Thread: Case closed (so far)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Case closed (so far)

I don't think I'm an INFj anymore. Not saying I'll never entertain the possibly again, but for now it's not on my mind so I'll stop making threads about it....

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol! good. hey! you're 4w5 now? Not a 6!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. I realized what I really was confused over was my enneagram not my socionics type.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm yeah, that makes sense. okay so you don't really think I'm ENFp do you??? I mean, you have to remember that slackermom and I are both about the same age and with kids in the same stage in our lives so of course we're going to sound a lot alike. Do I really strike you as delta???
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes actually you do. However it's just one opinion. Don't stress yourself out about it. =D

But you're right, I could just be reading you that way because you're so similar in other ways etc. I'd have to see some real life pics/perhaps videos of you though.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Yes actually you do. However it's just one opinion. Don't stress yourself out about it. =D

But you're right, I could just be reading you that way because you're so similar in other ways etc. I'd have to see some real life pics/perhaps videos of you though.
    yeah okay. well I do appreciate your opinion. I'll think about it. I was raised by EII also so it could be that shining through. LOL! I do really like SLIs but I also like SLEs and SEIs. I dunno.... oh I like everyone! My husband and I had an IEE friend over the other night and his wife is ESE (like my husband) and he made the comment that he and I were alike whereas my husband and his wife are alike. But of course he knows nothing of socionics. I was thinking he was probably picking up on the rationality vs. irrationality.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah my advice to you would be just to....give it time. You don't have to figure things out in one day or anything. Truly looking inside of yourself and discovering who you really are is a noble pursuit we all should do. Things might click here and there, and you might see yourself something different than what you thought you were. Although ego and self-concept plays a part into the picture, it can never be the whole part. Just like you can't make decisions entirely on how other people see you. etc. It's a balance.

I would just explain how you see the world, how things are- without labeling it or analyzing it for awhile. Then you will notice trends. Patterns. That you can use, slowly and carefully, to choose your type.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah my advice to you would be just to....give it time. You don't have to figure things out in one day or anything. Truly looking inside of yourself and discovering who you really are is a noble pursuit we all should do. Things might click here and there, and you might see yourself something different than what you thought you were. Although ego and self-concept plays a part into the picture, it can never be the whole part. Just like you can't make decisions entirely on how other people see you. etc. It's a balance.

I would just explain how you see the world, how things are- without labeling it or analyzing it for awhile. Then you will notice trends. Patterns. That you can use, slowly and carefully, to choose your type.
    yeah, well I've been on this board for two years and all the intertype relations in real life really seem to work for me as IEI. I just think there's a lot of variation. And some of it has to do with age or upbringing or whatever but 16 types really aren't that many to classify every single human being. obviously there are going to be some differences.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh I didn't notice you've been here for that long, my bad. =d

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But see how nice and forgiving betas are with each other, especially beta NFs? None of that holding grudges shit. Ahhh I love being understood.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But see how nice and forgiving betas are with each other, especially beta NFs? None of that holding grudges shit. Ahhh I love being understood.

I never hold grudges.
    IEI-Fe 4w3