The common stages of disbelief that people go through when learning about Socionics.
1) "You cannot catagorize people, everyone is unique!"
2) "Oke, I've recognized some types, people seem indeed different... Although I can change my type when I want to!"
3) "Hmm oke you made your point, I'm clearly only one type." "But relationships are to complex and cannot be described by Socionics!"
4) "Oke I found some peculiarities about a relationships I have and they seem to correlate with Socionics descriptions." "But that VI thing you are talking about, is really ridiculous!"
5) "Funny, some types really do look similar... But it looks like there are subtypes among them?"