Creepy-Pied Piper

Default In case you wanted to know, Betas

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    he slapped her so hard that she fell unconscious.
    WOW that is hard to believe even an IEI can be this violent. I guess jealousy is a powerful emotion.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    WOW that is hard to believe even an IEI can be this violent.
    Ever read a strrrng post?
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Ever read a strrrng post?
    Yes, and it is hard for me to see him smack a girl to unconsciousless. And I think even if he would have tried, and tried it to someone like the user ESTp, I dont think it is physically a strong enough force to take her down.
    Last edited by 07490; 03-14-2009 at 03:20 PM.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick it was a joke...

1)

2)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick, I apologize. I didn't mean it. Barely even read the OP.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I need a safe distance with people. I want them to tell me like....serious/truthy things a lot when we connect for a short while. Then I want us to leave each other, to kinda process that and re-kindle the romance.

I want them to tell me how I can truly better myself (and vice versa) then I want to do those things on our own, and then come back- to feel that the relationship is strengthened.

I don't really understand. It's just how my brain works but I sometimes observe people out in public. They go on and on and talk about nothing to me. I don't mean to be uptight or whatever or like 'everything has to matter all the time' and I'm not trying to be jealous of their joy. It's just WEIRD to me. Like... they just talk about some pink eraser for 50 minutes. I remember when I used to be able to do those things. But I kinda just, I don't know. I changed. I might be that way again with somebody, with my friends. But I just can't now.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How other people pick boyfriends is funny to me. Like it's just... well. I don't know. I've always kinda tortured myself, maybe deep down I am a narcissist who thinks he's unloveable *sigh* Yeah I should go have that checked out and cured.

Enough self-reflective bullshit for now. I need a nap.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He hit her? Fucking prick, good for her that she got out.
    OMG lol Star, that's mental - were you guys like 'involved' or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I need a safe distance with people. I want them to tell me like....serious/truthy things a lot when we connect for a short while. Then I want us to leave each other, to kinda process that and re-kindle the romance.

I want them to tell me how I can truly better myself (and vice versa) then I want to do those things on our own, and then come back- to feel that the relationship is strengthened.

I don't really understand. It's just how my brain works but I sometimes observe people out in public. They go on and on and talk about nothing to me. I don't mean to be uptight or whatever or like 'everything has to matter all the time' and I'm not trying to be jealous of their joy. It's just WEIRD to me. Like... they just talk about some pink eraser for 50 minutes. I remember when I used to be able to do those things. But I kinda just, I don't know. I changed. I might be that way again with somebody, with my friends. But I just can't now.
    . I know how you feel. I used to be able to easily let go and just be and have so much fun. But not so much these days. I feel like all the light, fluffiness and edginess has been drained out of me, like I have no spark anymore. I hope it comes back one day, that I am not changed for good. Maybe it's just about the people we are with...

Though I am finding the IEI guy I like is bringing it out of me and this dual I just met, who I don't speak to but I feel I full back into my old self when he's about and in the way I think of him when he's not around (maybe the good things only come about when a dual is 'there' ).
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    No way. There's absolutely no way that I would ever date that guy, hah.
    Is that why he tried to get those chicks to jump you?
    Why was he screaming at you lol?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, no, but he did admit feelings which I always denied. I would never allow myself to be with a violent or abusive person; that kind of behavior is unattractive to me. The whole "hiring girls" incident was over a parking space; sad enough at it sounds.

He would scream at me because I would refuse to tolerate his manipulative and abrasive behavior. This guy would often get away with bullshitting or demeaning people but I was not going to play by his games. I could easily press buttons with little effort if he deserved it, which drove him absolutely insane.
    wow, that sounds scary. I think all girls should carry a pepper spray or other defensive weapons.

1)

2)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Wow, that's horrible he hit her. It's good she left him.

I've never known an IEI who ever got physical with a girl like that. I have however felt threatened by a very unhealthy violent IEI. I seriously have never seen anything like this guy; a complete basket case and emotional hurricane. He would go completely ballistic exploding and screaming at me at the top of his lungs like a huge wailing child until every single vein rose from his neck; it made him look stupid and comical, and I often had to resist from laughing. He was abusive in a lot of other ways. He even tried to hire and pay a group of girls to jump me over a parking space, hah. Crazy person.

NOT all IEI's are like this. I believe that guy was a special case who had a lot of other issues. It's true some can be rather sneaky and moody but most are quite soft and loving people, especially when healthy.
    hmm this reminds me of this guy.. i don't know about his type... but he was like a wailing kid... i went for a walk around the block with him... and he kind of calmed down a little. but he also complained a lot and loudly....

thing is ... he somehow seemed to sense that it didn't work that well on me.. and didn't seem to try it that much... but he seemed to do it to his girlfriend often.. i don't know.. it was strange..

oh the reason he started wailing is cos his girlfriend said she was going to break up with him. she wasn't emotional. and she seemed to be just trying to get a reaction out of him.. stuck or something.. and it's like he kept on reacting for ages and ages and ages.

But it was strange - cos somehow I got involved. But then when I was involved it was like like I was kind of "at my limits" and it's like his intensity was high, that it's like I could only manage to be slightly higher than him, and part of that was just because I was much more stable internally.

In the end a neighbour called the police. They didn't come for ages until it had been resolved.

Then it's like when the police turned up I had to talk to them. And the police officer had the nerve to ask if it was me. Although for the most part he just kind of stood there with his legs apart and his arms crossed, whilst I kind of explained the proceedings. Whilst this female police officer seemed to get pissed off about having been left out.

Anyway, sometimes I think laughing is a good solution. I mean hell, don't take things too seriously. And the guy did apologise afterwards.

But like, fuck, people can be crazy. And the most extreme emotional outbursts from guys that I've seen have been over jealousy or some girl matter of fact breaking up with them as if it's no big deal.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    How other people pick boyfriends is funny to me. Like it's just... well. I don't know. I've always kinda tortured myself, maybe deep down I am a narcissist who thinks he's unloveable *sigh* Yeah I should go have that checked out and cured.

Enough self-reflective bullshit for now. I need a nap.
    'cos a nap is going to change your life.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    Ni subtype males can be "Jekyll and Hydes" -- Ni-ILI economist
    True. I think the dude from Anger Management was right.
    IEI can be that cash register person who take in all the garbage that is throw at her with a smiling face until one day she brings an UZI and cleans the place.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    True. I think the dude from Anger Management was right.
    IEI can be that cash register person who take in all the garbage that is throw at her with a smiling face until one day she brings an UZI and cleans the place.
    It just reminds me that life is so not fair ;-(

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    life is always fair
    How can it be? My zen master(no sarcasm).

1)

2)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    How can it be? My zen master(no sarcasm).
    Simple, you don't need anything for happiness. True happiness is not caused.
    Just drop your illusions about what you need in order to be happy and you will discover happiness. Drop your illusions and happiness is there.
    It is there for everyone and in every circumstances.
    I remember the extreme case of a ricksaw puller that was so poor that he sold his skeleton for a few coins (after his death of a person, the person who bought the skeleton would come and claim the body). However, nothing could upset this ricksaw puller, nothing... he was at peace. De Mello said, "And right then and there I realized that I was in the presence of a mystic".
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae View Post
    life is always fair
    You must be a physicist.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...