Thread: Anna Wintour

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anna Wintour

http://gawker.com/stalker/anna_wintour

because jane/miss kensington forgot to order the skinny hazelnut latte at starbucks.

what do you think? i think IJ temperament a bit. i pretty much am obsessed with her and find her extremely respectable. she also strikes me as sort of nice even though she's rumored to be a hardass.
    Last edited by implied; 02-18-2009 at 05:36 AM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know... Maybe ISTj. I am afraid of such people so a conflictor may be a good quess

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the short video, It's hard to say 100% that shes an ISTj, but I can definity say if i were to meet her in real life, after a couple of hours of conversation I can easily get a date with her. Maybe because i can sense even through the video I can be so comfortable with her. I can also be able to pick out quite a few SE/NI lines she has said on the video.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

she looks anorexic

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I'm going to guess ISTj or ISFj.

IMDB
    wikipedia
    Sounds more ISTj than ISFj to me.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I agree, though ISFj would be the next best option I think... don't want to totally throw it out for some reason.
    I will tried to give you a total run down on her type. I speak preponderantly because I keep record of different kind of ISTj. I then study their Enneagram and their instinct. She seem to match up the ISTj E1w9 Sp/Sx/So type. Her Video reminded me so much like another ISTj with the same typing, And frankly that Glam's description also lean toward E1 SP/Sx. I just have to diagnose her that perscription.

1)

2)

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    ISFj
    Please tell me how you come into that conclusion.

1)

2)

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Please tell me how you come into that conclusion.
    Her appearance,behaviour and abilities remind me very much of my aunt, who is an ISFj
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

LSE-Te (PA=/-)

I’m not 100 percently set on it, because I watched a documentary (about Karl Lagerfeld) and she appeared in it, but that was some time ago. She striked me as an Te/Fi valuer. Like she has this high Te valuing aspect of ‚I’m not phased by blunt critism‘. Like it could even infuse respect in her if sb. voices an rightful opinion – standing up against her, showing what they think and want to move towards a better result, not letting petty ‚tone‘ discussion get in the way. I think she takes value in learning your craft. I think it flows into respect for people, who master it and even elevate it higher towards ‚art‘. This goes together with some sort of having respect for ‚expert‘ status. Like somebody with an air of directive competency. Quick checks if somebody knows, what he is doing. Like ‚knowing your shit‘ and being able to give directive advice. Short, precise and right to the point - to get things done. She has this directive/delegative aura, but that could also be work persona. But idk... there is also something softer about her. She vibes sometimes like she has an very internal, personal, not readily accessible sensitivity, e.g. when she talks about people she respects (listen to her speaking about her father). A place harder to access, but it’s somehow unmoveable there (like also for her kids?). She kind of also vibes, like she tries to gauge, hwta people are. Like their stand/opinion/rationale/thier personialities and like/respect people, who openly and confidently broadcast that. 'Show some character' so to speak. Last but not least, I also think she is an Ne/Si valuer. Zeitgeist, trend catching. Being immersed in what could be the next big thing. Sniffing out trends, what has potential. Being on the pulse of time. Not letting yourself get ‚outdated‘. Also from the documentary I believe, that Karl Lagerfeld values the same function pairs.

Re. Enneagram: some 1, 3 combo.

Just be true to yourself and listen as much as one is able to other people whose opinion you respect and look up to, but in the end it has to come from you. You can't really worry too much by looking to the left and the right about what the competition is doing or what other people in your field are doing. It has to be a true vision.

Don't go to fast. People have to go to school. Learn their craft and build a brand. That's the right healthy way to do things. If you are an overnight sensation, you can be yesterdays news in no time. Whereas building something slowly and carefully that has value and quality, that's what's going to have legs.
    (striked me as Si)

Create your own individual style. I'm not interested in the girl who walks into my office in a head to toe label look, that's straight of the runway. I'm interested in a girl, who puts herself together in an original independent way.

I don't like people who'll say yes to everything I might bring up. I want people who can argue and disagree and have a point of view. I belive in the cult of personality.

I'm always looking for a cover subject, that reflects the magazine, an interest in fashion, in culture, in society. We're trying to bring the world into the pages of Vogue.

I'm interested in seeing just the girl on the street, because she is unlike any other. I'm inspired by whatever it is she might be wearing.

Even if I'm completely unsure, I'll pretend I know exactly, what I'm talking about and make a decision.

Don't be too nice. You have to find a way to build your path and make yourself necessary.

I surround myself with a talented group of people, that are opinionated and interesting.

The notion, that Anna would want something donw 'now' and not 'shortly' is accurate.

Create your own style. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.

The most important thing I can do is try to make myself very clearly understood.

To be in vogue has to mean something. It's an endorsement. It's a validation.

Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 10-09-2016 at 05:30 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm bringing this back. I think she is LSI. Her reputation and her demeanor seem LSx to me. She is very contained and not just because she's British, but still has a flair for beta drama.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not LSI, beta NF... N-EIE>D-IEI>N-IEI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Not LSI, beta NF... N-EIE>D-IEI>N-IEI

I'll accept that, I really admire her.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".