Default Braveheart

Wallace: LSE
    Hamish: SLI
    Edward I Longshanks: SLE
    Edward the Prince of Wales: LII
    ^His lover: ESE
    Princess Isabelle EII
    Robert the Bruce: ESI
    Grab your glocks when you see LlywelynapGruffydd.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are perhaps a few of those that I agree with, and I'm still trying to figure out why you typed the other ones the way that you did.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    There are perhaps a few of those that I agree with, and I'm still trying to figure out why you typed the other ones the way that you did.
    And which would these be?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The story begins with young Wallace, whose father and brother have been killed fighting the English, being taken into the custody of his uncle, a nationalist and pre-Renaissance renaissance man. He returns twenty years later, a man educated both in the classics and in the art of war. There he finds his childhood sweetheart Murron (Catherine McCormack), and the two quickly fall in love. There are murmurs of revolt against the English throughout the village, but Wallace remains aloof, wishing simply to tend to his crops and live in peace. However, when his love is killed by English soldiers the day after their secret marriage (held secretly so as to prevent the local English lord from exercising the repulsive right of prima noctae, the privilege of sleeping with the bride on the first night of the marriage), he springs into action and single-handedly slays an entire platoon of foot soldiers. The other villagers join him in destroying the English garrison, and thus begins the revolt against the English in what will eventually become full-fledged war.
    LSE? quite possibly
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LlywelynapGruffydd View Post
    And which would these be?
    For starters:
    Edward II: IEI
    Lover: Inconclusive
    Edward I: LIE

I do agree with William Wallace and Lady Isabelle (at least in the movie presentation).
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    For starters:
    Edward II: IEI
    Lover: Inconclusive
    Edward I: LIE

I do agree with William Wallace and Lady Isabelle (at least in the movie presentation).
    Very interesting we both saw supervision there.

I'm convinced that Robert the Bruce was ESI, or Fi leading at any rate.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not feel comfortable typing Robert the Bruce in the movie due to how much of a spineless coward they depicted him as being. The depiction is supposedly rather ahistorical based on his actual personality, but considering that in the film the Battle of Stirling Bridge was fought on an open plain with no bridge in sight, are other historical deviations really all that surprising?
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

King:LIE
    Prince:IEI
    Yep
    Funny
    I'll assume the lover/chief coucil of the prince was SLE.
    "Stand up to him! I will stand UP to him and MORE!" King; who the hell are you, O RLY? Out the window you go. They made them both look like weak fools.