Thread: Fight over me

Creepy-pokeball

Default Fight over me.

That's right. It's all about me...for the moment. I want to know what type or uh any combination of any of you (except heath) think I may be. Forget what I listed before. Im curious as to type and bahavior/trait rationale. This should be a fun experiement in personal perception...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah it's going to be a boring lesson in absolutely nothing.
    asd

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've said you identify with all NF types.

I can't see you as INFj. You have also said you do not relate at all to some ENFj functions.

Despite what you said about being j, I guess you are ENFp or INFp, most likely INFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oooh the old camp counselor move. good choice.
    asd

Creepy-

Stay in Beta! I like you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFps, as I've noticed are most likely to make such inquiries about themselves (irl also) or to make threads where they say good-bye for the whole-wide-world to know they are leaving, or is just an Ethics thing...*shrugs*

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fight over me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    That's right. It's all about me...for the moment. I want to know what type or uh any combination of any of you (except heath) think I may be. Forget what I listed before. Im curious as to type and bahavior/trait rationale. This should be a fun experiement in personal perception...

Oh dear...

Well, I better not say anything right now
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-Wagner

Gah, he was being sarcastic...

Creepy-pokeball

I wasnt being sarcastic if you meant me.

Creepy-Wagner

Alright...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real question, Jadae,is if you are my online valentine.

That really sways everything
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ME?
    Weird?

I prefer idiosyncratic................... but
    a compliment
    is a compliment

:wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Not INFp. My $.02 for every penny they're worth

Your 2 cents are worth millions =)

Creepy-pokeball

So no rationale with Expat being the closest to any rationale. Bummer

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, what about telling more about yourself?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-pokeball

Okay, I was hoping that there would be enough information on here but let me list things.

Social but not attention-seeking.In fact, I do not like concetrated attention at all. I asked several people the I/E thing lately and the basic summary is "Quiet until a lot of time passes then he wont shut up." I prefer small groups of 2-4 the most. Alone is alone and a large group is annoying to me.

I do like order to an extent. I get anxious if things are too chaotic yet I like change as well.

Well, we already know Im an F so I'll skip past being hyper-ethical. And N is never in question. I guess the question seems to be which direction of either. I find this difficult because NF's in general, no matter which direction of N, always think about the future anyways. Hmm, ethics. For the most part I have a "let live" policy. But I am no hedonist, that is for sure. I cannot tolerate excess at all. I would say that Im assertive but not passive or aggressive. Here, I'll show an example:

Scenario: Psych class of 35, small room. 3 groups of the 35. Topic: Ethics of genetics. My group became hostile over the subject towards each other that I took control and told them that I would record their ideas and that the speaker had to present both sides and contrast the perspectives for the class. I usually do not like to take the lead but I saw no choice. It was complete chaos and I knew my group would not get over their egos to agree on anything.

Ending ost to answer your Q in chat before I lose this...

Creepy-pokeball

Hey Expat, I really appreciate your time with me on this in chat

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    So no rationale with Expat being the closest to any rationale. Bummer
    If we try to give you a rationale you will just attempt to deconstruct it as a hollow mental construction that is not based upon enough factual information like statistical correlations. Ironically this is very enfj behavior.... In my opinion you display a lot of type behavior (such as the aforementioned) to be any sort of JiPe or PeJi type and to be ixfp. I think you are enfj but I will not elaborate further.

He is INFj. Good God.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, ENFj. He's hyper-ethical, hyper-judgmental, and thinks he's introverted but in reality he won't shut up. Plus he's jovial and seems to assimilate into any social milieu.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-pokeball

"but in reality he won't shut up. Plus he's jovial and seems to assimilate into any social milieu." - Cone

You so dont know me lol. THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL LIFE IRL IRL IRL.

Good call PTL

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was actually going from this:

Social but not attention-seeking.In fact, I do not like concetrated attention at all. I asked several people the I/E thing lately and the basic summary is "Quiet until a lot of time passes then he wont shut up." I prefer small groups of 2-4 the most. Alone is alone and a large group is annoying to me.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Cone

So how is that extroverted?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just trying to induce stuff. I know my ENFj friend thought he was introverted and in a way, he was somewhat of a loner. But in a small group, he's always the center of attention.

