Thread: Delta Quadra, want to poke fun at Betas?

Creepy-male

Default Delta Quadra, want to poke fun at Betas?

Nobody will think less of you.

Please, through pictures. Because V.I. is serious business.
    Last edited by male; 03-08-2009 at 06:00 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[IMG]http://z.about.com/d/history1900s/1/0/r/P/******4_3.JPG[/IMG]

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-male

Nah, ****** was obviously SEI-Si.

Creepy-Cyclops

Funny how Beta's sister thread has had quite a few responses, and Delta's haven't really bothered. I think that's quite telling.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Funny how Beta's sister thread has had quite a few responses, and Delta's haven't really bothered. I think that's quite telling.
    Lol. Betas are just antagonists.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Nah, ****** was obviously SEI-Si.
    dont make me slap you

But Eva Braun was Fe ISFp
    The end is nigh

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol that Michael Jackson pic is classic!!

To be honest, making fun of someone actually goes against everything that i believe in and that i am lol. Sometimes i can laugh along at someone elses misfortune but its fairly rare. To actually be the person making fun though is out of the question.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Creepy-male

Even if it's clearly in jest?

There's a clear line between "playful" and "hurtful" imo.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    To be honest, making fun of someone actually goes against everything that i believe in and that i am lol. Sometimes i can laugh along at someone elses misfortune but its fairly rare. To actually be the person making fun though is out of the question.
    When I posted that pic of Michael I honestly felt bad about it, it kinda felt wrong. I'm actually the one who has always been defending him when everyone else around me seemed to enjoy gossiping, insulting and making fun of him.. In my previous post, I initially wrote something along the lines of "This thing is so not me, but anyways..." in front of the pic, but I deleted my comment as to not spoil the intent/purpose of this thread.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    When I posted that pic of Michael I kinda felt bad about it, it kinda felt wrong. I'm actually the one who has always been defending him when everyone else seemed to enjoy gossiping, insulting and making fun of him.. In my previous post, I initially wrote something along the lines of "This thing is so not me, but anyways..." in front of the pic but I deleted my comment as to not spoil the intended purpose of this thread.
    Well it is a common thing for you I think you should begin to accept you are not a delta.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I posted that pic of Michael I honestly felt bad about it, it kinda felt wrong. I'm actually the one who has always been defending him when everyone else around me seemed to enjoy gossiping, insulting and making fun of him.. In my previous post, I initially wrote something along the lines of "This thing is so not me, but anyways..." in front of the pic, but I deleted my comment as to not spoil the intent/purpose of this thread.
    Yet you make fun of people daily. Mkkay...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yet you make fun of people daily. Mkkay...
    I fail to understand how you fail to see the difference...

Creepy-male

It's just Fi probing.

Just Fi probing.

*twitch*

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    It's just Fi probing.

Just Fi probing.

*twitch*
    Well you've clearly accomplished your goal.

Seriously though, I think what meatburger said holds true as a general rule for Deltas as a whole.

Creepy-male

Well you've clearly accomplished your goal.

Seriously though, I think what meatburger said holds true as a general rule for Deltas as a whole.
    *hug*

<3 SLIs.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much of a response from Delta. To be honest, I was a bit surprised when Beta overtook Alpha.

But, y'know, equal opportunity for all.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this mean you don't think Michael is a child molester?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Does this mean you don't think Michael is a child molester?
    Of course, man. I think reporters and media are child molesters. And I think they should've left him the fuck alone. I like and respect Michael for what he is - an exceptional artist. His private life is really none of my business and is not something I'm interested in nor that 'll influence my opinion of him as an artist. Whether he's a child molester or not I don't actually know, but I do believe he's not. No fucking reporters or people with hidden political (or whathaveyou) agendas will tell me stories about his sexual deficiencies and moral sins. It's pointless to even pay attention to second hand information from totally unreliable sources who have the incredible power to make information up and twist it to suit their purpose. And that purpose often manages to remain hidden or uncovered to the public, especially when big money is involved. What irritates me the most is the ease with which masses buy the bollocks they are being brain-washed with, and how some people are so easily prone to making judgements and form or change their opinions (of people) by using insufficient and unverified information that they should not be accumulating in the first place (from a moral standpoint). They are ready to throw the stones they should be hitting themselves with.
    Last edited by Park; 03-11-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I agree that making fun of people is not of our quadra I might tease people playfully but it would only be something that is so far from the truth it couldn't be taken seriously.

I make fun of people when I am angry and pissed off at them. I'll do that in a really mean and sarcastic way to point out why they are wrong. Then I will feel bad, so it's pretty rare that I do that.

I've seen people make fun of others outside of their circle in an effort to band together as a united group. That's really pathetic.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I've seen people make fun of others outside of their circle in an effort to band together as a united group. That's really pathetic.
    QFT. Even though I sometimes get dragged into it by others and I only agree or accept it just to preserve the friendship. But I tend to distance myself from the type of people who enjoy doing this constantly and with the intention to diminish and degrade.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Well it is a common thing for you I think you should begin to accept you are not a delta.
    do you really think he is not a delta?
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These days i basically have no problems with giving someone shit who isn't affected by it. You can make fun of Michael jackson as much as you like lol. I also dont speak up too much if someone wants to make fun of someone behind their back, unless its really unwarranted. I wont judge them i might just suggest they are being a little harsh.

In this case paying out beta's while just in Jest i just see there a high probability of some negativity comming out of it and not much thats positive. I remember an ESTp and ENFj at work photoshopped a picture of me in some strange position and laughed at it. So i photoshopped the ESTp's head who was a ginger ninja as Ronald Macdonald and a little girl with the ENFj's head sitting in his lap. The ENFj was a lot older than he was haha. It was funny because they were my boss and 2ic and they were SO uncomfortable with the picture i made. It very quickly went from something funny to almost an attack of sorts haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    If i saw a group laughing and tormenting someone to their face that would make me pretty enraged. I would plot the downfall of everyone responsible :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man in the Mirror is about the first time he had sex with a child.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it depends about making fun of people.
    usually i'll laugh and be like "stop...." if I feel like people are being mean.
    but, idk, i make fun of people a great deal and don't really care about it. my attitude towards it is just like "well, i would say this to the person's face" and "i don't take anything or anyone seriously, least of all myself."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey