Thread: What's my type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down What's my type

For the first time in history I wont be posting pictures here. I want you to ask me some questions.

I'm too exhausted right now to write more, so just ask, I'll try to do my best, YAY!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have depression. That sux and that changes some things, right?

this is some bitching from other forum. It;s about me failing at design. Maybe you will find it useful typing me... its not much at all but eh..

"how do I get going?"

Hi.

I would like to get help on how could I start doing something/thinking positivaly to start doing some professional web design.

Can criticism actually improve my skills? well I know thats sounds creepy, but Im not doin anything cause I think I suck. But there should I start?
    I make sketches of layouts, do somethin on flash, but I'm stuck... I aint movin very much further for years. I just think I suck and I'm scared of losing or something and I don't make anything good. And that sucks since I'm kinda thinkin about making money out of this business, cause I cant do anything else good.
    My problem is that I want to get more than I can.
    I'm reading ****, view lots of websites, think, imagine, but that doesn't help much. I'm just setting to big standarts for myself, but I don't want to make something I see is...**** :V

and that's it. thanks
    answers, yada yada...

I dont know if love it... ok this sounds pathetic, but failing just sucks. Im not making this like huge but yeah you know I just should try till i die, but I fail a lil part of the website making process (lol) and then I give up. that's what it was like. now I'm trying to take a deepbreath and just cool down and do it again.

I guess these kinds of things should go to therapist, because it's really some kind of life problems more. even though some things are... absolute(?) (goes for each of us). well I'm just lonely depressed geek, I guess, which I dont like at all (happy). I can be funny and **** but I sometimes I just cant say something because of something, not saying that it would be good thing to say... um, la la, im gonna be fine I guess. next>>>

I dont love all the design... I sometimes do jump around just seeing something beautiful and hot and whatever, but it's not like it all the time and even maybe most of the time. I just find it interesting..and like... see it as a good material (...and then, later, copy it in some way)

I quite enjoy thinking out and drawing those lil nasty layouts somethere on a paper, in a notebook, on a package or whatever f*ck! I just feel like without feelings for it at all sometimes and that kills the will in me. I have depression so you know it makes me want less...
    but I still want to make something just to prove something to myself and the world and whoever else...
    yada yada... I hope you get it. You're welcome to ask questions. I'll more than happy to answer, of course if those questions will be nice or whatever >_> thanks in advance for caring D ..stupid joke (:
    Last edited by Linas; 01-28-2009 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you think SEI could have problems like that. could I be SEI. or maybe I suck at design cause I'm not S type?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you think so?
    are you ILE? if yes, then what do you want from your partner? if your'e guy then just type it like unisex..umm yeah..cool yes