Thread: Enneagram 4w3 so/sx/sp

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram 4w3 so/sx/sp

Sounds incredibly like me. I am unique and no one can take that from me.

Social Fours are most characterized by a feeling of shame. They like to think of themselves as completely unique and one-of-a-kind and can alternate between feeling socially inept and disdainful of others. They are somewhat more socially engaged than the other two subtypes, often by adopting "personas" of some sort that they know are idealized versions of themselves. They also identify with alternative groups(emoz) that in one way or another reinforce their outsider status.They can, however, be easily overwhelmed socially and withdraw for long periods of time. When unhealthy Social Fours are extremely self-conscious and can have trouble with even the most casual human encounters.
    Wow, this is like incredible, it's like finding socionics all over again!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-male

I'm as unique as you!

We're the same!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, 4w3 so/sx is probably the most shame-ridden enneagram type. The internal sense of worthlessness and search for identity couples with the competitive image-focus, establishing a baseline of tumult, self-doubt and emotivism. Add to that a primary drive for collective acceptance catalyzed with charisma and a focus on individual connections, and you have your match. Differing from the so/sp 4w3, in that the latter is a bit more of a calm aristocrat, seen complacently sitting in coffee shops, typing an editorial about the flaws in a current style (so to speak); the former is more active in their pursuits, I believe.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i might have been dual seeking when i typed myself as a 4.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yes, 4w3 so/sx is probably the most shame-ridden enneagram type. The internal sense of worthlessness and search for identity couples with the competitive image-focus, establishing a baseline of tumult, self-doubt and emotivism. Add to that a primary drive for collective acceptance catalyzed with charisma and a focus on individual connections, and you have your match. Differing from the so/sp 4w3, in that the latter is a bit more of a calm aristocrat, seen complacently sitting in coffee shops, typing an editorial about the flaws in a current style (so to speak); the former is more active in their pursuits, I believe.
    I was ashamed of being a 4, isn't that funny.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All types can succeed as long as they find an external social structure that supports them IMO. 4s tend to thrive very well obviously in self-improvementy places like colleges. Just don't put people out of their element so to speak, and they should be fine.

Being emo artists naturally, a 4 also has to let go by simply living fully and doing a variety of activities for the sole experience of getting them inspired/conflicted about something else- so they don't get too deep into one emotional experience and totally lose themselves in that.

Sensitive, introverted people (the artist archetype) absorb a lot of shit. They simply feel things deeply. Other people have those same emotions just not as potent as 4s. Only way to help parlay and circumvent that is to make them absorb so much shit they begin to process it more accurately and adequately to make cool and creative stuff with it.

Above all else, a 4 is kind of a blossomer, getting over primarily their weaknesses about themselves first and foremost. You could perhaps say that's the main point of all types. But for 4s this is probably *the* crucial and defining factors of their lives or they'll completely self-destruct.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    4w5 so/sx is pretty bad about the overwhelming shame thing too, but they are quieter about it and withdraw from their friends and everyone who cares about them. Also they don't cut the umbilical cord and love Mommy way too much. They cultivate the image of their own difference so strongly they become completely blind to any commonality that they might actually have with those around them. Sometimes they confide in you and, as they describe the kind of man they would, end up describing you, but you can't do anything because they are wallowing too much in self-doubt to accept any real affection from anyone. When you confront them about how their self-imposed alienation is hurting you and themselves, they just make excuses. ARGGKLdjagolkngaero;ginare;oasfdhrannbaa :/

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so