Creepy-pokeball

I can contrast that, though. My mother is an INFj and when she has 1-4 peoples attention it becomes story time and no one can escape lol. I prefer to talk and have their undivided attention but the act of receiving attention for the sake of attention makes me aggitated. This issue is rather difficult for me because I have basically become "host" out of physical necessity, not because I want to, so the line is difficult to decide. Where does nurture stop and nature begin anymore?

Basic summary is: If you met me irl you'd note that Im a really calming person. The difference here is that I find the lack of... many things... quite stressful.

I still have to go over and contrast the ENFj from the source Expat sent me. So far, the INFj 15 page profile is 90% me which is why I started this thread. Also, if you notice, I get along with all of the Deltas really well in chat. Chat isnt "IRL!" (lol) but it is marginally more true that this type of non-linear forum chat in terms of interrelation. Plus all of my ENFp friends irl... they love to call and bug me and they always know I'll listen. I rarely contact them. Would that be true for an ENFj? A bit of this was set into question because TwoGuns, an ENFj from the chat, flat out stated that I could not be like him lol.

We'll see...

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-pokeball

My least favorite thing =( That like involves shaving and a decent digicam that hasnt been dropped outside for 4 years in a row

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone

I don't see how you perceive extroversion from the quote above. It reaks of introversion. In fact, every introvert I know fits the "Quiet until a lot of time passes then he won't shut up." I take this as a positive thing...it means that the introvert is finally getting comfortable being around me.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-pokeball

sent this to us in chat this morning:

http://www.socionics.us/theory/quadras.shtml

Alpha Subdued elements:
    The Alpha Quadra is especially sensitive to and critical of mercantilistic views, ostentatious displays of wealth and status symbols, rude and aggressive behavior, moral criticism, and people who suggest they are wasting their time on unproductive things.

-#2 and 3 fit for me but not the rest.

Beta Subdued elements:
    The Beta Quadra is especially sensitive to and critical of earthiness, pronounced pragmatism, emotional indifference, and people who analyze their psychology and motives behind their backs.

-# 3 partially but not the rest.

Gamma Subdued elements:
    The Gamma Quadra is currently under construction!!!

-rofl so fitting =/ Poor Gammas.

Delta Subdued elements:
    The Delta Quadra doesn't appreciate high ideals or abstractions that don't relate well to real life. They also don't like large institutions or power systems that do not take into consideration the interests of separate individuals.

-Both true.

Now between Beta and Delta blocks since NF is obvious...

blocked with
    This quadra encourages dramatic self-expression with elements of theatricism and melodrama. They enjoy finding artistic means to express romantic, abstract ideals and feelings.

Abstract feelings only.

blocked with
    Types of this quadra enjoy discussing people, internal motivation, and self-development. They believe in peaceful self-government without coercion and in the inherent potential of each human being for personal fulfillment.

Yes to both sentences.

This doesnt exactly cover a lot though but it was useful as a contrast into the social arena of things.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I can tell, if you find the word "penis" funny, you're Beta. If not - welcome to Delta.

Creepy-pokeball

Im not into hedonistic humor if that is what you mean? I guess Id laugh if I saw a streaker though... but that isnt exactly a common occurence. Do you mean like this example?--

I was at a party last Novermber. It was the annual Nintendo Olympics which means 30 or so people get drunk, play super old Nintendo games and dress up Halloween-like. It's our little tradition. Anyways, one guy only had boxers on. Over him was a cardboard box that made him look like a robot. It had Sex Robot written on it. He had little cardboard arms and a cardboard penis hanging out of his rear. I didnt really laugh. My reaction was, "wtf? uhm...*pale laugh*"

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hedonistic humour is a good way of putting it. I meant those Beta threads that contain lots of dirty jokes, or not even "jokes"... someone mentions the word "penis" and everyone goes "lol, yes, give me more!" Beta seems to have a different sense of humour, compared to Delta. More robust. Lots of romping about. Lots of guffaws. Lots of emoticons.

Creepy-pokeball

Hmm, that is difficult. Im not into the sensual humor that much. It gets old after a little bit. The problem with emoticons is that Ive basically been trained to use them. When I first used the net, people would get mad at me for not replying to emails or being very emotive. Ive obviously changed so people would stop whining and adapted to something more like conversation (as best as possible). Man, that was so long ago... 1994-1999 til I became more comfortable? Geez...that seems like forever ago =/ Dial-up, ew.