Thread: My contribution to socionics

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My contribution to socionics

After smoking weed with and interviewing many friends of mine, meditating, smoking cigarettes, self sabotage, intense intuiting, mimicing other's facial expressions to invoke past states that caused them... I have narrowed down and compiled what each cognitive function feels like and some things associated with it. I think that this is very close to the root, of what implies the descriptions, of what kinds of problems it allows you to solve. This however comes before it, in my opinion. Lol.. sorry if that sentense didn't make sense... What I'm trying to say is that the present descriptions of the cognitive functions aren't exactly the root of what the cognitive functions are. I think the descriptions can be simplified into ways of seeing the world through a tool, and this tool when described makes the rest seem self explanitory. How the function works, comes before, the Experience of the function and what it makes you good at. And here I will try to cover how the functions work.

- Allows you to memorize the space around you, and to probe your senses to aquire a 3D image of yourself. Allows the user to see themselves from outside of the body, or vehicle. This is similar to a map in the game quake. When driving a car the user sees the car from above and their center of conciousness can be moved about the space around them. They are hyperfocused and have trouble noticing ambient stimuli. This however allows them to remove focus from a source of pain or irritation. They are coordinated because they can see themselves as if in a movie from any angle. Because of this they assume that other's body is detached from their personaliy. If attacked twards the face, they do not take it as a major offense because their center of conciousness is not being attacked. They however are angered when their "piece" (what they reffer to their body as) is stomped on. Are good at changing the environment, but not themselves.

- Allows the user to store states of objects through the senses and them compare future states to the stored state. They can notice the color of an object changing, even if extremely slowly. They can memorize 3D objects and then project them (oriented in any way) into their field of vision. This is how data and images are memorized. Every spoken word invokes the image or sensation of that word, thats why gross things depicted by N people (who can't evoke the sensations) gross out the S people. Si doesn't mind temporary change, however a permanant change requires relearning, which is not pleasant making them resistant to change.

- Allows the user to set their senses on wide/autofocus. The user has trouble focusing on one specific stimuli and therefor has trouble listening when there are multiple conversations going on. They also have trouble filtering out pain by removing focus from it. This is why they may appear to be more sensitive. They cannot see themselves as others do and cannot change their environment. They are however good at changing themselves since their center of conciousness is focused within their mind. They feel as if their existance is attacked when their head is the target of an attack, even jokingly. They train an internal neural network of connections and can match two different concepts that have the same linear shape. ie. a sine wave, to thrusting during sexual intercourse. Storage of raw data is extremely difficult to achieve unless stored as an analogy. This is similar to data compression. They have the ability to tune their mind using past events and can simulate new situations in their mind based on many parallel truths in order to check the potential of something. When in a high pressure situation they literally "feel" the potential paths out of it, almost instantaniously, as if it were an annealing solution. During temporal simulations the eyes become wide open staring into the distance focusing on everything with the same amount of priority. Any dangerous external pattern can trigger panic and the user becomes instantly alert and discards the temporal simulation. ie. when driving the user can focus on everything, including all three mirrors, but when something seems out of place in terms of motion, the user focuses on that object.

- The user can feel parrallel procesies occuring all at once and can see into the future. Most of the users memory is dedicated to future events. They usually have bad hind sight and are only good at predicting potential by means of past experience of specific past events. If something fails in the present, the future course is modified with the failed method completely removed. They learn from their mistakes but do not modify the mistake in order to make it work, since this requires a temporal simulator . An example of in action would be driving then slowing down, but knowing that at the rate of deceleration you will be past the stop line. This comes instantly to the user. They can also visually project transformations of objects (or text) into their field of vision.

- Decoding the purpose of object structures. Seeing the logical intentions of their existance. Recursive nature of definitions and how they all form one circular definition.

- Tracking multiples objects in order to see if a property of one is the function of a property of the other. Looking for patterns based on a single occurence. ie. i see 5 lugs on the wheel of a bus, and then look at the wheels of other busses in order to see if there is a trend. If there is then the induction tells the uses that (most likely, or with high probability) that all busses have 5 lugs. This rule might not be true for ALL cases, but in nature there are many problems where induction does in fact describe all cases. The important thing about this function is that it allows you to set up a hypothesis that has much potential, and then someone with will set up a deductive proof to make the initial observation into law.

- Remembering the internal preferences of objects. Each object is thought to be unique with its own values, preferences, and requirements. They know that each and every object (weather expressing its internal state or not) has an internal state. It is like standing in front of a huge office building and wondering what is happening inside. Is the office building planning to kill me? Is the office building preparing to spread world peace? They have ways to probe this. Because they remember the objects preferences, they will try to meet the requirements of them all which is sometimes a difficult task. When there are 20 people in a group. They can take into account all of their values and avoid infringing on any of them.

- They can see people's values and match them up with other's values in order to feel an attraction or repulsion. They can see how two people with two different strengths and weaknesses can compliment each other so there is a power gain between the two upon bonding. This is sorta like people chemistry. For example the INFj is like the INTj chemist, instead of molecules and optimizations of matter they work with making people react int he most optimal ways. They don't like when people don't stand for their values because it is like a chemical that doesn't extravert the properties which make it what it is. They see people as chemicals and each one is needed, even if this "chemical" repels them. They don't expect others to change, only rearange.

This is just some of my theory, please don't take it as absolute. Maybe some things need to be fixed, its up to you guys.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted the above. I sorta forgot to include the username cause I'm at school now and it keeps logging me off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My contribution to socionics

science is the new magic that we must learn to evolve beyond

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My contribution to socionics

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe I wasn't all that confident on the functions, the rest i understand better. It was hard for me to rip appart and cause I used both of them to figure themselves out :-).
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only two types I could be is ENTp or INTj. I just have trouble telling if my Ne or Ti is stronger. Apples and oranges. what I used doesn't really matter... just take a look at the findings and see if they apply. If they work then they might be a nice model to go by, or the begining of a new model.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)