Thread: VERY offensive description of ILI-INTp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VERY offensive description of ILI-INTp

No description is offensive enough to describe ILI’s.

You know, it’s like… a Nazi pedophile would be a thousand times cooler than an ILI.

It’s like ILI’s are bound to SEE’s because however, that’s the only type who’s retarded enough to have some affection for ILI’s.

I bet SEE’s don’t even like ILI’s. They just feel sorry for them.

You know Stalin? That moody asocial bureaucrat, who sees everyone as a traitor? He’s way, way, way cooler than ILI’s.

You know Nietzsche? That autistic zombie who believes in retarded concepts such as the Eternal Return? He’s way, way… No. Wait. He’s actually ILI.

ILI’s look like dead people. I don’t know SEE’s motivation to hang out with ILI’s.

ILI’s are worthless. They aren’t even physically attractive like IEI’s or SEI’s. I don’t know how can SEE’s can be attracted by them.

And, ILI’s are autistic. All Gammas are autistic, except SEE’s (but SEE’s aren’t really Gammas, they’re just here to decorate, because that’s how Gammas think).

LIE’s are autistic too, but at least, they’re productive and efficient. They get things done. ILI’s don’t. They’re just a bunch of slackers.

ESI’s are autistic too, but at least, they’re aware of informal rules, and know how to behave with others, except that they won’t, because they’re autistic. They know how to be affectionate, but again, they won’t, because they’re autistic. ILI’s just don’t know how to cope with people, because they’re not autistic, they’re super-autistic.

Assume that 1/16 of people support death penalty, and 15/16 of people don’t. I’ve got a compromise. Let’s restore death penalty. Just for ILI’s.

Just avoid ILI’s at all costs. They all look so sad, and will make you feel wanna kill yourself.

You know why KKKers hate black people? Because they think all black people are ILI’s.

You know, there is a reason not to be racist. There is 1/16 of ILI’s in each race. Not all black people are ILI’s. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Jews are ILI’s. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Arabs are ILI’s. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Mexicans are ILI’s. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all French people are ILI’s. Just 1/16 of them are.

And if you’re actually a black supremacist who hates white people: not all white people are ILI’s. Just 1/16 of them are. And, you know, I hate black supremacists less than ILI’s.

Sorry, SEE’s, but ILI’s are just not for you. You will never get along with them. I know you like them, but they don’t like you. You’ll have better chances to get along with any stranger in the street, including LSI’s. At least, LSI’s will have some very little affection for those who act like slaves over a long time. And of course, you SEE’s are skilled for that. But “affection” is an alien concept to ILI’s.

If you just seek for a substitute for ILI’s, just go for a LII. They may look like rigid nerds or something, they may have a “nerdy” conception of affection, but at least, they’re still more affectionate and empathetic than ILI’s. Just forget about ILI’s. They’re useless.

I’d rather drink dog diarrhea rather than hanging out with an ILI.

ILI’s are just plain waste.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The longest awaited one has finally come!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the concept of eternal return is not retarded

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    And, ILI’s are autistic. All Gammas are autistic, except SEE’s (but SEE’s aren’t really Gammas, they’re just here to decorate, because that’s how Gammas think).
    lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it seems someone is jealous that SEE's are our dual :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't that offensive...

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Machinetruc did it again! Great job!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Machinetruc: did you ever consider putting these on the wiki?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    It wasn't that offensive...
    Except to meaning of description.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    @Machinetruc: did you ever consider putting these on the wiki?
    I'm currently thinking of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No description is offensive enough to describe machintruc.

You know, it’s like… a Nazi pedophile would be a thousand times cooler than machintruc.

It’s like machintruc is bound to ESE’s because however, that’s the only type who’s retarded enough to have some affection for machintruc.

I bet ESE’s don’t even like machintruc. They just feel sorry for him.

You know Stalin? That moody asocial bureaucrat, who ESEs everyone as a traitor? He’s way, way, way cooler than machintruc.

You know Nietzsche? That autistic zombie who believes in retarded concepts such as the Eternal Return? He’s way, way… No. Wait. He’s actually machintruc.

machintruc looks like a dead person. I don’t know ESE’s motivation to hang out with machintruc.

machintruc is worthless. He isn’t even physically attractive like IEI’s or SEI’s. I don’t know how ESE’s can be attracted by him.

And, machintruc is autistic. All Alphas are autistic, except ESE’s (but ESE’s aren’t really Alphas, they’re just here to decorate, because that’s how Alphas think).

LIE’s are autistic too, but at least, they’re productive and efficient. They get things done. machintruc doesn’t. He’s just a slacker.

ESI’s are autistic too, but at least, they’re aware of informal rules, and know how to behave with others, except that they won’t, because they’re autistic. They know how to be affectionate, but again, they won’t, because they’re autistic. machintruc just doesn’t know how to cope with people, because he’s not autistic, he’s super-autistic.

Assume that 1/16 of people support death penalty, and 15/16 of people don’t. I’ve got a compromise. Let’s restore death penalty. Just for machintruc.

Just avoid machintruc at all costs. He looks so sad, and will make you wanna kill yourself.

You know why KKKers hate black people? Because they think all black people are machintruc.

You know, there is a reason not to be racist. There is 1/16 of machintruc in each race. Not all black people are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Jews are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Arabs are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Mexicans are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all French people are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are.

