Thread: ILEs and romantic relationships

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ILEs and romantic relationships...

Okay, okay alpha is probably ideal. But in reality: who do ILEs end up with in long-term relationships?

Thanks x
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know one who is married to my sister, his dual (yay!)

One married to an SLI...been together 8 years, and it's not good. They started out having similar lifestyles, but the ILE wanted to move to a new city, and the SLI won't go. Neither one can take care of the emotional roadbumps they've had. They're living in separate cities now. It started with a 2 month stint... and it's been about 6...

Another living with an SLI for 6 years... I thought they were doing better b/c they have similar lifestyles and hobbies, but I've recently found out that she (SLI) was offered a job in another city (cutting-edge technology job, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity), and he (ILE) wants to take a contract job on the west coast for a while. I can tell it's bothering her a lot. Aaaand that puts them where couple 2 is, with neither of them being able to handle the discussion.

What is it with the six year mark?!? Couple 2 hit their major difficulties that year as well.

One is with an IEI... They've been together 2 years, long distance, and I think they've decided to get married, though they're not engaged. We'll see how that shapes out..

Last ILE... single... really cute, really fun... ladies, any takers? lol
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try ;D
    lollers.
    I've never dated an ILE.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    I'll try ;D
    lollers.
    I've never dated an ILE.
    Ye are a brave _____.

/salute

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree; you are brave. Since you spoke up first, I will kidnap said ILE and deliver him to your tree house, and you can have your way with him.
    IEE

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend is an ENTp, and really, she's had no pattern. All of the men she's dated have been rather different. Another ENTp, I think an INFp, ENTj, INTj, ESFp... among others. I think her method is to just go with the flow, and eventually the right one will pop up, dual or not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an ENTp girl married to an ISFp guy. They seem totally happy and have a kid.

I really think ENTps need ISFps, so best to go w/ duality if possible. I do know a few ENTp guys who go for what they think are "exciting" girls and then it crashes and burns. they need someone grounded who likes their adventurous scattered-ness (ISFps obviously).
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request