SOUND FAMILIAR?The essential feature of histrionic personality disorder is an excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior.
For diagnosis, five or more of the following:
1) Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2) Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3) Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions (sounds like EP to me)
4) Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5) Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail (-valuing? Lolol.)
6) Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion (-valuing again!)
7) Is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8) Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are. ( PoLR bears)
As you can see, ILEs meet four of the minimum five. It is known that we're massive attention junkies.
Gentlemen. We are now at war.