And if you’re actually a black supremacist who hates white people: not all white people are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. And, you know, I hate black supremacists less than machintruc.

Sorry, ESE’s, but machintruc is just not for you. You will never get along with him. I know you like him, but he doesn’t like you. You’ll have better chances to get along with any stranger in the street, including LSI’s. At least, LSI’s will have some very little affection for those who act like slaves over a long time. And of course, you ESE’s are skilled for that. But “affection” is an alien concept to machintruc.

If you just seek for a substitute for machintruc, just go for a ILI. They may look like rigid nerds or something, they may have a “nerdy” conception of affection, but at least, they’re still more affectionate and empathetic than machintruc. Just forget about machintruc. He’s useless.

I’d rather drink dog diarrhea rather than hanging out with machintruc.

machintruc is just plain waste.
    In general, of course, a stranger who tries to get you into an automobile is anything but noble, and in general a person who quotes great American novelists is anything but treacherous, and in general a man who says you needn't worry about money, or a man who smokes cigarettes, is somewhere in between. ~Lemony Snicket

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slighted View Post
    You know Stalin? That moody asocial bureaucrat, who ESEs everyone as a traitor? He’s way, way, way cooler than machintruc.
    lol

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slighted View Post
    No description is offensive enough to describe machintruc.

You know, it’s like… a Nazi pedophile would be a thousand times cooler than machintruc.

It’s like machintruc is bound to ESE’s because however, that’s the only type who’s retarded enough to have some affection for machintruc.

I bet ESE’s don’t even like machintruc. They just feel sorry for him.

You know Nietzsche? That autistic zombie who believes in retarded concepts such as the Eternal Return? He’s way, way… No. Wait. He’s actually machintruc.

machintruc looks like a dead person. I don’t know ESE’s motivation to hang out with machintruc.

machintruc is worthless. He isn’t even physically attractive like IEI’s or SEI’s. I don’t know how ESE’s can be attracted by him.

And, machintruc is autistic. All Alphas are autistic, except ESE’s (but ESE’s aren’t really Alphas, they’re just here to decorate, because that’s how Alphas think).

LIE’s are autistic too, but at least, they’re productive and efficient. They get things done. machintruc doesn’t. He’s just a slacker.

ESI’s are autistic too, but at least, they’re aware of informal rules, and know how to behave with others, except that they won’t, because they’re autistic. They know how to be affectionate, but again, they won’t, because they’re autistic. machintruc just doesn’t know how to cope with people, because he’s not autistic, he’s super-autistic.

Assume that 1/16 of people support death penalty, and 15/16 of people don’t. I’ve got a compromise. Let’s restore death penalty. Just for machintruc.

Just avoid machintruc at all costs. He looks so sad, and will make you wanna kill yourself.

You know why KKKers hate black people? Because they think all black people are machintruc.

You know, there is a reason not to be racist. There is 1/16 of machintruc in each race. Not all black people are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Jews are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Arabs are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all Mexicans are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. Not all French people are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are.

And if you’re actually a black supremacist who hates white people: not all white people are machintruc. Just 1/16 of them are. And, you know, I hate black supremacists less than machintruc.

Sorry, ESE’s, but machintruc is just not for you. You will never get along with him. I know you like him, but he doesn’t like you. You’ll have better chances to get along with any stranger in the street, including LSI’s. At least, LSI’s will have some very little affection for those who act like slaves over a long time. And of course, you ESE’s are skilled for that. But “affection” is an alien concept to machintruc.

If you just seek for a substitute for machintruc, just go for a ILI. They may look like rigid nerds or something, they may have a “nerdy” conception of affection, but at least, they’re still more affectionate and empathetic than machintruc. Just forget about machintruc. He’s useless.

I’d rather drink dog diarrhea rather than hanging out with machintruc.

machintruc is just plain waste.
    LMAO! Brilliant adaptation. Ahahahahahahahaha
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I don't really understand why people can find machintruc's offensive descriptions actually offensive. I thought the IEI one was funny.
    Probably nobody does find them offensive. People just think they are retarded and have very little to do with the type they are trying to describe.

The problem isn't so much the descriptions themselves. But that they are what machintruc actually believes these types to be like. They aren't jokes.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    The problem isn't so much the descriptions themselves. But that they are what machintruc actually believes these types to be like. They aren't jokes.
    How do you know what he believes?

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    How do you know what he believes?
    From what he writes, or more accurately has written elsewhere on the board before, even when not writing his descriptions.

INTp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post

Sorry, SEE’s, but ILI’s are just not for you. You will never get along with them. I know you like them, but they don’t like you. You’ll have better chances to get along with any stranger in the street, including LSI’s. At least, LSI’s will have some very little affection for those who act like slaves over a long time. And of course, you SEE’s are skilled for that. But “affection” is an alien concept to ILI’s.

wooooooow lolol

my favorite:

Assume that 1/16 of people support death penalty, and 15/16 of people don’t. I’ve got a compromise. Let’s restore death penalty. Just for ILI’s.

SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even though the descriptions are a joke there are some false assumptions hidden beneath the joking which are kind of annoying

Creepy-male

Machintruc is clearly an ESI.

Clearly.

I am curious as to why this post has emerged.

mr. steal yo data ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    TIM
    angel dust
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Patternist View Post
    I am curious as to why this post has emerged.
    Probably because most ILIs suck, but not as much as most EIEs.