Thread: ESEs when stressed

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESEs when stressed...

STAY AWAY. mopiness followed by extreme histrionics = incredibly annoying.

that is all.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    STAY AWAY. mopiness followed by extreme histrionics = incredibly annoying.

that is all.
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so fucking true. Minus the annoying. I find it endearing. Awwwww <3 my roomie. Ahahahaha, holy smokes, spot on and hilarious.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh yeah. my ESE friend will complain and worry about EVERYTHING.
    the other day he was cooking spaghetti after work and he kept repeating "this is the worst. the pot isn't big enough, so now there are some pieces of spaghetti stuck together. how am i supposed to eat this?" then he sighed and i seriously thought he was going to cry.
    10 minutes later he got a paper cut. I left him alone so that he could talk to the wall about whether his finger was going to fall off and/or he was going to die.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My roomie doesn't complain with any kind of seriousness, he just pretends to be self-deprecating.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that spaghetti thing sounds familiar.

but the thing I do like about them is that they're fairly resilient. If I feed mine, he's usually better in about 5 minutes.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that spaghetti thing sounds familiar.

but the thing I do like about them is that they're fairly resilient. If I feed mine, he's usually better in about 5 minutes.
    ahaha. just don't feed them after midnight.
    i like it better when they look like this:
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    uh yeah. my ESE friend will complain and worry about EVERYTHING.
    the other day he was cooking spaghetti after work and he kept repeating "this is the worst. the pot isn't big enough, so now there are some pieces of spaghetti stuck together. how am i supposed to eat this?" then he sighed and i seriously thought he was going to cry.
    10 minutes later he got a paper cut. I left him alone so that he could talk to the wall about whether his finger was going to fall off and/or he was going to die.
    ugh.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems especially heightened when some form of organization is going on. There is a course on next week and the ESE secretary at the office I am at is in charge (to the point of bossing the bosses around). However, she has managed to increase the stress levels to an unneeded level where she assumes that absolutely anything that can go wrong will. It's amusing when she tries to overhype the difficulty of the whole thing to the INFp, having other people who are "more qualified" look over what the INFp has done because she is new (7 months) at the place. More so considering that the INFp had finished her bit a month ago, and technically speaking a 5 year old could do this. The boss is an LII though, and takes it in stride with an air of amusement and considering this positive re-inforcement has been going on for ages, the INFp will have a tough time here. My mum is the same, and only calms down when specific people (my dad et al, and myself to some degree as I aged) explain that there really is no need to be that worked up (which I always attributed to being an Fi ego trait hence thinking she was ISFj for ages).
    LII?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always explaining that there's no need to get that worked up. I'm very logical when he gets that way and he claims I'm not appreciating his emotions or his distress. I usually end up just letting him storm off and then he comes back, eats something, and we move on with life. But I am not amused by this. I wish I were.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always explaining that there's no need to get that worked up. I'm very logical when he gets that way and he claims I'm not appreciating his emotions or his distress. I usually end up just letting him storm off and then he comes back, eats something, and we move on with life. But I am not amused by this. I wish I were.
    Yeah, I guess it would suck if you did not see the funny side of it all. I know with my mate depending on the stress levels, it varies from mocking him to just listening and throwing in random advice once in a while. It works well so far (usually ignores my advice ). No matter how pissed he is though, usually relatively transient which I am guessing is the same with your ESE. Otherwise, just use your feminine wiles, that'll shut him up
    LII?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    Otherwise, just use your feminine wiles, that'll shut him up
    yes I've resorted to that and it works well every time. Problem is, I have to convince myself to do it. Cause I'm sometimes so disgusted with his displays that I can't bring myself to cozy up.
    IEI-Fe 4w3