Thread: Unique Snowflakes?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Unique Snowflakes?

Its just been crazy lately how much the new people im meeting remind me of people ive met from the past.

ISTp: The second (i mean the second) i saw this guy he reminded me of an ISTp i knew back home. It was just in his face and his manerisms, and of course we got on quite well. Interesting the original ISTp were never actually friends. Anyway ive given him some games on his pc and he swears he is never going to go out anymore and that ive turned him into a nerd. Its funny actually because the original model ISTp was this cool kind of guy who used to ask me about computers. The last time i saw him was in a computer store and he had about 5 computers at home (he built them all himself lol). This ISTp has an inherent anger and horniness about him that the other one also had lol. Hmm i wish i could explain the other similarities he has by they are so hard to explain / remember.

ESFp: I thought she was an ESFp and when talking to her she did this kind of Jaw clench/movement thing. I had seen that exact movement before in my friends ESFp sister. It was just amazing that exactly that same behaviour manifested itself. The two girls even look very similar with kind of big rounded jaws, shortish stature and also the way they hold themselves. Of course she was very sweet with the Fi.

INFj: The similarities between this guy and a guy i know at home are uncanny. I kind of expect to see a black cat indicating a glitch in the matrix when this guy is around. He started talking about the threat of nuclear war to the point that he has actually considered where he would go on campus if it happened. He seems to have a bit of military knowledge about the airforce bases and surrounding area. He told me that if you see a flash the worst thing to do is to go to a window and look out because all the glass will shatter. The above talk about military / nuclear war is almost identical to what my friend back home would have said. He has the same kind of smart allecky ways for instance saying "well thats because your ugly" as my friend kind of does. Was picked on in school a bit like my friend. I can even see how he writes similarly over msn. My friend used to often come over and leech files off me because i have a fairly good collection. Tonight i fixed this guys internet and he connected to me wirelessly and i could even over msn that tell he lit up like a kid in a candy store. So excited about the propect of grabbing all my Ne related stuff hehe.

INTj: I knew almost instantly. Just her quiet and shy ways and her little red sneakers that seemed so oddly matched. She was insantly similar to a girl in my uni course back home. Sometimes shes bubbly other times shes barely responsive and shut off. I was in the office getting something and she had locked herself out of her room. I made a joke and she just laughed and ran off in the most hmm childish/infantile way. No real regard for being sexy or cool she just ran off as fast as her little legs could carry her. Its hillarious because the INFj above has really latched onto her and they have been hanging out and watching dark angel a lot. Hes kind of trying to tune her its obvious, like when i suggested she connect to my wireless he said "but then she wont need to access battlestar galactica from my computer any more". Hes well entrenched in the friends zone with her though and he has no Se so hes way too pussy to do anything until its going to be way too late. Its cute though because they want to play dungeons and dragons together (they want me and others to play too), and the INFj friend i have back home loves playing D&D with his INTj friend.

So wow. Who gives a shit? probablly not any of you! hehe. TLTR (to long to read version) is: I cant believe how many patterns in socionics i seem to be noticing lately. I have stopped actively typing people and im just kind of enjoying these obvious types that keep appearing. Im becomming convinced if someone could meet enough people of each type they would all be very similar. Its almost scary lol :redface:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake.
    You are not your bank account.
    You are not the clothes you wear.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your grandé latte.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not your bowel cancer.
    You are not your fucking khakis.

I say, never let me be complete.
    I say, never let me be content.
    And let the chips fall where they may.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This ISTp has an inherent anger and horniness about him that the other one also had lol.
    LMAO
    IEE