Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Semi-deep thoughts

Romance/Heart is Vibrations. Intellect/Mind is Focus.

If you just have a vibration with no focus, there's no direction. You're sympathetic and caring, but don't know quite what they want yet, like perhaps Sam (me) or BG.

BUT

If you just have focus with no vibration- you'd succeed well and naturally become an authority as you'd see the pure reality of things, but nobody would really like you. You'd be like Expat or a Freud.

To me and my natural demenaor, vibrations are more important. But we're constantly playing with the two and 'real world' and life you need both to survive.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bits of insight, lots that I don't agree with.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have both, sux to be you. :wink:

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the sun rises from east.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This reminds me a little of some odd philosophical/balance thing I used to think about back when I was a kid and dreamt of being a ninja turtle.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe you're hitting on the "internal-external dichotomy".

For Beta NF's and Delta NF's both ego elements are internal (Fe & Ni or Fi & Ne)

The ST's of both Delta and Beta are double external in the ego.

So yes, as an Fe INFp you are quite attentive and versed in meanings, intentions, and inner directions. "Vibrations", especially for internal dynamics (Fe and Ni), is a good mental image to use.

There is actually some interesting things about Beta-Delta vs. Alpha-Gamma (the "democratic" quadra members have an internal and an external in the ego).
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 03-16-2009 at 08:15 PM.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irrationals have greater difficulty balancing mind and heart - rationals have greater difficulty balancing body and spirit.

I've read that in several places, it's probably true. B&D and Cracka's posts certainly do nothing to contradict it.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Irrationals have greater difficulty balancing mind and heart - rationals have greater difficulty balancing body and spirit.

I've read that in several places, it's probably true. B&D and Cracka's posts certainly do nothing to contradict it.
    Well, that kind of supposes every irrational and rational is accepting subtype, doesn'it it?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well, that kind of supposes every irrational and rational is accepting subtype, doesn'it it?
    Um... come to think of it, I completely forgot subtypes in that post. That was from pre-subtype theory. However, it depends on which subtype system you're using... perhaps Model X subtypes would reverse it (because they change the base function), but Smilexian subtypes would not. OTOH, I consider Model X ENTP-Ti -> Model A INTj, so the Model A rational still has the body/spirit difficulty (whereas the ENTp-Ne, which is the same type in both models, has the heart/mind difficulty either way).

So no, I don't think that it supposes that, although it's possible that you use a subtype model that it would have to suppose that under.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari