Thread: Supernatural!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Supernatural!!!

Really good show, therefore it is time to type the characters! My gut reactions....

Sam--> ethical type...EII?
    Dean--> SLE or ILE
    Daddy Winchester--> LSE
    Ruby--> SEE
    Castiel--> IEI, a definite beta vibe

Ew. The only ones I feel somewhat confident about are Dean and Castiel! Comments and cat-fights welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could maybe see Sam as an LII, or perhaps SEI but that seems a bit of a stretch. I'm pretty confident that he's an IJ, and certainly Ne-valuing because a lot of the clashes he has with Dean seem to be the result of Ne-Se viewpoints crunching together.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Huh? They generally get along don't they, why are they so opposed? I haven't watched the show in awhile though....so I don't know what's going on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never really perceived them to get along especially well. Obviously they love each other a lot and etc., but I don't think they would be able to coexist as well if they weren't related and hadn't grown up together in such an isolated, intense situation.

Admittedly, this recent season they've been pretty oppositional, so that's influencing me a lot.....

The actor who plays Dean is ESFp.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My brother recommended this show to me, and I've been watching it while all my other shows are on mid-season break. It's alright. In spite of some shortcomings I'm rather hooked, and I've been told it gets a lot better. I'm on Season Three now, and it has been getting better. Anyways.

Dean: Clear SLE, though I've no idea how he could possibly be so well adjusted in terms of Fe given the lack of Fe in his family and upbringing.
    Sam: LII, but not a great depiction of one. (Se's too strong, for example.) Fictional characters are like this sometimes though.
    John: Hadn't thought about it, but I'd say LSE or LSI? Inter-type relations don't really work, but he wasn't around to see all that long anyways.
    Bobby: Hadn't thought about it this one at all, either. Not likely a Se ego, probably irrational. Great character.
    Ruby: Some Se ego. Probably Gamma. I guess ESI > SEE. A cocky, pissed off, demonized one.
    Deana or whatever: Evil LIE? Certainly logical, seems rational.

The show itself seems to have something of a Se/Ni focus. And Fi, though I'm not dead set on this point.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and I may not revisit this thread until I'm caught up because I don't want spoilers
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been watching this one lately.

Impressions so far...

Dean- SLE
    Sam- EII
    John- LSE

I only just finished season 2, so maybe I’ll add more later.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