top ten types of people that you'll find that's into socionics:
1. gay dudes (of all sorts)
2. nerdy straight guys
3. hippie straight guys that try to act cool. but they're really nerds
4. people with overbearing mothers and distant fathers (more common) or
5. people with overbearing fathers and distant mothers (rarer)
6. people with parents that were equal, but come across as to others as smug and self-righteous
7. socialist girls who have good ideas but let men walk all over them and get involved in sexual antics
8. People who like other people. But that's all they do. They're just... people-meshers (people who get involved in extreme social relationships at the expense of EVERYTHING else) and really, do nothing else.
9. bored suburban housewives that need social stimulation, who aren't really as deep as the nerds but find psychology interesting in a kind of Oprah magazine way.
10. Expat. Blargh.
top ten people you WON'T find into socionics:
1. people who are actually good at sports
2. people who actually are in healthy real world relationships and don't need internet counseling. Oh don't look at me like that. You know it's true, suck it up and get the help you need to move on. they use the internet for something boring like... twitter? (oh god how I hate twitter)
3. people that aren't very educated or smart. Granted they can be kick ass and get laid about 20 times more than you and have about 50,000 times the amount of self-confidence. But they ain't smart.
4. people who have no interesting quirks about them and do everything 'by the book' and are just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in their White Male Heterosexual-ness.
5. people ummm that like sports? sorry I"m running out of ideas.
6. people that actually know how to catch. A baseball.
7. people that don't like to really get to know others on any deeper level (they treat EVERYTHING so painfully externally) and instead say boring things like 'what's your job like?' 'how is the weather?'
8. people who can't write or express themselves in the written word very well (my guess)
9. people that can enjoy other people without having to analyze them to death. (shocking I know)
10. ME (Pretty soon)