Thread: ISFJ? I'm starting to think otherwise

Hybrid View

TIM
    INFP
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFJ? I'm starting to think otherwise..

He is the most confuseing guy on the planet. For a while I thought he was ISFJ and now I realize he's just too strange, and into himself lately he's showing his true colors..

I asked him to describe himself and he told me some things that dont add up to the typical ISFJ IMO.. What do you guys think?:

if i am just meeting you, i will shake your hand firmly because i want to leave you with the impression that I'm confident.

every morning i drive to school screaming my music for self motivation. sometimes i exaggerate my lips with the lyrics so that someone will watch me and laugh and possibly make their day because of that.

as I walk, i like to pretend the world is moving around me instead of me moving thought the world

I fix my hair in the morning for at least five minutes.

I'm a bad liar.

I cant stand rudeness and ungratefulness.

I admit that I smoke because i think it looks cool.

I want to use my age as a reason to be arrogant and reckless.

I want to believe that if i injest an animal ill obtain its power.

i play guitar and sing out loud.

like most guys, i will fall in love with a girl who gives me any amount of attention. my type involves a girl who keeps me guessing. a girl who looks good holding a gun is a definite plus.

in the future i see myself with pierced nipples.

fish and rice would be my choice of food if i were stranded on an island.

i am comfortable with my body and will always look for a situation to take off my shirt.

the day i sprout a gray hair will bring me to tears.

i try not to laugh at funerals.

i get off on my own negative emotions since it beats boredom.

i wish i put more thought into my personal choices.

[EDIT:

I'll add a bit more of my perspective. i'm doing this as fast as possible so expect some grammatical errors. ]

I can tell he tries really really hard to be cool. A lot of people buy into this.. My friends who dont know him as well as I do describe him as cool and mysteryous. IMO he just seems to put on a front.

Sometimes he can be the life of the party. He makes everyone laugh and he loves to perform. when he's not in the mood he can become very quiet and does his own thing.

When he has new ideas he constantly needs others opinions. he gets all excited and asks and likes to brainstorm with others.

When he starts something he takes it very seriously. when he commits he's there 100%.

He calls all the chicks honey, baby, sweety, darling.. ect. no matter who they are.

He uses terms no one uses anymore.

He likes to look dark and shady. in fact, hes almost always wearing a leather jacket and 80s sunglasses

He's in the army reserves to pay for his college.

He wears his army boots along with skinny jeans when he's not at work..

He is actually extremely nice. no matter what i've never heard him say anything negative about anyone else.

Although, if you piss him off he will tell you in a very blunt way.
    Last edited by Melix; 03-07-2009 at 11:23 PM.
    [INFP]

"Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood."
    — [Carl Gustav Jung]

TIM
    INFP
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I thought you might need more.. l'll add more of my own observations then..
    [INFP]

"Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood."
    — [Carl Gustav Jung]