Thread: Enneagram stacking attraction

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram stacking attraction

I am pretty sure I am an So/Sx. I label myself with that stacking and most people here who has decent amount of interaction with me also seem to think so. personally, I am very attracted to people with stacking that is Sx/Sp, and some what feel a bit uncomfortable when with Sp/Sx. In terms of identical stacking, I think I can well get along with even my conflictor who has the same stacking as I do. I would proberly have a hard time with an ISTj whose an Sp/Sx, based on very little amount of experiences. What do you guys think? Does an Identical stacking have the way of an Socionic identical that long term wise the relationship will get boring? Or does the "Dual's differences" attracts other goes along with stacking as well?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We do know that one socionic type can be variety of different Enneagram types. Each Enneagram type are NOT completely doom with another. Why I am saying this is because I think instinct stacking and how we instinctively coup with our enviornment has much more importance in terms of how we get along with each other, therefore should be look more into it than E-type compatibility. I think people can get along with other enneagram type in different way and achieve healthy relationship but may be more complicated than say Instinct stacking.

An Example:

ISTj E-1 So/Sx better than ISTj E-1 Sp/So
    ISTj E-5 So/Sx better than ISTj E-5 Sp/So
    ISTj E-1 So/Sx are good relationship but cannot compare which is better with ISTj E-5 So/Sx

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always tend to be attracted to sx/sp's the most. With instincts, it's not about some complementary other half; they are fundamental drives, so I think one is more likely to get along best with their "identical," in that regard.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's enneagram stacking?

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the link. I altered my siggy.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    I am pretty sure I am an So/Sx. I label myself with that stacking and most people here who has decent amount of interaction with me also seem to think so. personally, I am very attracted to people with stacking that is Sx/Sp, and some what feel a bit uncomfortable when with Sp/Sx. In terms of identical stacking, I think I can well get along with even my conflictor who has the same stacking as I do. I would proberly have a hard time with an ISTj whose an Sp/Sx, based on very little amount of experiences. What do you guys think? Does an Identical stacking have the way of an Socionic identical that long term wise the relationship will get boring? Or does the "Dual's differences" attracts other goes along with stacking as well?
    Well this is a pretty ancient thread, but I'm curious... assuming you still consider yourself SO/SX, why did you say here that you feel a bit uncomfortable w SP/SX types? And do those reasons still apply?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire View Post
    Well this is a pretty ancient thread, but I'm curious... assuming you still consider yourself SO/SX, why did you say here that you feel a bit uncomfortable w SP/SX types? And do those reasons still apply?
    SoS, like the Instant message we had before, Sp/Sx is usually very pragmatic and I have to kinda of adjust myself a little bit to them. And like you, I do feel they are a bit boring for the So/Sx.

1)

2)