Thread: Real World Brooklyn

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Real World Brooklyn

I had to start this thread, it's been bothering me.

CHET:
    RYAN:
    KATELYNN:
    SCOTT:
    J.D:
    SARAH:
    DEVYN:
    BAYA:

Normally I have an opinion on all of the Real World Castmates types but I can't come to a conclusion about any of these particular ones. Anyone?

Creepy-bg

/wrists

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    /wrists
    LOL

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why post?

*sigh*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Why post?

*sigh*
    do it for real world, without you to think about them, would they even matter?
    asd

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weel worle Brookwyn
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OHMYGOD. I was JUST about to post this.

So these are probably all wrong typings, but let's see

CHET: maybe ESE, EIE, or ILE. (i def think Alpha/Beta extravert and not SLE)
    RYAN: SEI
    KATELYNN: not sure
    SCOTT: no idea. i'm going to guess SEE.
    J.D: IEI
    SARAH: not sure. at first I thought IEI; now I think IEE could work.
    DEVYN: Gamma SF (and I think this typing is obvious). If I had to guess, I'd say ESI.
    BAYA: SLI; easiest the most chill and normal of all the castmembers.

My favorite people are probably Ryan, Chet, Baya, and Sarah.
    The rest are sort of annoying.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thoughts. I agree with most of them. One I had the hardest typing was Chet. At first i thought LSI but something about that didn't fit. I think sarah is most likely IEE. I never thought about Baya being SLI...although now that I think about it, that could be right. I always thought of her as ISFP. Katelyn seems Beta NF to me. J.D, IEI...actually, he was the easiest for me to type...that would stood out right from the start. I love Scott, they just don't show him enough to type.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah, nice, I love the Real World (other seasons) and am unashamed. This one is a little lackluster though, bah.

J.D. an IEI? Say it ain't so, please... he is such a disgrace and terribly annoying, just terrible =[

Chet: I like him a lot, I think he is the most sane of them all. ESE/EIE? I'd like for him to be EIE though but I'm not sure if he's flaming enough.

Ryan: ILE? I dunno man, he likes the pranks. But something about him seems Fi > Fe to me, tough one.

Sara: Annoying. I actually thought she was a self-righteous Beta NF (ew) but I can see IEE too, def.

Baya: Boring. No real clue. ISFp eh?

Katelynn: Def Se/Ni quadra... Seems Gamma to me really.

Devyn: Flaming SEE, no doubt. I like her. She does remind me of how an EIE would act as well though.

Scott: So boring I nearly forgot he was in this cast. Introverted something or other. Seems rigid, ESI?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post

J.D. an IEI? Say it ain't so, please... he is such a disgrace and terribly annoying, just terrible =[
    yeah. he's a REALLY annoying person, but he's easily one of my more confident typings. (and I know a lot of IEIs who I think are the opposite of annoying..)

Chet: I like him a lot, I think he is the most sane of them all. ESE/EIE? I'd like for him to be EIE though but I'm not sure if he's flaming enough.
    yeah, i like him a lot too. i think ESE is the best bet for him at this point. He seems Fe + Si. Also, Ryan and Chet could easily be mirrors.

Ryan: ILE? I dunno man, he likes the pranks. But something about him seems Fi > Fe to me, tough one.
    Really? This was my 2nd most confident typing. I think he's practically a prototype SEI.

Sara: Annoying. I actually thought she was a self-righteous Beta NF (ew) but I can see IEE too, def.
    lol. agreed. i thought she was a "self righteous Beta NF" too, but the last episode seemed WAY more Fi-valuing. And, I think it makes sense in terms of her relationship with JD.

Baya: Boring. No real clue. ISFp eh?
    Agreed. ISTP was a guess. but i think Ne-Si quadra introvert is good for her

Katelynn: Def Se/Ni quadra... Seems Gamma to me really.
    Yes. She could be ILI.

Devyn: Flaming SEE, no doubt. I like her. She does remind me of how an EIE would act as well though.
    she is THE most annoying to me. I would have said SEE, except she goes on so many moralistic rants that I think ESI is more likely. She and Scott are almost definitely Gamma SF mirrors.

Scott: So boring I nearly forgot he was in this cast. Introverted something or other. Seems rigid, ESI?
    Okay. that works out pretty well, i think, because all the girls are Fi-Te and the guys (with the exception of Scott, who BARELY hangs out with them) are Fe-Ti.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a really good observation Ritella! The Fe/Ti boys vs. Fi/Te girls thing. I totally see that happening as well! LOL, like especially with the pranks and not taking things as seriously (on the guys' side) and then the really offended, 'stick-up-the-ass' moralizing of the girls whenever they get pranked... That's just how I see them though, fwiw. It's 'cause I'm of the Fe/Ti quadra myself, but I think they're all pretty unhealthy.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    That's a really good observation Ritella! The Fe/Ti boys vs. Fi/Te girls thing.
    Yeah, I think this is pretty much accurate--I'm still not entirely convinced when it comes to Katelynn, though. Had I been in the house, I'd most defiently side with the girls. Something about the guys and their antics seem intentionally harsh to me.

The only guy that get's under my skin is Ryan; I'd go so far as to say him and Baya are identicals. This cast is a really hard one for me...usually their types are glaringly obvious.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baya and Ryan could be identicals.

And, thanks . I think the Fe-Ti/Te-Fi quadra divide really does play out. The boys are all about principles, like cleaning up after yourself. There's this cohesive group dynamic that the girls don't have. JD even wants everyone to get along like some kind of "family."
    All of this bothers the girls.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    For some reason I can really see Katelyn as ILI. From the few episodes I've seen she seems so unaware of the Fe atmosphere (?) and what she should or shouldn't be doing in some situations.

I really dislike Ryan for some reason but I'd love to find out what type he is.
    yeah, i can def see ILI for Katelyn. esp. since Ryan and Chet (who I think Are SEI and ESE) are always getting on her case about things.

why do people not like Ryan????? I think he's easily the most likable castmember.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, ILI never crossed my mind for Katelynn but I do think it's possible. I could definetly see her and Chet as conflictors. Devyn didn't really strike me as SEE...is that what the consensus is? Those two do seem to get along well, though.

Ryan just seems very...I can't really put a word on it...bitter? It's sort of an intentional asshole-ish quality I see in him. He seems very immature.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Ryan, but not that much... I like Chet the same amount as well. I don't see an asshole in either of them AT ALL, I think they're really nice guys and similar to the type of guys I hang out with IRL. Maybe that's why I feel akin to them. You can definitely sense the alpha valuing in both of them, and how chummy they are with one another, it's rather cute.

I watched the new episode with IEI for JD in my mind, and felt a TON more sympathy towards him than usual =[ I can see IEI-Fe very well now, and can well understand his desire for 'family' values and group meetings of the house.

Sara is SO damn annoying. I would like to punch her fake little face out of the house. I hate when she brings up what she does, and attempts to be so angelic and oh so helpful towards the little chilllldren! And sexual abuse, boo hoo. From what I heard of the story, it actually seemed like she WAS exaggerating it, as bad as that may sound.

Katelynn and Devyn as Duals -- I can see it. Just from a little snippet of their interaction where Devyn tells Katelynn what to do about the boys -- not engage in their meeting, and Katelynn is all reassured and happy -- total Fi advice accepted!

If Baya left, no one would notice or care. I rather like Scott as well.

Johari
    Nohari