self, but basically always falling short.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like me right after rehab, even the part about "attracting followers." I've kind of lost that "peak experience," though.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the self-actualized individual doesn't really hang around the forums.