Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Sister

Older pics

3rd from the left

Newer Pics

This is my sister, she's a high school junior.

I believe she is Fi ENFp. She's Ne/Si no questions asked and definitely not "rational".
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's pretty.

The third pic reminded me of EII somewhat but I don't think she is. Fp makes a lot of sense.

You're sure ENFp>INFp? If you are, then I can see ENFp. The second picture looks somewhat beta NF, but it might be because it was a group shot/fun shot. Generally, ENFp looks alright, as far as appearance.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Fe-INFp.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an ENFp-Fi who V.I.s just like her, except for she's 20. and this girl is really hot. Anyway, your sister is no doubt ENFp-Fi

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say Ep over Ip and shes into fashion, aesthetics, art, knitting, photography

so I see a Si agenda. I can not see her seeking Se in anyway.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations. Your sister is your dual.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...you are terrible at this.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have guessed INFp > ENFj.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I say Ep over Ip and shes into fashion, aesthetics, art, knitting, photography

so I see a Si agenda. I can not see her seeking Se in anyway.
    I really don't see delta in her demeanor at all. Fe-INFps often times come across as EP because of the high Se focus. I also speculated on her being some 3/4 enneagram variant. And come on lol, being into aesthetic things doesn't imply Si agenda; it could just as easily betray a high Se focus, in a different manner. And lastly, the term "x function-seeking" is misleading because it implies some search for an integral part we are somehow missing but need for completion. I'm not disputing the fact that one function is obviously more conducive to our psychic health than others, in interaction; but that label will skew interpretations. And if she was Fe-INFp, it wouldn't be Se-seeking anyway, whatever that even means to you. So, I see no reason to abandon my initial claim as of now.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I really don't see delta in her demeanor at all.
    And come on lol, being into aesthetic things doesn't imply Si agenda; it could just as easily betray a high Se focus, in a different manner.
    Yes.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't see delta in her demeanor at all. Fe-INFps often times come across as EP because of the high Se focus. I also speculated on her being some 3/4 enneagram variant. And come on lol, being into aesthetic things doesn't imply Si agenda; it could just as easily betray a high Se focus, in a different manner. And lastly, the term "x function-seeking" is misleading because it implies some search for an integral part we are somehow missing but need for completion. I'm not disputing the fact that one function is obviously more conducive to our psychic health than others, in interaction; but that label will skew interpretations. And if she was Fe-INFp, it wouldn't be Se-seeking anyway, whatever that even means to you. So, I see no reason to abandon my initial claim as of now.
    Good post. Maybe this V.I. thing does have some worth after all, b/c my initial impression before anything was IEI-Fe of some sort. I can spot them a mile away, there is something very familiar to me in her demeanor & aura. She looks really Fe creative to me.

And to the bolded part: Really? That would explain a lot of things.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see IEE or delta, really, at all.
    I know a few female IEEs who can be posers in pics, but it always looks not entirely serious.
    I dunno. I think your sis poses in a much more believable way in those pics.
    Last edited by Ritella; 02-25-2009 at 03:34 PM.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Good post. Maybe this V.I. thing does have some worth after all, b/c my initial impression before anything was IEI-Fe of some sort. I can spot them a mile away, there is something very familiar to me in her demeanor & aura. She looks really Fe creative to me.

And to the bolded part: Really? That would explain a lot of things.
    Yeah, forreal. Fe-IxFps more often than not get mistyped as ExFps (note even the presence of this phenomenon in the community with members such as juju and mimosa). Fe-INFps have a certain directness to their demeanor, and are more often than not 3/4 enneagram variants, rendering their personality "extroverted" in the common sense of the word. Fe-ISFps are even more stereotypically extroverted, due to the high Ne focus, which is more bubbly than Se, obviously (they also tend to be 4/3). Couple this with a dynamic temperament, albeit with a slight bent towards an object-oriented perception, and you will have someone seemingly too externally aware -- or "jumpy" -- to be of the IP temperament. Yet, the core remains!
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a few female IEEs who can be posers in pics, but it always looks not entirely serious. ... I think your sis poses in a much more believable way in those pics.
    Yes, that's what I was thinking. Especially the second picture.
    IEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, everyone I know who is into fashion and aesthetics is from an Ni-Se quadra. IME, Ne-Si valuers are more interested in their own personal style, or clothes that flatter them, regardless of the trend. Ni-Se valuers tend to follow seasonal trends more and see their clothing as statement pieces.

