Thread: INTp with exertion type of ENFj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTp with exertion type of ENFj

Hi everyone,

What happens if someone is INTp and has an exertion type of ENFj? Also, do tell me where I can find more information on exertion types on the net. Tx.
    NiTe

The metaphysics of yesterday is the physics of today.

Doesn't happen, because it's a bullshit theory.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Another deep and revealing INTp critique.

Keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    agree.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, not many people on this website actually know anything about the theory. But what you do see is people trying to feel comfortable with that. Tcaudilllg is gone, he was banned a while back.
    He is still working on the theory. You can find him at Socionix (Powered by Invision Power Board).
    He will be the best person to talk to about it.

Vaguely, an INTp-ENFj .. describing the exertion type in particular: this will be a person who is limited in the implementation of their plans by whether society finds them acceptable. They feel monitored and confined by their surroundings. if they can accomplish things under the radar, then they will proceed. To the extent society monitors them, they will comform. They will be dissatisfied with this conformity but find it necessary. People in their lives will seem to attempt to use them for their own purposes. They will long to escape their circumstances and find something completely new for themselves. Their attempts at escape may last a short while, but inevitably fail, and their values draw them back toward conformity. There will also be times they attempt through sheer conviction to blank out their feelings of confinement and function properly in the world. This also lasts only a short while. They are uncomfortable making a decision which effects others without getting the feedback of those around them. They will do work which needs to be done quickly and sometimes in a stunted manner, just to get the work over with and move on. They will agree with someone who they disagree with just so they don't have to explain themselves. They think others allow their hidden motives to cloud their judgment on what are otherwise neutral topics of interest. They act cordially as a general rule of behavior; but ungenuinely, with the motivation of warding off others potential for interference. People who consistently interfere with them they secretly loathe. In key situations they may abruptly lash out and act rudely, to the surprise of their target of aggression.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 03-07-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's an exertion type? lol..... wait.... please don't answer that

Creepy-Cyclops

I fail to see the real life practical applications of this idea.

It seems like something dreamed up in a bedroom, whereas in real life I think the ego functions are what really comes into play when in actual close interaction.

Just my take really.

Creepy-male

SLIs <3

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aren't we INTps good enough for you to where we don't need to show off all our special exertions and omissions and crap!? I thought simple socionics would be good enough.

I mean, if I were to make up a bullshit theory, I'd add on an extra dichotomy. At least that's interesting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ISTP/INTP can come to an agreement that both ENFJ/ESFJ can be mind numbingly illogical and mind control proned. Except ESFJ is a little more accomodating and useful to growth albeit conservant than ENFJ's mind control ness.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Aren't we INTps good enough for you to where we don't need to show off all our special exertions and omissions and crap!? I thought simple socionics would be good enough.

I mean, if I were to make up a bullshit theory, I'd add on an extra dichotomy. At least that's interesting.
    It's really a 16 subtype theory, with 4 extra dichotomies. It was never worded very well so I can't blame most of you all for ditching it. Other than tcauds object/subject function descriptions, which were pretty accurate and clear.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi crazedrat. Could this be true??

Gulenkos DHCN system of subtypes.

D subtype - EJ exertion type.
    H subtype - IP exertion type.
    C subtype - EP exertion type.
    N subtype - IJ exertion type.

System of DHCN Subtypes
    Compatibility and Duality

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes that's exactly what I am talking about. Thank you for showing me that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

z
    Last edited by AQ; 11-15-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    NiTe

The metaphysics of yesterday is the physics of today.