BETA (Beta self typing though)
    BETA
    BETA
    BETA
    BETA

Hmmm I think I see a pattern....

COINCIDENCE?

YOU DECIDE!

Idk perhaps its just me being an LSI not being able to think outside of the box, or maybe its just Niffweed being passive aggressive? Who will ever know?

The fact is though that everyone is actually in beta quadra. Really everyone is. Dont doubt motha-fucka.

Even you BG, yes you. You're actually ESTp because I saw you get mad once, but it wasn't about a person it was about a philosophy, so thats how I know Ti>Fi.

Oh and Ephemeros you're in here too. Sometimes you call people idiots in your posts, and that's a sure sign of Se valuing. You're actually an ENFj.

It is inconceivable that anyone is not in Beta. Also 50% of people are INFp.

That is all.

Now get back to digging gold for the hivemind, beta scum!

*edit: Hmm whilst reviewing this list I did make a neat discovery.

Turns out these specific people regularily disagree with Niffweed on socionics topics.

The fools.
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 03-16-2009 at 12:38 AM.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two of these typings are not mine. go do your homework again.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

User:Niffweed17/userlist - Wikisocion

and which would those be?

perhaps this list is outdated...

Then again Ive heard you say all of those typings

turns out this thread has already been made.

what a freakin surprise.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...orum-beta.html
    The end is nigh

Creepy-male

Nah, I'm clearly Gamma.

Check out my moral hardline!

Creepy-Cyclops

Niffweed types you as LSI?

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohhh okay, sorry cyclops I misread him let me fix that....

*edit: fixed
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Then again Ive heard you say all of those typings
    no, you have not. one of the typings you had listed is one that i have never espoused. you have, however fixed it.

and yes, that list is out of date.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffweed's been clutching at straws for years. It's nothing new.

For what it's worth, he's typed me as Alpha for a long time, solely because--in his words, on the link you supplied--we have "conflicts," ergo--in his opinion--we're ESFj-INTp conflictors.

He writes vehement paragraphs about my supposed shortcomings... I've never spoken with him... It's strange to realize that it's all in his head.

If you're reading this, Niffweed, let's grow up about it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here are the numbers:

alpha: 31
    beta: 51
    gamma: 21
    delta: 9

the possibility of some quadra bias in my typing is discussed briefly in this thread: socionics.ws - View topic - quadra over/underrepresentation

there are good reasons to think of this community as basically beta-centric. i am leery of the lopsidedness of those numbers, though.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Niffweed's been clutching at straws for years. It's nothing new.

For what it's worth, he's typed me as Alpha for a long time, solely because--in his words, on the link you supplied--we have "conflicts," ergo--in his opinion--we're ESFj-INTp conflictors.

He writes vehement paragraphs about my supposed shortcomings... I've never spoken with him... It's strange to realize that it's all in his head.

If you're reading this, Niffweed, let's grow up about it.
    It's strange that you think niffweed is infantile when you've never spoken with him.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    It's strange that you think niffweed is infantile when you've never spoken with him.
    I have no idea about Niffweed's erotic attitude, (lol,) but yes, I do feel he's acted like a child -- especially given that we've never spoken one-on-one or interacted in any sort of meaningful way.

The hateful stuff... A lot of it's been really, well, infantile, as you say.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh god... juju, you're absolutely pathetic. and your information is out of date. please give up the farce of trying to communicate with me and we'll both be better off.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I have no idea about Niffweed's erotic attitude, (lol,) but yes, I do think he's acted like a child -- given that we've never spoken one-on-one or interacted in any sort of meaningful way.
    But how can you write about the shortcomings of someone you have never spoken to?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    oh god... juju, you're absolutely pathetic. and your information is out of date. please give up the farce of trying to communicate with me and we'll both be better off.
    You get all riled up -- why?

I'll say it again:

"The hateful stuff... A lot of it's been really, well, infantile."
    Last edited by JuJu; 03-16-2009 at 01:51 AM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I have no idea about Niffweed's erotic attitude, (lol,) but yes, I do feel he's acted like a child -- especially given that we've never spoken one-on-one or interacted in any sort of meaningful way.

The hateful stuff... A lot of it's been really, well, infantile, as you say.
    I didn't say he's been infantile. I've never spoken with him.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But how can you write about the shortcomings of someone you have never spoken to?
    That's what I'm asking too. He's been at it for awhile.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That's what I'm asking too. He's been at it for awhile.
    But by telling him to grow up, you are commenting on one of his apparent shortcomings. How can you do this when you haven't spoken to him?

Also, you seem to have more of a problem with hateful stuff being infantile than with hateful stuff being hateful.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But by telling him to grow up, you are commenting on one of his apparent shortcomings. How can you do this when you haven't spoken to him?