EDIT: Also, my first impression was SEE, from those pics. Why does everyone see IEI?
    Last edited by Ritella; 02-22-2009 at 04:31 PM.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone into fashion is from the Ni/Se quadras? Then everyone into fashion is Se creative or dominant. Except I knew an ENFp/Fi who dressed really well and wouldn't stop giving me fashion advice, talked about her shoes.. went to the mall alot.. and one time I wore a polo shirt and she commented on how I looked 'like a new person'. I told her I didn't want to shop at old navy because everyone else shops there and it was unoriginal. She told me: 'you don't do it to look original, you do it to look good.'. Then I knew another ENFp/Ne who blew about 4 grand of her husbands money on clothes from wet seal while he was away in iraq, which.. coupled with her gaining 40 pounds during the same time period, led to her getting a divorce. The third and last ENFp I have known is about 45 years old and wears all the new styles of large womens clothing .... So my experience tells me you're wrong.
    Further then that, I don't think it's specified how this girl psychologically views fashion.. only that she's interested in it. And what kind of definition of 'aesthetics' are you people going off of? .. There is no differentiation between these two forms of fashion made using the word aesthetics.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 02-20-2009 at 02:37 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Also, everyone I know who is into fashion and aesthetics is from an Ni-Se quadra. IME, Ne-Si valuers are more interested in their own personal style, or clothes that flatter them, regardless of the trend. Ne-Si valuers tend to follow seasonal trends more and see their clothing as statement pieces.

EDIT: Also, my first impression was SEE, from those pics. Why does everyone see IEI?
    My experience has not corroborated this idea in the slightest. Just saying.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When this archon person came in here I was certain he was INTp because I thought he V.I.d as INTp. Turns out he was ENTp .. V.I. can be similar in certain ways between mirrors I think. She looks extraverted in her eyes, and she's a clone of another ENFp-Fi I know ..

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean that Ne/Si had a monopoly on aesthetics.

Its just the things she likes have always struck me as Ne over Se. Very "essential" sorta random, ummm very similar to me. We have a positive relationship definitely.

Then again I'm foggy on Delta NF's and Fe-INFp was actually my second choice.

I'll think more on it.

also she got 7 on the enne
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 02-20-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    When this archon person came in here I was certain he was INTp because I thought he V.I.d as INTp. Turns out he was ENTp .. V.I. can be similar in certain ways between mirrors I think. She looks extraverted in her eyes, and she's a clone of another ENFp-Fi I know ..
    Maybe you just suck donkey dick at VI?
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean that Ne/Si had a monopoly on aesthetics.

Its just the things she likes have always struck me as Ne over Se. Very "essential" sorta random, ummm very similar to me. We have a positive relationship definitely.
    Since when is Ne "essential"?

Then again I'm foggy on Delta NF's and Fe-INFp was actually my second choice.

I'll think more on it.

also she got 7 on the enne
    A good amount of 4w3s and 3w4s score 7 on tests, due to their superficiality. I don't think she's a 7, based on VI, but whatever. If she was, ENFp would be more likely.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Maybe you just suck donkey dick at VI?
    I identified her real type, which is ENFp-Fi. And what a coincidence this matches the thoughts of the only person who knows her...

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    I identified her real type, which is ENFp-Fi. And what a coincidence this matches the thoughts of the only person who knows her...
    To be fair, that "only person" has since admitted to his lack of clarity in typing Delta NFs and kept Fe-INFp as his "second choice." In the event that he does change his mind on her type, that will be at least two VIs you got wrong.

The possibility of you sucking "donkey dick" at VI is still on the table.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when is Ne "essential"?

A good amount of 4w3s and 3w4s score 7 on tests, due to their superficiality. I don't think she's a 7, based on VI, but whatever. If she was, ENFp would be more likely.
    I mean "essential" as in "dealing with essences." To me Internal attributes (Ne) is "essential" in this way, although I might use the same word for all the internal elements.

I might be able to see her as a 4.

Really, the point of this was to just see how far I was off in my typing, and to learn where I need improvement, not to be argumentative or something if thats what I'm coming across as.

I dont have a problem with her being another type, I just wanna figure out some reasons.

I might be able to get her to do a video actually...
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean "essential" as in "dealing with essences." To me Internal attributes (Ne) is "essential" in this way, although I might use the same word for all the internal elements.
    Yeah, I see what you mean, in so far as objects' qualities go. I suppose "essence" is a precarious word to deal with for functions, because of the connotations of depth of insight and such. I think there is a certain essential quality to how Ne deals with its variables, but on the whole it always seem very deconstructive and particulate (from an Ni perspective). So, these discrete essences are then divided and contextualized, etc.

I might be able to see her as a 4.
    Ok.

Really, the point of this was to just see how far I was off in my typing, and to learn where I need improvement, not to be argumentative or something if thats what I'm coming across as.
    It doesn't matter how you're coming across; if people cry because you're being argumentative, fuck them. I didn't think that; it seemed like you were genuinely curious. And if you present ideas/arguments based on a desire to actually learn and convey what you truly think, nothing else is relevant; people can take it how they want, but the reality of it will remain.

I dont have a problem with her being another type, I just wanna figure out some reasons.

I might be able to get her to do a video actually...
    That could help.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-INFp for reeeeal.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Fe-INFp.
    agree

anyway, she's really cute.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have her take the test and read the descriptions of infp vs. enfp

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used rational to sum up the general methodical-ness and stableness of the dynamic object and static field elements. Also she is f'ing irrational in the common sense.

She does not have an external element for her mode. Her main way of seeing things is anything but external (concrete, physical, clear, measurable)

I showed her Ashton's VI gallery (because I trust it more than the others). She related to The Delta's far more than the Beta's. There were far more people in Delta that she admires than Beta. However, Im still out on her type.

Im actually favoring Fe ISFp (Fe mode, Ne agenda) over Fe INFp.

Her style reminds me more of Alpha than Beta.

So in no particular order: Fi ENFp, Fe ISFp, and Fe INFp.

I'll try asking her about the elements, re-give her some tests, and maybe do a vid.

She is interested in socionics btw, but isn't much of an forum rat.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Also, everyone I know who is into fashion and aesthetics is from an Ni-Se quadra. IME, Ne-Si valuers are more interested in their own personal style, or clothes that flatter them, regardless of the trend. Ne-Si valuers tend to follow seasonal trends more and see their clothing as statement pieces.
    You mean Ni-Se, right?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yet more evidence which suggests ENFp-Fi.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    gotcha! you used "rational"
    she looks sensing, ESFJ imo. in the 3rd pic looks ISFJ and in the second like ISTP or something. why don't you convince her to make a test?
    Such erratic differentiations betray nothing more than cursory glances. Don't make claims if you don't understand what you're looking at.

I showed her Ashton's VI gallery (because I trust it more than the others). She related to The Delta's far more than the Beta's. There were far more people in Delta that she admires than Beta. However, Im still out on her type.
    That proves nothing. She doesn't know anything about socionics, and most likely liked certain deltas because of the female celebrities there or something. -If- by the off chance she happened to identify with them based on traits intrinsic to deltas, this would be relevant. Otherwise, no.

Im actually favoring Fe ISFp (Fe mode, Ne agenda) over Fe INFp.

Her style reminds me more of Alpha than Beta.

So in no particular order: Fi ENFp, Fe ISFp, and Fe INFp.

I'll try asking her about the elements, re-give her some tests, and maybe do a vid.

She is interested in socionics btw, but isn't much of an forum rat.
    Tests suck, descriptions are misleading, and most sites give bogus info. Just talk to her about it, post some pics or vids, get a decent read, and go from there.

I still think Fe-INFp.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol slap his nose.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    You mean Ni-Se, right?
    yes. whoops. thanks!
    will edit...
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    you don't know what i'm talking about. subtypes are not for use in typing. you are not able to type correctly and you pretend you are able to tell the subtype?

she's sensing and you continue to affirm she's intuitive, lol. i am a good typer compared to you, even in that case i require subjects to make tests. tests are tests, they are not exposed to our bias, but only the subject's.
    In these V.I. things, Strrrng is often right when others aren't. In this case I think he is wrong, but he is close. You are way off. But what's annoying, is you are cocky while you don't know wtf is going on.
    Typing people is learned through experience and making mistakes. You are about to make one.. ESFj? Your guess is hideous..
    Typing using subtypes is mostly a V.I. oriented technique, and not so different than V.I. typing using regular types. How would it be any different? Why is 16 a better number than 32? The idea is, like the regular 16 types, the subtypes look distinctly different from one another. Blows your mind doesn't it...

V.I. for ENFp:
    http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/ir.html

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V.I. for INFp:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast