Thread: Please help me type my housemate

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please help me type my housemate

He's actually very similar to me in many respects. He's very loud (both physically and presence-wise), energetic and somewhat forceful, although his energy levels are more constantly up than my own. He has an almost rhino-ish air about him, and likes to make his presence known. He has a kind of "all out" quality about him. He's very enthusiastic and can get easily caught up or inspired by an idea that he has - he will gladly relay this to others in a very colourful fashion. He might swear a lot and bitch about another person, but he generally doesn't get to the point of physical fighting. He's generally quite honest, although he has social façades (he will bitch about people behind their back). He's a bit of a paradox in terms of what he actually says to people he doesn't like or has a problem with, because on the one hand he'll bitch, but on the other hand, he'll confront them directly; often quite boldly.

He has what I deem to be an obsession with etiquette, which I've asked him about in the past. He says it's all to do with social image. When I challenged him on his lack of respect for people, he was taken aback, but then told me he was a misanthropist. When you try to give him something with no obvious exchange, he becomes very awkward and embarrassed e.g. I tried to give him a birthday present, and while he thanked me more than enough, he basically just melted, and said "you didn't have to do this, big man". He believes, I think, that he should not have to rely on others. In public, he's very polite and courteous. He's good at maintaining the general social atmosphere, although I've frequently taken note of occasions where it doesn't bode so well. He'll playfully put people down, which some people can find offensive, and it can often actually degenerate into actual sly assaults on people's character or tendencies, which I'll happily go along with because I'm such a heartless bastard. Generally though, in the public arena, he will only use playful insults and hearty laughs to spur on the atmosphere.

He also has a preoccupation with "efficiency" and getting things done. He's a very good planner, and what he sets out to achieve he very rarely does not complete. He'll often try to rouse others with his plans in a very direct way. He likes effect, and he likes impact. He is very radical in his political views, which we've discussed many times. He's essentially very right-wing, with liberal economic views, but quite strict social views (he's arguably a eugenicist). We'll often discuss his position in an ideal state, and he says he would like to be the king's advisor; a kind of Wormtongue figure from the Lord of the Rings - this way, if shit hits the fan, he does not take it; the frontman does. He loves learning, and building up a large knowledge base, but at the same time, facts that people try to give him that he deems useless just frustrate him. He loves the idea of immortality.

Now I think about it, he reminds me of ****** (except the advisor bit).

Here are some pictures of him (apologies for the lack of them, they are the only ones I could find - he shuns Facebook, and doesn't publicise himself well. Oh, and to explain the ones where he looks like a manly woman - he is about to go out on a night out to the gay village in Manchester and decided to dress like a female):

Please ask more questions if this is indeterminate. I'll answer them to the best of my ability, but I really want to pin his type down.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE ??

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    EIE ??
    my guess as well.