Thread: vi these guys for me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vi these guys for me?

heres a couple friends i have trouble identifying

in the first picture i think the left is istp, and the guy on the right is estp. do they they vi that way?

ive been having trouble identifying the middle guy's type. hes pretty quiet, he likes to go to parties though. hes got a rep for being kinda sneaky. not sure if those clues help at all. what does he look like to you guys?[/img]

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would definitely agree with the ESTp, but I'm questioning the ISTp. Maybe ISTj? Do they get along? Explain their relationship.

The guy in the middle...I'm thinking maybe ESFp or ENFj, but ethical sub either way. The second picture makes me think ENFj.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-aurora_faerie

waittttt

which guy is the ESTp???

the blue hoodie, dark tan jacket or light tan jacket????

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The hat.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's got that ExFj nose thing going on, with the little doodad at the end.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    He's got that ExFj nose thing going on, with the little doodad at the end.
    haha "doodad"

I don't think that you can VI off of specific facial features alone though. Like you can't say "omgzzz he has attached earlobes, therefore he must be XXXx type." That's genetics, which are automatic, no matter what type. It's more of the general appearance and the whole thing combined, rather than specific facial features.

but i thought the vi theory was that type is genetic in some way......O_o

Creepy-pokeball

Kraus is correct--Monozygotic twins range 0-100% matching in terms of temperament traits, behaviors, etc.

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-pokeball

I know hehe. I was stating the extreme to show a contrast in inate variability. DZ twins are obviously an even lesser ratio... but Im guessing you may have known that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahh i took me forever to respond to this. you guys seem pretty sure of the estp. i feel like to me, estps and infps are the easiest to type. they just jump out at me.

im pretty sure of the istp too though. i think istjs and istps look quite alike. this guy definetly follows his own ethics (istp-like), at times when in a situation where making a good impression is crucial, hes not at all shy about confirming that his views are in line with others, like esfps or isfjs, who seem to know what they are doing pretty well in social situations (Fi dual seeking?). hes got the messiest room ever, he seems a lot more indifferent to things than an istj would be. istjs seem to be somewhat expressive of how they feel about people which is not really the case. he also doesnt seem to respect authority too much. i know he got busted for weed back in high school. i think istjs respect authority and heirarchy quie a bit.

the middle guy could be an exfj. i have never felt that he is overly expressive with his emotions. could be because he is a guy and guys might try to downplay that. (my sister is enfj, i am istp and i am often overwhelmed by her extreme emotionality) other than the guys in the picture, we hang out with a few isfps, an esfj, and infj, and an entp on a regular basis, and the middle guy is often rather quiet. i have always felt he was introverted and ethical. he doesnt look like infps that i know but ive thought that before. ive gone to parties with him before and the way he approaches girls definitely personifies either the careful or victim oldham's style sexual agenda.

i dunno if any of this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is another picture from the same night. lol i dont have many pictures of my own, i just steal them from other people. i guess this is kind of a straight on picture of both of the questionable types though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man ireally don't like SLEs
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, at least the males(and i only know one, who is sort of a 'mess-up' by all human standards), but he's really loud, and you know how when someone is offended by something people say about them and they defend themselves? Well, he does that, except offensively, like he goes around yelling "i'm an honest person!" Total fucking chestbeater, you know?

the guy all the way on the left looks mad like that 'Bean' guy. And he's supposed to be ISTp, according to socionics.com. But that's by lookw.
    asd