Also, you seem to have more of a problem with hateful stuff being infantile than with hateful stuff being hateful.
    Do you want honest answers and explanations or are you just trying to be witty and cute?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    - niffweed is far from the only one who sees most of those people as Beta, and he isn't really passive aggressive. he pretty much always says what he means. it seems like you're trying to pin some hidden motive on his typings that isn't there.
    - INFp is one of the most common self-types, so it's not that inconceivable that INFp would be an overrepresented typing on userlists as well.
    - it's no surprise that that group of people you listed "regularly disagrees with niffweed on Socionics topics", considering that they have different Socionics views than niffweed and most in this community have, views that are different enough to yield such different typing results.

hey, I used to be annoyed at the Fe-Ti "biases" too. in that respect Archon you remind me of myself when I complained about it too. but now I understand the typings better, especially with things like Stickam and such, where you get a better feel for a person overall. an example would be when I used to wonder how people could type hitta as Beta, but now, after more interaction and observation over webcam, I totally understand it.

if you're going to complain about niffweed's "biased" list, why didn't you do the same for others' userlists, a few of which have their own "biases" as well, including overrepresentation and underrepresentation of certain types and quadras? it's unfair of you to focus only on the "problems" of one person's userlist if you're going to be starting threads like this, when other people's userlists have the same "problems."

anyway Archon, I honestly think you are a nice guy with good intentions, and you're stressing yourself out for no good reason. this stuff isn't worth getting so worked up over, really.
    if your read this thread carefully, I think this post is made by someone who has the most understanding in here.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're going to complain about niffweed's "biased" list, why didn't you do the same for others' userlists, a few of which have their own "biases" as well, including overrepresentation and underrepresentation of certain types and quadras? it's unfair of you to focus only on the "problems" of one person's userlist if you're going to be starting threads like this, when other people's userlists have the same "problems."
    it's not basically an issue that he singles out my userlist for complaint; basically, he's quite right to complain about the possibility of overrepresentation of betas. this is not new and it's something i'm concerned about.

obviously basically i don't expect archon to agree with anything or any useful discourse to come out of a topic of this nature. i don't possibly see how any of the people that archon listed here could be argued as something other than beta (with the plausible exception of archon himself, for whom there are some good reasons to think of as ILI) -- but if people have ideas about typings on my userlist or the composition of parts of it, i'm basically interested to hear any well-considered viewpoints that people have; there are many typings that i'm not that certain on.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Hmmm I think I see a pattern....
    Could you add me to the list, he also typed me as INFP (Beta)

Creepy-Cyclops

Last I checked he had me as INTj, i'm special!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, you, Archon, are the only person from that list that I cannot see as a Beta. strrrng is definitely a Beta, by self-typing and that of others. Dolphin used to self-type as IEI for a while, so I'm not sure where the beef with that is coming from. Hitta could easily be IEI, and while I'm hesitant to voice any opinion on Ritella's type, to be fair, I could potentially see her as a Beta NF, although I think IEE is most likely. And of course, there has been a lot of debate over Tom's type, so I'm not sure why you would point to the typing of him as LSI as a beacon of niffweed's alleged absurdity. As for Ashton and Allie, well, I think both of them are Betas, so you get no votes from me on those.

In short, what's the big deal?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was also typed SLE/LSI by Niffweed. That's about how much faith people should put into those typings.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's all get new types!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    and your information is out of date.
    You know, Niffweed, if your information is only in your head, or in an obscure place, it will remain unknown or obscure.

What's your latest information?

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- niffweed is far from the only one who sees most of those people as Beta, and he isn't really passive aggressive. he pretty much always says what he means. it seems like you're trying to pin some hidden motive on his typings that isn't there.
    - INFp is one of the most common self-types, so it's not that inconceivable that INFp would be an overrepresented typing on userlists as well.
    - it's no surprise that many in that group of people you listed "regularly disagrees with niffweed on Socionics topics", considering that most of them have different Socionics views than niffweed and most in this community have, views that are different enough to yield such different typing results.

hey, I used to be annoyed at the Fe-Ti "biases" too. in that respect Archon you remind me of myself when I complained about it too. but now I understand the typings better, especially with things like Stickam and such, where you get a better feel for a person overall. an example would be when I used to wonder how people could type hitta as Beta, but now, after more interaction and observation over webcam, I totally understand it.

anyway Archon, I honestly think you are a nice guy with good intentions, and you're stressing yourself out for no good reason. this stuff isn't worth getting so worked up over, really.

Thank you Glam. You're right, I'm getting worked up over it and I shouldn't.

@Ephemeros: I'm noticing more and more that due to English not being your native language, you constantly miss subtle nuances like sarcasm in peoples' posts here. I think that is throwing off your typings a bit. Sometimes you just like... absolutley miss what someone is getting at.

I don't think you're actually ENFj. It was sarcastic.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I was also typed SLE/LSI by Niffweed. That's about how much faith people should put into those typings.
    That might mean something if you hadn't considered at least one of those types before

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    and while I'm hesitant to voice any opinion on Ritella's type, to be fair, I could potentially see her as a Beta NF, although I think IEE is most likely.
    just curious, why IEE > EII? and do you really think EII is not likely?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Let's all get crunk!
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    That might mean something if you hadn't considered at least one of those types before
    Yeah..because you kept pushing LSI and I'm very easily influenced, lol...and that was when I knew nothing at all about socionics. It was very MBTI influenced

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    just curious, why IEE > EII? and do you really think EII is not likely?
    You seem a bit too bubbly/nautrally effusive to be Fe ignoring, IMO.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yeah..because you kept pushing LSI and I'm very easily influenced, lol...and that was when I knew nothing at all about socionics. It was very MBTI influenced
    Nonetheless, I don't think it speaks against niffweed's credibility that he'd type you as such; it's not really a "far out" typing.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's wrong with beta again?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one has called me Beta for ages. Though it does appear to be where the cool kids hang out these days.

Once upon a time, Alpha was the hot spot. Everyone was ENTp!
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats the thing slacker mom...

We are actually all Alpha NT's and just exaggerated the dfferences between us.

I mean c'mon. Who else would care about socionics?
    The end is nigh

Creepy-male

Nah, we're all Deltas.

Look at that awesome unvalued Ti!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most of those people are gammas.
    asd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast